Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Opening 34 -- Kimi no Namida ni Konna ni Koi Shiteru by Natsu Iro

The 34th opening has finally been announced and it will be titled "Kimi no Namida ni Konna ni Koi Shiteru". The artist is Natsu Iro, a rookie singer for DC. I'm not familiar with this band and I can't seem to find any info about them online. Maybe they're a new band? If anyone can find out any information (ex. members, previous songs, previous themes for anime, etc.) it would be greatly appreciated. The opening will air with episode 667 on August 4th. This thread will be updated as more news on this opening start to come in. Oh yes, and thank you Skyechan for always having the wiki updated with new openings and endings!

They are newly formed and this seems to be the first single.

The band consists of three women... we have to wait to find out whether they are good or not

This. I loved all her songs for DC.

My most favorite is Secret of My Heart! Others are Tomorrow is the last time and Your Best Friend :D

20120704_natsuiro.jpg

Above is a picture of the three members of the band. The members are Morikawa Natsuki (vocals), Kitagawa Kana (piano), and Yamazaki Yoshimi (lyrics). Morikawa is a jazz singer, and after hearing some of her songs online, I have high hopes for her. She's the one pictured center, for those curious. It seems Kitagawa and Yamazaki are both new to the world of professional music, because I can't find any info on either of them. I'm not even sure which one is which in the photo.

Also, because two Magic Kaito specials have been announced for August 4th (the day the opening is set to air) and August 11th, the actual opening will most likely be aired August 18th. This could also turn into a situation similar to Misty Mystery (OP 32) where the new song will be used but Kaito Kid scenes will be rehashed from older openings as the opening for the MK specials.

Morikawa is a jazz singer

Awesome ! I look forward to hearing her voice and I hope the song will have some jazzy sonorities. I was getting sick of all the lame cheap jpop and jrock.

Mysterious Eyes - Garnet Crow. Best song of DC. Although One by B'z is amazing too

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

• Upvote 1

Part of the song has been uploaded to YouTube! View it here:

The quality of the song isn't that great, but it's bearable. From what I hear so far, I really like it. Morikawa Natsuki does a great job with the vocals. Somehow, when I listen to this, I get the same feeling I get when I listen to some of the older openings.

Hmm... I can't say it was bad. The only thing that's bugging me is the huge amount of MK characters involved. I'm guessing after rehashing all the Kaito Kid scenes from past OP for the special Kaito Kid OP-32, the people who designed this OP realized they were out of different Kaito scenes. They probably asked Gosho to animate a few short little DC/MK crossover scenes and also a few permanent scenes for this OP to act as the special OP. When August wraps up and Amuro makes his first anime appearance, I'm guessing Gosho will have animated more DC oriented scenes and use them in place of the Magic Kaito scenes from this OP. That's just what I'm hoping. The BO is right around the corner after all and they didn't appear in this OP which I was hoping for.

they made "2" openings 32 cause the first one was made with scenes of past openings... so if they made a "new" opening now, i dont think they will have more work to remake some scenes... maybe they can change aoko for kazuha and kaito for heiji (?) or something like that, but i think the scenes won't change.

Hmm... I can't say it was bad. The only thing that's bugging me is the huge amount of MK characters involved. I'm guessing after rehashing all the Kaito Kid scenes from past OP for the special Kaito Kid OP-32, the people who designed this OP realized they were out of different Kaito scenes. They probably asked Gosho to animate a few short little DC/MK crossover scenes and also a few permanent scenes for this OP to act as the special OP. When August wraps up and Amuro makes his first anime appearance, I'm guessing Gosho will have animated more DC oriented scenes and use them in place of the Magic Kaito scenes from this OP. That's just what I'm hoping. The BO is right around the corner after all and they didn't appear in this OP which I was hoping for.

Gosho isn't involved in the production of the openings and endings. He doesn't draw any of the frames like what he does for a few frames for the movies.

Yeah that^

It stuck with me... and I dont even like Magic Kaito. haha The song's pretty awesome.

Yay @

Amuro and Sera

getting their opening debut though.

i have to say i liked the opening overall. much improvement from the last opdry.gif. I liked the background and Shinichi appearance. And seeing Amuro and Sera had me pretty hyped. However, like in all openings lately, i found the part about Ran a bit weird. The part when her and Aoko mirrored each other and a light glowed between their hands was dumb. Why must they have Ran doing the weirdest things? But that can be overlookedicon_e_biggrin.gif.