Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Jas

Most brutal death in Detective Conan

I think the most brutal death in DC for me is..

the episode when Sonoko's sister will have a reunion with her college friends in their villa.. the victim on that episode was a girl and her body was chopped by parts, even the head xD

Sorry for the bad english!

Whats the most brutal death for u in DC?

• Upvote 5

Yes. I completely agree. That was disturbing and gross.

The case with the female dentist shooting the victim straight up in the mouth was a bit brutal as well. It was an AO, I think.

• Upvote 1

Woah, from mouth lol. What episode is that? I didnt watch all the filler episodes so maybe its a filler. xD

I think one of the worst was in the Night Baron case when the victim was impaled on a statue.

I don't recall the name, but the one where the guests at the mansion were 'killed' off had a pretty brutal part when the story was told of how all the people before had been killing each other over the treasure after being drugged.

I remember that episode. D: The victim fell from (I forgot what floor of the building is that). He fell down straight to the statue.. and impaled.

I'd say the Snowy Mountain Villa case (46), where the victim was tied up, stabbed, and left to bleed to death.

Woah, from mouth lol. What episode is that? I didnt watch all the filler episodes so maybe its a filler. xD

Yeah it is a filler. The Final Ahhh. Episode 441.

Oh yeah I forgot about TML. The victim had his lungs punctured and he was writhing pain for about 15 minutes before finally suffocating and dies. :blink:

Yours were more brutal, but there was the one on episode 1, her head got chopped off. It worked better since it was directly in front of Shinichi and Ran on the roller coaster.

I think the most brutal death in DC for me is..

the episode when Sonoko's sister will have a reunion with her college friends in their villa.. the victim on that episode was a girl and her body was chopped by parts, even the head xD

agree... ^_^

The OP is the winner because let's not forget that the killer HID HER DECAPITATED HEAD IN HIS SHIRT TO TRANSPORT IT FROM PLACE TO PLACE. Because holy crap.

OWNED!

Can someone tell me which episode this was?

Episode 34-35 'Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Case'

The OP is the winner because let's not forget that the killer HID HER DECAPITATED HEAD IN HIS SHIRT TO TRANSPORT IT FROM PLACE TO PLACE. Because holy crap.

I agree, that was disgusting. I remembered not being able to sleep at night after I watched that episode (I was six, I think?). I also find the case in the Reunion with the Black Organization where the guy got smashed with the chandelier pretty brutal. I would hate to see the body underneath it. O.o

The two decapitation cases. Yeah, it was creepy. 

Aside from that, the Cold Mask smiles coldly. The woman got killed because she was stabbed in the throat (or at least I think). And the Symphony Boat one. Who one earth drags a dead body on the side of the ship?! And the last one. The teacher reunion one. The cold body was kind of disturbing...

Mountain villa murder case.

The death scene for that cruel shorthaired woman was funny.

She got her leg and head cut off!  LMAO!!!   :D

You would not believe how hard i laughed at that when he said: "THATS A LEG!"

Ha!

I'd say the Snowy Mountain Villa case (46), where the victim was tied up, stabbed, and left to bleed to death.

Agreed, only what makes it worse is that he was stabbed in the lungs, making it so he couldn't inflate them, an extremely painful death. Not to mention is looks like he was slashed across many places across his body (after seeing the dead body and how much BLOOD was left from him crawling around the room).

This was the first episode of Detective Conan I ever watched, and I was 12 at the time; needless to say I was scared shitless of the show after that episode.

Shinichi's first case was kinda shocking i hate when people die by neck injuries its just ugggh and to think the murderer went as far as to puncture the back of the neck with nothing but a bra wire .... ouch :(

The heiress in the Wealthy Daughter Murder Case definitely deserves a mention here. IIRC, she was left on a tub, taped and bound with the cover placed on top of her... then the tub started to fill with water, meaning she experienced a slow and torturous death.