Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

useless guys

Yes I get what you are saying. I think it is best if we just leave these non active users. I don't think we sould be so mean to them. Also what are we to say that they are "useless" you don't even know them.

Someone can sign in, never post, yet contribute to the wiki. Does that make that person less useful than the one who has 5 000 posts in the games section ? I don't think so.

• Upvote 3

I have a suggestion what if we put some announcement for the new upcoming members... (when they sign in)

"ANNOUNCEMENT: You should be unable to be inactive for ____ consecutive months or else we'll delete your account" -something like that

Because i noticed that some only join here just to watch the ep. but unable to do so....

I have a suggestion what if we put some announcement for the new upcoming members... (when they sign in)

"ANNOUNCEMENT: You should be unable to be inactive for ____ consecutive months or else we'll delete your account" -something like that

Because i noticed that some only join here just to watch the ep. but unable to do so....

Okay, what is the point in deleting them? what if I was busy and could not visit the website for some time and when I do want to sign in I can't because my account has be deleted....???

^Besides, a warning like that doesn't make DCW look like such a friendly place