Detective Conan World

Bourbon  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What is Bourbon's identity?

• Okiya Subaru
    • Scar Akai (Note that most votes here are from before Amuro existed.)
    • Sera Masumi
    • Akai Shuuichi (who is reinfiltrating the Org.)
    • A new character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Koumei
    • Andre Camel
    • Another known character in disguise
    • Amuro Tooru who is Scar Akai
    • Amuro Tooru who is not scar Akai
  2. 2. What is Bourbon's real assignment? (multiple choice)

• Find and kill Sherry
    • Find and kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI to make sure Akai is really dead
    • Investigate Conan/Shinichi's true identity and kill him if necessary
    • Infiltrate the FBI
    • Test Kir's loyalty
    • Kill someone else
    • Some other assignment
    • Bourbon is a double agent and is trying to spy on or damage/destroy the Org
    • Bourbon doesn't want to do his assignment for personal reasons (e.g. sympathy)
  3. 3. What is Vermouth's promise with Bourbon? (multiple choice)

• Something not listed below
    • Don't do anything that harms Conan and Ran
    • Watch and/or protect Conan and Ran
    • Don't do anything that harms Haibara
    • Watch and/or protect Haibara
    • Don't do anything that harms someone else
    • Watch and/or protect someone else
    • Capture Sherry/Haibara without harming someone else.
    • Capture or kill Akai without harming someone else.
    • To kill/harm a particular person
    • Obtain some information related to Conan or Haibara
    • Obtain some information related to Sera
    • Obtain some information related to Okiya
    • Bourbon will keep a certain secret.
    • Bourbon will not sidetrack him/herself from his/her main mission
    • To do a side operation that is not part of Bourbon's main mission
    • Don't do anything suspicious in front of Conan or Kogoro

Discuss Bourbon in here. What's your theory on this person?

My theory is that "Scar Akai" is Bourbon, and he's trying to lure out Shuu, who he knows is still alive, by pretending to look like him and hoping that he'll notice. Now, this may mean that Okiya is... the real Shuu? I don't know, that's just what I think.

What do you guys think?

I think that Okiya is shuichi as his deductive skills are amazing and like cc, I also thinK scar akai MAY be borboun. My reason is that if he is the real Shuu, then why would run away from his friends and avoid talking with them? But there is still some possibility that scar Akai is shuu who have lost his voice and doesn't want his friends to worry about him.

It's true what you guys are saying. I never really thought about bourbon being scar shuuichi. But the thing is in episode 578 or 579 Scar shuu left a note to Jodie saying to get out of the place cuz it's dangerous. And Okiya could be Bourbon also. In the openings they make him seem scary and he always has a bottle of bourbon behinde him. When i asked my brother and told him about it, he has to be the bad guy. He's as smart as shinchi and has good fighting skills and in the opennings when his glasses reflect, his eyes change from good to evil or from evil to good o.o. All i know that they might be tricking us or something. We just have to wait till the time comes to see the answer to the question of who is bourbon.

It's true what you guys are saying. I never really thought about bourbon being scar shuuichi. But the thing is in episode 578 or 579 Scar shuu left a note to Jodie saying to get out of the place cuz it's dangerous.

How did you know it was Scar Akai who left the note? we just know that someone there left the note and it might be Okiya Subaru who left it...

I also believe Scar Akai is Bourbon. Even though Jodie believes Akai lost his memory and is unable to speak, would you really smile at a sniper (Chianti) if you had no memory? Because of that, you can assume he either has his memory or is just crazy. But also, Akai wouldn't just go walking the streets as himself for no reason, or else him and people around him could be killed because of this. I think he's trailing the FBI and walking around to get reactions and maybe find out if Akai was alive this way. The fact Okiya drank Bourbon that time can be explained in two ways:

First, Gosho used a similar trick on Jodie before. He pointed out Jodie was drinking Sherry to imply she was Vermouth, which of course was proven false.

Secondly, Akai's favorite drink is Bourbon, as Andre Camel points out.

This isn't logistic evidence proving Okiya is Bourbon, but this rather implies it, although it can also imply Okiya is Akai too.

Also, the reason Scar Akai may not be speaking is because (if he is Bourbon), he may not be able to disguise his voice, therefore not speaking at all.

Also, Gin even saw Scar Akai, yet he canceled the pursuit of him, and even lowered the gun from Kir's (Hidemi Hondou's) head. At the very least, he wouldn't lower the gun from Kir's head if he saw Akai, which implies he knows something about that Scar Akai, possibly realizing it was Bourbon.

• Upvote 1

Also, the reason Scar Akai may not be speaking is because (if he is Bourbon), he may not be able to disguise his voice, therefore not speaking at all.

Look at how rich the BO is... They also have a lot of scientists and staff... Then, Borbourn can just request for a voice modulator from them...

Look at how reach the BO is... They also have a lot of scientists and staff... Then, Borbourn can just request for a voice modulator from them...

They might not have one...

Wow what a subject to discuss indeed.

What I believe is this:

Okiya is Bourbon. It is hinted strongly throughout the anime whom he is, and I doubt it would mislead us so much, especially with Haibara's reactions and his drinking of his namesake (despite what DetectiveShinichi mentioned). Also, as Kir said Bourbon was, Okiya is very intelligent, among other things, which is likely to be yet another clue as to who that character really is.

Bourbon is not under any disguise, as we see him constantly (both away and with the other characters) in the same appearance. I also have a high suspicion that something was done by Akai to either hurt him mentally/emotionally (perhaps he was a friend of his and felt to be betrayed when Shuu left the Organization) or perhaps hurt someone else in the Organization that Bourbon was affiliated with. I doubt in many more ways than one that 'Scar Akai' is actually Bourbon. Besides them being in the same place at the same time in close proximity to one another and Bourbon seeming interested that Akai seemed to be alive, there's another issue with that -- wouldn't the Organization know that Bourbon was the scarred Akai if he came out of the building and not try to shoot him? I mean, in one of the latest episodes (581?), it was shown that Chianti and the others were keeping a close eye out for Shuu, and one would think that if it was indeed Bourbon, he would let them know so he wouldn't be at suspect. Besides, there's really no reason (if if to lure the real Shuu out) that a member of the Organization would stoop to disguising as someone they despise so much (especially Bourbon, whom was said to hate Shuu just as much).

On the point of them both smiling at the noticing of Chianti, I'm sure Bourbon wouldn't have waltzed out there in said 'disguise' of Scar Akai in plain sight, since I'm sure he would know the consequences. On that point as well, Shuu probably just smirked because he wanted them to know that he knew they were there--which, humorously enough, freaked Chianti out completely, just enough to allow her to lose mental control and giving more opportunity for Conan's plan to work out--

Away from that subject, yet still to Bourbon, I wouldn't be surprised if he already was highly suspect of Conan being Shinichi. It would seem that the fellow has quite the capabilities as a detective (probably the reason the BO chose him) and likely has figured out a lot just by seeing Conan work and being in Shinichi's home, noticing how everything's seemed to go missing and whatnot, among other things. It would be even less of a surprise if he put two and two together and exposed Sherry as Ai as well, even easier since he's right next door and can monitor much more easily.

@ DetectiveShinichi :

By my reasoning and from what was said within the episode of when Gin and the others saw 'Scar Akai', I would believe that "that person" actually was the one that wanted operations to pause. As Vermouth said, even "that person" was nervous. Perhaps so nervous that s/he didn't want to test what would happen, so it was ordered that Kir be spared and the others to pull out.

Though, of course, none of this can be proven until the information is finally released and the truth is exposed.

Just theories and facts, mainly, though I won't venture onto the subject of Shuu, as this isn't the thread for that haha~

Wow what a subject to discuss indeed.

What I believe is this:

Okiya is Bourbon. It is hinted strongly throughout the anime whom he is, and I doubt it would mislead us so much, especially with Haibara's reactions and his drinking of his namesake (despite what DetectiveShinichi mentioned). Also, as Kir said Bourbon was, Okiya is very intelligent, among other things, which is likely to be yet another clue as to who that character really is.

Bourbon is not under any disguise, as we see him constantly (both away and with the other characters) in the same appearance. I also have a high suspicion that something was done by Akai to either hurt him mentally/emotionally (perhaps he was a friend of his and felt to be betrayed when Shuu left the Organization) or perhaps hurt someone else in the Organization that Bourbon was affiliated with. I doubt in many more ways than one that 'Scar Akai' is actually Bourbon. Besides them being in the same place at the same time in close proximity to one another and Bourbon seeming interested that Akai seemed to be alive, there's another issue with that -- wouldn't the Organization know that Bourbon was the scarred Akai if he came out of the building and not try to shoot him? I mean, in one of the latest episodes (581?), it was shown that Chianti and the others were keeping a close eye out for Shuu, and one would think that if it was indeed Bourbon, he would let them know so he wouldn't be at suspect. Besides, there's really no reason (if if to lure the real Shuu out) that a member of the Organization would stoop to disguising as someone they despise so much (especially Bourbon, whom was said to hate Shuu just as much).

On the point of them both smiling at the noticing of Chianti, I'm sure Bourbon wouldn't have waltzed out there in said 'disguise' of Scar Akai in plain sight, since I'm sure he would know the consequences. On that point as well, Shuu probably just smirked because he wanted them to know that he knew they were there--which, humorously enough, freaked Chianti out completely, just enough to allow her to lose mental control and giving more opportunity for Conan's plan to work out--

Away from that subject, yet still to Bourbon, I wouldn't be surprised if he already was highly suspect of Conan being Shinichi. It would seem that the fellow has quite the capabilities as a detective (probably the reason the BO chose him) and likely has figured out a lot just by seeing Conan work and being in Shinichi's home, noticing how everything's seemed to go missing and whatnot, among other things. It would be even less of a surprise if he put two and two together and exposed Sherry as Ai as well, even easier since he's right next door and can monitor much more easily.

@ DetectiveShinichi :

By my reasoning and from what was said within the episode of when Gin and the others saw 'Scar Akai', I would believe that "that person" actually was the one that wanted operations to pause. As Vermouth said, even "that person" was nervous. Perhaps so nervous that s/he didn't want to test what would happen, so it was ordered that Kir be spared and the others to pull out.

Though, of course, none of this can be proven until the information is finally released and the truth is exposed.

Just theories and facts, mainly, though I won't venture onto the subject of Shuu, as this isn't the thread for that haha~

sorry for going a bit off topic m185.gif But it is still connected to Borboun and Scar Akai!

@Shuuichi Akai

Haha, I suppose that indeed the subject between the relationships between the two characters does have to do with Bourbon. Though I didn't want to get off into the subject of Shuu's 'death' and whatnot (as in the reasoning for his silence and disclosure to the others of FBI), which probably wasn't related to Bourbon as much as the history between the two characters~

Akemi Miyano is Subaru Okiya.Subaru Okiya is bourbon but him is CIA or one Agent of USA not FBI.Because her Husband is Shuuchi Akai.Akemi Help him Die to walk alive like Zombie.Akemi not want know it Shiho her alive because is Conan not know her alive.My Theory is Gosho plan is soulmate meet again and war good VS evil Detective conan will Fight One or more season in the series I believe is episode will end is on 1000.My Predictions is next season is like war Black Organization VS Police,FBI,CIA,other Organization,Other Agent not say,Detective boy and lawyer.Will be hill season is detective conan.Subaru is a spy like her father Atsushi Miyano is a CIA.Subaru is in Black Organization a spy not cold kill.I believe shuuchi is alive to because is hard kill him.Akemi not professional agent like her Husband.Shuuchi more Strong and more Brave her.Akemi more smart and more skill.There team is hard to beat them.

Akemi Miyano is Subaru Okiya.Subaru Okiya is bourbon but him is CIA or one Agent of USA not FBI.Because her Husband is Shuuchi Akai.Akemi Help him Die to walk alive like Zombie.Akemi not want know it Shiho her alive because is Conan not know her alive.My Theory is Gosho plan is soulmate meet again and war good VS evil Detective conan will Fight One or more season in the series I believe is episode will end is on 1000.My Predictions is next season is like war Black Organization VS Police,FBI,CIA,other Organization,Other Agent not say,Detective boy and lawyer.Will be hill season is detective conan.Subaru is a spy like her father Atsushi Miyano is a CIA.Subaru is in Black Organization a spy not cold kill.I believe shuuchi is alive to because is hard kill him.Akemi not professional agent like her Husband.Shuuchi more Strong and more Brave her.Akemi more smart and more skill.There team is hard to beat them.

I really don't think that Akemi, of all people, is Subaru Okiya. It just doesn't make any sense. And once again I'm having trouble reading your posts.

Akemi is a Spy.Akemi not Die on episode 128.My theory sometime crazy but Possible.

Akemi have a Husband.Husband is Shuuchi.Proof on the 580.Why not kill Scary shuu.

Akemi is still alive.Akemi is Secret Marry to Shuichi.If BO or Conan find out this Secret.Will not Guess some people.

I Think is Bourbon is Akemi Akai.She in the CIA.I Believe is Shuichi Alive.Shuichi is Scar shuu.

@DetectiveRJB:

I agree with Gentleman Theif, it is difficult to comprehend your posts, which makes it even more difficult to believe the theories you've exhibited. However, this is a theory board, and most of them probably aren't on mark anyways, since we cannot find the actual truth until later on, so I suppose such posts do belong here regardless (most of them anyways).

Like Gentleman said there, I also am having a hard time believing that Akemi is Okiya -- and even a harder time believing about the 'secret marriage'.

Regardless, each person to his own, I suppose~

• Upvote 1

@DetectiveRJB:

I agree with Gentleman Theif, it is difficult to comprehend your posts, which makes it even more difficult to believe the theories you've exhibited. However, this is a theory board, and most of them probably aren't on mark anyways, since we cannot find the actual truth until later on, so I suppose such posts do belong here regardless (most of them anyways).

Like Gentleman said there, I also am having a hard time believing that Akemi is Okiya -- and even a harder time believing about the 'secret marriage'.

Regardless, each person to his own, I suppose~

me too.Why do you think that she is Okiya??? There are not even a single similar thing. + 1 thing,RJB, please dont double post(in your case,quadruple post)

Because if she in Still alive.

If Akemi is die on 128.

My theory not make Sense.Possible Yes you are right But If me right.Conan tell her sercet.

I think is Akemi still alive and Shuichi tell her this is danger.

Look at how rich the BO is... They also have a lot of scientists and staff... Then, Borbourn can just request for a voice modulator from them...

Well, I guess they could... at the same time, if Scar Akai was to be Bourbon, it would make sense to keep his mouth shut if he had a plan to somehow trap Akai Shuichi... if he had a plan to capture him or trap him and the FBI, it could be part of his plan to keep silent, and it makes sense, because if the FBI starts asking him questions and he replies, he could risk getting his cover blown.

Also, I find it rather amusing that Conan would even allow Okiya Subaru in his own house, especially since he knows someone in the Black Organization is a Holmes fan (the password Sherringford for instance. The name Sherringford was an idea of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's for the name of the main character for his newest series at the time, but he later decided on Sherlock Holmes.) Okiya Subaru proved he was a Holmes fan. Wouldn't that make him suspicious to Conan? The excuse "a Holmes fan can't be all that bad" is a terrible excuse for a guy like Conan, who never just assumes things unless he has evidence to back things up, let alone stereotype people as being good only because they're a Holmes Fan. During the Holmes Freak Murder Case, Conan didn't give anyone the benefit of the doubt just because they were a Holmes Fan (that would have made Heiji or Kogoro the only two suspects if that were the case!) He probably wouldn't even risk it, since Haibara is right next door, and he would probably find out sooner or later if he was to be... so obviously Conan has some idea or knows who he is, and knows he is a good guy, since Conan's mind is still sharp.

Akai (who I believe is Okiya) could have left that note for Jodie saying there was danger for multiple reasons, not only the bombing case...

Haibara's reaction also came when Akai Shuichi was near her multiple times... Okiya Subaru brought out the same reaction. Gosho could be using this, Okiya's smiling when he sees the BO and "Akai", and him drinking Bourbon to make us believe he is Bourbon to trick us, as he's used similar tactics with Jodie to imply she's Vermouth and to imply Agent Camel was from the BO... although those two ideas were obviously wrong, and we were mislead by Gosho...

Also, Ran says she feels as though she has seen Okiya's face before... the face is similar to Akai's face (except for the eyes, but that can be exaplained if Akai used strong glasses that could make him forcibly squint, like Genta's dad in file 660). She's met Akai three times; in New York, in a restaurant, and walking with Conan. Ran's strange feelings she can't explain ususally turn out true in some way: she had a feeling Conan was Shinichi, and in the Shirigami case, she acted strangely around a fake Shinichi, but cried around the real one, even though the real Shinichi was disguised.

The reason the Black Organization did the stakeout in the first place was because Vodka spotted him on TV. Gin said (about Bourbon when Kir asked him), "Who knows, like Vermouth, [bourbon's] a mysterious one.. I have no idea where he is or what he's doing..." The Black Organization does not recieve information from Bourbon, as he is a mysterious member. He does this probably as a caution since he may believe there is more than just Akai that was giving away Black Organization information to others, and he doesn't want his plans exposed. He also does this, because, by how Gin words it, Bourbon has a cocky attitude and looks down upon other members, as Gin says, "I'm sure he's already found out [about where or who Akai is] and is laughing about it..."

I also find it funny how Okiya and Akai are a lot alike: they have similar appearances, they both compare the Organization to wolves, and they are both really intelligent.

Also, Okiya says his favorite color is black. This would also make him suspicious of being Bourbon, but he says he likes it because it covers things inside of him he doesn't want known, which is the same reason he despises the color also. Akai has a sad and secretive past he doesn't want known to others.

me too.Why do you think that she is Okiya??? There are not even a single similar thing. + 1 thing,RJB, please dont double post(in your case,quadruple post)

i agree, also.. i hihgly suggest (not being critical) that you try to find a website that you can translate your language to english... it is very hard to understand what you are trying to say, and since you misspell a lot it makes it even harder...

i agree, also.. i hihgly suggest (not being critical) that you try to find a website that you can translate your language to english... it is very hard to understand what you are trying to say, and since you misspell a lot it makes it even harder...

or maybe try using google translator(though its grammar is horrible.