Detective Conan World
shioriserashio

the boss of the black org

i have always wondered who the boss could be, dont you think?

well here i will tell you my opition. it will be really funny and nonsense and when i thought of that i laught my head off. so when anyone reads this please tell me what you think of that and how you feel. for example have you laught your head off or something.

anyway here it goes

the boss of the organisation is the person who knows everything about conan in the first place. everything from bad to good and love to crime.(haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa) (cheeky smile) :mrgreen: :smile:

who do you think it could be?

can you guess it

well i can tell you the answer . :razz: :razz:

the answer is aoyama gosho san!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa :wink: :cool: :smile: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so if you want to know why i said that then listen

the athour or+ artist is always the first person to find out becuse they created this :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

first they think of something write it down and the draw it and on and on

please dint be cross it is just a funny joke to make everyone laugh

i hope i made you readers laugh

if not than give me a comment anyway and tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: