Detective Conan World
Takiko

Viewing order of DC Movies and OAVs from reading the manga

Hi,

So if I read the DC manga, or part of it anyways, and then want to watch the movies or OAVs, I want to I figure out the placement of the episodes, to the manga volumes/case files. I've checked page__p__1483__hl__%2Banime+%2Bmovie+%2Border__fromsearch__1?do=embed&embedDo=findComment%3Fcomment%3D1483' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> (). But, I'm trying to avoid just picking up the movies, getting all excited I'm going to watch it, and then find that I don't know what's going on and then have to turn it off to avoid being confused and given spoiler info.

So other than movie 3, where I hear Ai is to appear (which I heard would line up with about volume 18 or after, depending on how settled into the story she is), can I just watch the movies in order? I don't have to be at point x of the manga to avoid spoilers and confusion?

I hope I've been clear, especially for my first post on this forum. Awaiting replies. :)

All of them except movie 13.

Okay, to clarify, you were replying to this, right?

So other than movie 3, where I hear Ai is to appear (which I heard would line up with about volume 18 or after, depending on how settled into the story she is), can I just watch the movies in order? I don't have to be at point x of the manga to avoid spoilers and confusion?

I can watch up to Movie 3 if I don't know about Ai's character, and then I can watch up to Movie 13? No concerns about new story or characters spoilers?