Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
m.conan.210

Natsuki Koshimizu

Is she relevant to the series?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is Natsuki Koshimizu relevant to the important story lines?

• Yes - she will show up in the series again
    • Yes - she has something to do with the story line
    • No - she won't show up again
    • No - she has nothing to do with the story line
    • Other

I was just wondering what others thought... In the 'Wiki' section she has her own page and there is a pretty detailed background of her(Saguru Hakuba also has one b/c he is shown in Kaito Kid and Tokitsu Junya does too, but he was killed off). I was curious to know if she has any relevance since, she is only shown once on the anime series. :)

She should be in jail right now. If DC still run on this timeline. Conan and Heiji don't have past relation with her. I don't think she'll be returning

For being a one-off character though, she certainly does have a pretty big following, even in Japan. It wouldn't shock me whatsoever if she were brought back for one reason or another, even from prison.

For being a one-off character though, she certainly does have a pretty big following, even in Japan. It wouldn't shock me whatsoever if she were brought back for one reason or another, even from prison.

I think it was because she was a female "high school" detective. I wouldn't be surprised if her following dropped with Sera on the scene. The only problem is that Sera is not very feminine.

Although she is an interesting character, I strongly believe she will end up being nothing more than an interlude.

yeah at first when I've watch that episode. I believe that she was not the killer at all and also believing that she has a contribution to the plot. :mrgreen: