Detective Conan World
Silvester

Photoshop art LAST PHOTO ADDED July 28

I didn't draw these but I don't know where else to put them on this site

Originally posted on DCTP (OneTruthPrevails)

All of these are taken from my account on photobucket, Silvester1315.

This is probably the last time I make anymore DC related art. I'm off to University.

If you want to use these photos you are welcomed to do so just do not change anything without my permission.

7th project is here

1. Shinichi X Ran

ShinXRanBlendingeffectsboarder.jpg?t=1279255209

2. Remake of the first one because of too many suggestions of sticking to one background

ShinXRansinglebackgroundwitheffects.jpg?t=1279255035

EDIT:I added more detectives and took out the detective boys.

Characters that wished they could have made it:

Detective boys

Yusaku

Yukiko

Heiji

Kazuha

Sonoko

Eri

Eisuke

Yomato

Andre Camel

Jii

They will all be missed dearly.

DCCharactersDetectives792x324-1.jpg?t=1279254440

4. Conan's gadgets

DCGadgetsbanner.jpg?t=1279254621

5. Shinichi X Ran banner

Shinichi_Ranbanner.jpg?t=1279253168

6. A "Catch me if you Can" spoof. I don't know if anyone has had this idea before, but here it is. ;)

Catchmeifyoucan.jpg?t=1279432627

7. The Kudo's banner

TheKudos.jpg?t=1280302377

Wow. Truly amazing. What photoshop did you used? Adobe?

Thanks for the comment.

I use Adobe Photoshop CS5. I downloaded a 30 day trial, I think there are 25 days left. So I'm going to make the most of it =D

Your 4th picture is really great. I saved it and set it as my wallpaper(handphone). Hope you don't mind.

Thanks, as long as you give me credit I don't care what you do with it :grin:

Omg i like em~ You still need to work on your croping a little tho :o.i make stuff in Photoshop also. My signature picture was made in PS. And i have CS4 but i didn't buy it o.o. If you want i can give you the download link :D.

Omg i like em~ You still need to work on your croping a little tho :o.i make stuff in Photoshop also. My signature picture was made in PS. And i have CS4 but i didn't buy it o.o. If you want i can give you the download link :D.

Thanks for the comment, I'm working on a Kid compilation now. I like your signature picture.

I would love the link to download CS4, I think my trial runs out in about 10 days :)

Thanks for the comment, I'm working on a Kid compilation now. I like your signature picture.

I would love the link to download CS4, I think my trial runs out in about 10 days :)

Thanks and i'll give you the link~ just lemme look for it.

Edit: I looked everywhere for the link i used but i didn't find it T-T. My friend mmight know but she hasn't been on msn for a while. I found another link but i might not know if it will work rihght or not.photoshop portable

After you have it downloade and installed, open the folder and right click it and click run as adminastartor or how ever you spell it T-T. you have to say yes to the thingie every time tho.

Thanks and i'll give you the link~ just lemme look for it.

Edit: I looked everywhere for the link i used but i didn't find it T-T. My friend mmight know but she hasn't been on msn for a while. I found another link but i might not know if it will work rihght or not.photoshop portable

After you have it downloade and installed, open the folder and right click it and click run as adminastartor or how ever you spell it T-T. you have to say yes to the thingie every time tho.

Thanks so much :) I'll try it soon

Thanks so much :) I'll try it soon

Okay~ tell me how it works out and i like the kaito kid catch me if you can spoof! It's really good :D. And you have gotten really good at croping also. Good job :D

Thank you everyone for your comments.

This will probably be my last DC related photoshop art (hopefully not)

Please continue to comment because I do hope to eventually come back to these :)

Why do you think that it will be your last?

This might be my last one because I have little time before I start university. And when I start there will be almost no time at all. Plus I want to start working on pictures on real people because it is more of a challenge.

I do plan on making more, it will just take a longer time to finish.

This might be my last one because I have little time before I start university. And when I start there will be almost no time at all. Plus I want to start working on pictures on real people because it is more of a challenge.

I do plan on making more, it will just take a longer time to finish.

owww... BTW, good luck with your studies

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOOOOWWWW TO POST A PICTURE? I'VE TRIED UPLOADING IT ON BUT IT JUST SAYS IMAGE URL. WHAT IS IMAGE URL? AND HOW DO POST A PICTURE FROM MY COMPUTER????? PLLLLLLZZZZZ HELP AND I WILL RATE THEM 5 STARS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.