Detective Conan World
Rye

If you were a boy/girl for a day, what would you do?

So....I've been thinking...

What would I do if I were to be a boy for a day?

Well....I guess I'd try to be near my crush, acting like his new friend, just to be near him. Haha.

You?

(against the law for women to drive here)

I know it can't be easily changed and is likely due to a religious/political belief that has been around forever, but to me, that's unjust and unfair discrimination... =_=

I know it can't be easily changed and is likely due to a religious/political belief that has been around forever, but to me, that's unjust and unfair discrimination... =_=

It's definitely not religious, and well, I thinks it's plain unfair. Plus it's usually the man who works like crazy all day, so women who don't have any drivers are stuck in the house all day. It really does annoy me.

wait till i'm not underage anymore then go get a driver's license (against the law for women to drive here)

It can be due to fact I almost always avoid an accident with female driver because they look at the gear while shifting...no offense, just getting my point through.

It depends on whether things that can be used to identify me (DNA, fingerprints...) stay the same or not. If not, probably some illegal things. icon_twisted.gif

If they stay the same though, nothing actually. I'll just wait at home until I change back.

As a boy, I probably tried to be mysterious not to be fitting in the crowd. And that attract the cops. I rather lock in the prison for being a boy.

If fail? I go to fashion store buy clothes and try not to look at girls.

Kill myself :V

How come? curiosityplz.gif?1

I think that if I got to be a boy for a day, I'll try to live as a complete different person on that day. You know, just a little break from the usual life.

Kill myself :V

Is that your way of doing a favour

How come? curiosityplz.gif?1

She holds millions for responsible for the actions of some.