Detective Conan World

Bourbon  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What is Bourbon's identity?

• Okiya Subaru
    • Scar Akai (Note that most votes here are from before Amuro existed.)
    • Sera Masumi
    • Akai Shuuichi (who is reinfiltrating the Org.)
    • A new character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Koumei
    • Andre Camel
    • Another known character in disguise
    • Amuro Tooru who is Scar Akai
    • Amuro Tooru who is not scar Akai
  2. 2. What is Bourbon's real assignment? (multiple choice)

• Find and kill Sherry
    • Find and kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI to make sure Akai is really dead
    • Investigate Conan/Shinichi's true identity and kill him if necessary
    • Infiltrate the FBI
    • Test Kir's loyalty
    • Kill someone else
    • Some other assignment
    • Bourbon is a double agent and is trying to spy on or damage/destroy the Org
    • Bourbon doesn't want to do his assignment for personal reasons (e.g. sympathy)
  3. 3. What is Vermouth's promise with Bourbon? (multiple choice)

• Something not listed below
    • Don't do anything that harms Conan and Ran
    • Watch and/or protect Conan and Ran
    • Don't do anything that harms Haibara
    • Watch and/or protect Haibara
    • Don't do anything that harms someone else
    • Watch and/or protect someone else
    • Capture Sherry/Haibara without harming someone else.
    • Capture or kill Akai without harming someone else.
    • To kill/harm a particular person
    • Obtain some information related to Conan or Haibara
    • Obtain some information related to Sera
    • Obtain some information related to Okiya
    • Bourbon will keep a certain secret.
    • Bourbon will not sidetrack him/herself from his/her main mission
    • To do a side operation that is not part of Bourbon's main mission
    • Don't do anything suspicious in front of Conan or Kogoro

Why shouldn't it have? Gosho always talk about DC as a Detective story AND a "love comedy". The humour and the comical part are also a part of the serie I think.

Annnnddddd... I'm lost. =P

BTW, I think Bourbon used to be Okiya but then Akai came in and kicked his butt. Then Akai took up Okiya.

Lots of flaws in that theroy, but yeah. just my two cents. ;P

More two-cents:

I still think that Akai is dead, and it's someone else trying to lure someone. xD That's a little bit random, but I don't want to get my hopes up on the awesome-amazing Akai about him being alive. >.<

Annnnddddd... I'm lost. =P

BTW, I think Bourbon used to be Okiya but then Akai came in and kicked his butt. Then Akai took up Okiya.

Lots of flaws in that theroy, but yeah. just my two cents. ;P

Wow, what you said kinda makes sense to me cd08785a.gif.

Well, I believe Bourbon is Okiya Subaru, and the scar Akai is the real Akai ali_058.gif!

Wow, what you said kinda makes sense to me cd08785a.gif.

Well, I believe Bourbon is Okiya Subaru, and the scar Akai is the real Akai ali_058.gif!

I thought that way, but now I'm not so sure... I'll wait until it's revealed so I can make my choice!

I thought that way, but now I'm not so sure... I'll wait until it's revealed so I can make my choice!

No, no, no! I changed my mind... after the theories I read in the wiki, I completely change my mind 07baa27a.gif! Now I believe Okiya Subaru is the real Akai, and Scar Akai is Bourbon.

If it has been revealed, making a choice then is pointless 071.gif!

Okiya Subaru is certainly Akai, but I don't think Scar Akai is Bourbon or even a FBI or BO member. Bourbon is a new member of the Black Organization but maybe he isn't a new Detective Conan's character. An already established character could be Bourbon.

About Scar Akai, I think he is a member of the CIA, alongside Kir, and maybe a true relative of Akai (which could explain the face).

Okiya Subaru is certainly Akai, but I don't think Scar Akai is Bourbon or even a FBI or BO member. Bourbon is a new member of the Black Organization but maybe he isn't a new Detective Conan's character. An already established character could be Bourbon.

About Scar Akai, I think he is a member of the CIA, alongside Kir, and maybe a true relative of Akai (which could explain the face).

Interesting theory! But wouldn't the F.B.I. be aware of the CIA? I also doubt that Scar Akai is Bourbon because Chianti was about to snipe him in the red shirt case.

Yeah, but Chianti didn't snipe him and Gin called off the attack and let Kir live. If it was really Akai do you reckon he'd do that? 'Course that doesn't automatically make him Bourbon but in my opinion it says that Scar!Akai isn't the real Akai

:mrgreen:

Interesting theory! But wouldn't the F.B.I. be aware of the CIA? I also doubt that Scar Akai is Bourbon because Chianti was about to snipe him in the red shirt case.

The FBI and the CIA are two different organizations, not aware of what the other is doing (especially with their infiltration missions).

The real Akai is an exception. He's not a part of the FBI for the time being (he is officially reported dead, if not for Scar Akai), but he could well be in touch with the CIA if he survived (his death would have been faked by the CIA). Remember Akai discovered Kir was a member of the CIA just before his "death".

As for Scar Akai, my guess is that he is a trap set by the CIA in order to confuse and catch someone (Bourbon). And I think the real Bourbon could be in fact infiltrated within the ranks of the FBI (which would explain why Akai would play dead).

I say that because one of the first things Scar Akai did was to appear in front of the FBI agents, like if he tried to identifies someone or if he tried to obtain a certain reaction from someone (which would be the traitor if my reasoning is right).

And the reaction from the Black Organization towards Scar Akai could confirm the fact that there is maybe a traitor within the FBI ranks.

The main problem with this is explaining why a CIA agent would appear in public disguised as Akai which would compromise Kir and possibly get her killed. Her role in the Black Organization is a valuable; someone simply trying to lure someone else out is a less important position than a successfully planted spy. It doesn't make sense. Furthermore scar Akai appears with FBI officers and around civilians despite knowing he might get attacked by the Black Org thus putting the civilians and the FBI agents at risk.

i think bourbon some1 like a detective (low ranked level officer ) very secret person of the black organization who is very high ranked detective of the team

• Upvote 1

I was thinking Bourbon might be the newly revealed mystery character in chapter 768 of the manga: the young guy who knows jeet kune do (he's also the guy I'm currently using as my avatar). I don't really have a reason for it, it's just my gut instinct. We'll have to see who this guy really is in a future chapter.

No, no, no! I changed my mind... after the theories I read in the wiki, I completely change my mind 07baa27a.gif! Now I believe Okiya Subaru is the real Akai, and Scar Akai is Bourbon.

If it has been revealed, making a choice then is pointless 071.gif!

It is, but that way I won't be wrong.

LOL 071.gif

on topic 044.gif i think that

scar Akai = Bourbon

and Okiya = Akai because i read Chekhov's theories f529a952.gif

i agree with you on the real akai is the one living in shinchi's house(Subaru Okiya) because akai told conan that he didn't want ai to know who he really was. And that would explain why ai still gets those feelings then it disappered like with Subaru Okiya. He said he wanted to tell Ai about him dating her sister and how they were together. (i kind of can't recall everything but yeah). And than boom Akai gets supposedly killed. That is a good way to wacth over Ai too.

Bourbon is the newest member of the Black Organization rumored to have incredible investigative skills comparable to Sherlock Holmes and slyness comparable to Vermouth.

-I think Bourbon is the guy that lives in Shinichi House. (Subaru Okiya)

Two reasons Why....

1. Ai was freaked out and did that whole I can sense the B.O. Member close by.

2. How Conan and the kids met him. And I don't think they would make it easy to figure out but yeah.

-I thought Vermouth and Bourbon was behind it, But i can't connect everything. Scar Akai is so weird, it's possibility it could be him so i keep it as i am not sure but Scar Akai can be Bourbon because Vermouth seen Jodie Starling and know she is a cop and her partner is Akai Shuichi. But how would vermouth know how akai died and know to tell bourbon to pretend to be akai. With the scar on the face and etc.

Subaru Okiya was introduced as a nameless suspect of burning down an apartment. His appearance is that of a young blond haired man with glasses. He is currently staying in Jimmy Kudo's house with Conan's permission after his apartment burned down. He is a graduate student concentrating on engineering with deduction skills equal to that of Jimmy's.Subaru was once seen drinking some Bourbon creating speculation of his role as Bourbon. Shiho Miyano also senses the Black Organization stare from Okiya but it disappears as quickly as it comes.

i agree with you on the real akai is the one living in shinchi's house(Subaru Okiya) because akai told conan that he didn't want ai to know who he really was. And that would explain why ai still gets those feelings then it disappered like with Subaru Okiya. He said he wanted to tell Ai about him dating her sister and how they were together. (i kind of can't recall everything but yeah). And than boom Akai gets supposedly killed. That is a good way to wacth over Ai too.

Bourbon is the newest member of the Black Organization rumored to have incredible investigative skills comparable to Sherlock Holmes and slyness comparable to Vermouth.

-I think Bourbon is the guy that lives in Shinichi House. (Subaru Okiya)

Two reasons Why....

1. Ai was freaked out and did that whole I can sense the B.O. Member close by.

2. How Conan and the kids met him. And I don't think they would make it easy to figure out but yeah.

-I thought Vermouth and Bourbon was behind it, But i can't connect everything. Scar Akai is so weird, it's possibility it could be him so i keep it as i am not sure but Scar Akai can be Bourbon because Vermouth seen Jodie Starling and know she is a cop and her partner is Akai Shuichi. But how would vermouth know how akai died and know to tell bourbon to pretend to be akai. With the scar on the face and etc.

Subaru Okiya was introduced as a nameless suspect of burning down an apartment. His appearance is that of a young blond haired man with glasses. He is currently staying in Jimmy Kudo's house with Conan's permission after his apartment burned down. He is a graduate student concentrating on engineering with deduction skills equal to that of Jimmy's.Subaru was once seen drinking some Bourbon creating speculation of his role as Bourbon. Shiho Miyano also senses the Black Organization stare from Okiya but it disappears as quickly as it comes.

NIce summary of Checkov's theory.hahaha

I remember that Ai can sense BO members, but I don't think we can be completely sure that her sense is completely accurate. Akai was in the BO once as a spy, so wouldn't that be a reason she's scared? Has Ai ever met Scar Akai, because I forget.

I remember that Ai can sense BO members, but I don't think we can be completely sure that her sense is completely accurate.

To her credit, Ai's sense has never had a false positive although she failed to react to BO members on at lest a few occasions.
Has Ai ever met Scar Akai, because I forget.
Nope. They are separated by a plot barrier.

Thanks. However, I wonder how important Bourbon will be to the actual plot of DC. To present day, it seems people are more concerned about Sera and the boss than him.