Detective Conan World
jimmykudo_0405

Wiki questions and answers

I read the wiki and really don't understand why and how it has the "Appearance" as a mark for the drawing's changes as written below:

250px-Shinichi_Before.jpg

Shinichi before "Appearance"

250px-Shinichi_After.jpg

Shinichi after "Appearance"

Can anyone help me please? Thank you in advance

Yeah, it means how he looks like before and how he looks like after. ^^

It's not Shinichi before "Appearance", it's Shinichi "before" appearance. xP

Hope it helped!! Cx

• Upvote 2

Yeah, it means how he looks like before and how he looks like after. ^^

It's not Shinichi before "Appearance", it's Shinichi "before" appearance. xP

Hope it helped!! Cx

:shock: :shock: :shock::o nice explanation...

A question. : What will happen to wiki article about theory like "Okiya is Akai" "Scar Akai is Bourbon", when Bourbon arc come to and end. Delete, keep as archive?

A question. : What will happen to wiki article about theory like "Okiya is Akai" "Scar Akai is Bourbon", when Bourbon arc come to and end. Delete, keep as archive?

Likely archived and marked as 'true' or 'false', as the situation demands. I'm no wiki expert on this one, though.

I finally got around to actually figuring out what to do with the theory articles, and I plan on keeping them for reference because they have some nifty arguments that don't fit in "hints that x was really y". Basically there will be a little link to the theory in the hints section. What actually happens will be up to subsequent editors because no one person calls the shots, but I think no one will object to this way of doing things. Unless someone objects.

Manga spoilers

The plan so far is also to keep a separate page for Okiya and Scar Akai because of the complexities/page length. Bourbon was merged into Tooru Amuro.

Thought this belonged here, if not, please do let know know the appropriate place to post questions such as the following.

Gin > Quotes > "So long... great detective."

Where is that quote from?

Thought this belonged here, if not, please do let know know the appropriate place to post questions such as the following.

Gin > Quotes > "So long... great detective."

Where is that quote from?

He said that in Chapter 1/Episode 1 after poisoning Shinichi with APTX4869. I've added citation to that now by the way.