• Heterosexual
    • Other
  2. 2. Romantic Orientation?

• Homoromantic
    • Biromantic
    • Aromantic
    • Heteroromantic
    • Other
  3. 3. Are your romantic/sexual orientations different?

• Yes
    • No

Even though I'm straight, I support homosexuals, bisexuals...I believe that they have the right to be with whoever they wish. Since I'm a shonen Ai/ Yaoi fan, I support it 100% :). Also, I hate people who would abuse the use of religion to fight against normal human beings who clearly fell in love with each other , those people have no actual evidence that 2 male being together is a sin. It is not!

And I think 2 males/females having a their own children is wonderful.

As for the Connecticut article, I believe what these people had thought about the children is completely, utterly nonsense, why would god send down a shooter to kill innocent children? Have they done something? No. These people are too absorbed into their religion that they have forgotten the way of reality as to see that most of us have come to embrace homosexualities and other sexualities.

And I support this gay-straight-alliance 100%! YAY to the person who created this :), also SHONEN AI/YAOI all the way! :3

I never judge my former teacher, many years ago I once study in university. After I return from Perth I then learn more of it Singapore has high reception having more movies about sexuality. After the movies 'brokeback' release, my friend openly admit she's either bisexual and no one approach me to ask of my opinion. Yep I was born with belief to be straight in 90s, and it does not mean I don't support homosexuals and bisexuals, the world is changing, right? I ask myself not to poke noses much around because friends around me minded me what I gonna to say.

That teacher is my first crush and I always ask myself not to love him because of teacher and student relationship, and his sexuality wasn't known to me (because it was known he like female idol so I didn't think much about it.) Later friend told me of his sexuality I then surprised myself I let it slide.

My best friend is bisexual, so she don't mind me around as she know me so long as straight person. :) I don't ever judge, possibly I hang out with them I don't see why I should be sensitive about it as Singaporean become more aware of it; I was smart not to talk about it with parents as they might be conservative. In my life no one brief me about it but I figure out myself about my sexuality, after I watch Korean shows I started realize I'm straight, there are many hunks and pretty girls I immediately know which gender I like. I'm sort of girl who like to have my own family. :)

So if one day family find out their child isn't straight?? Which person isn't upset?? They both are family and then the sudden relevation sink in before their mind reeling taking in the news, each person's anger and reason are supported; I rather to see the person be angry and be defensive standing up to clear up or say what he or she wants. Before the confession the parents already have ideals and beliefs both each different sexes want to have family, it always matters because they want to know deep from their heart is that teenager want to take path loving same gender as their life partner. Whatever the reason is, and story is... after the moment you take in a child to support it's a long journey. Parents born to be blamed, hated and loved in the end.

I kinda notice watching TV, what's your opinion about some movie channels 'censoring' words like gay? like using a different word such as "queer" or something else in the subtitles? :mellow:

Reason is same as Akakata's. Is it necessary bringing in them being judged? If media influences can bring changes, countries better off starting slow accepting gay straight alliances.

ADDED: For those kind you mention, it runs deeper, if gay-alliance brought up it become political, so talking about gay-alliance is in another field. Gay alliance better off reserved until the time is ready.

Aaaaaaand, I have absolutely no sexuality whatsoever. I have too much apathy toward it, I guess. I have no attachment beyond friendship and family, no interest in sexual anything, and I'm not attracted to either gender... 

xD See dad, told ya I was never getting married and having kids~

I mean, I'd go out with someone if they wanted to, even though I ended my first 2 LTRs with apathy, but love and sexuality just aren't my thing. I hate being touched in any way, I'm fine with abstinence, and I still think kissing is a gross way to spread germs. I think I look at everything logically. xD Brain overrules heart and human need to reproduce is just not there. 

Anybody else 'feel' like this? xD

Meeee!!! I hate guys..

Anywayy... I'm not for the marriage thing. I'm not a yaoi or yuri fan. But I do agree that the homosexuals need equal treatment from others. I mean,they're humans!!! They don't have a disease, so why stay away from them? All you rascists, you know who you are.

th_096_K.gif

I haven't been here before... Forgive me, I discovered onion heads. <3

Bwahaha, bet everyone can guess my sexuality from first glance. 074.gif

Bi and cool with it. Though not many guys are attractive to me. Mostly anime ones hehe.

Currently I'm crushing hetero-style. th_087_.gif

• Upvote 1

Jeff, it's not like real life can measure up to anime anyway xD Good luck finding someone irl who's worth trusting/loving. And ohoho, who's this hetero-crush of yours? Another celebrity? Though you do seem to prefer fem guys or masculine girls, so I'll guess it's someone from college, huh?

I'm quita oddball I suppose. When I was younger I had some very little crushes which were the level 'he is cute and nice' i.e. they weren't completely idiots. I had and have a lot friends who are boys.

At the moment I don't have any interest towards either gender. I have considered  once or twice if I'm more towards girls but at the moment I don't care with which gender I'll end up with. I want kids though when I'm grown-up(I say grown-up because I'm already legally adult)...

About fangirling... Those emotions are towards boys. And as pairing I love all(yaoi, yuri, hetero).

So I'm kinda weird I think...

Meeee!!! I hate guys..

Anywayy... I'm not for the marriage thing. I'm not a yaoi or yuri fan. But I do agree that the homosexuals need equal treatment from others. I mean,they're humans!!! They don't have a disease, so why stay away from them? All you rascists, you know who you are.

Well, they are not forthcoming of who they are. Don't be mistaken why I defend my sexuality, that I told I'm heter-sexual and defend homo for no reason, because my story is deep and it concerns about my best friend long ago. I keep one eye shut, one eye open when figure out my best friend is not easy person, it take long time until I find out she's bisexual. I'm not having hard feelings saying all this, you have this right to judge any person should not be racist and I agree, but what make my life is difficult that person I once have a crush with is gay and my best friend turn out to be bisexual. If I ever is upset about, is when Akakata is so quick to think every one should hate, never give serious thought any one's life is that complicated and miserable, not really enjoy because some people think simply while there is complicated story if wrongly mistaken. My best friend stop contacting me because she boldly make a move on me in public while we are having dinner, if I was not ready, every one has their own shadow whether did they had terrible story. For my case, before I return homeland, I'm against for any one who likes to make fun or bully girls for their good looks. I'm one of the victim. You can judge, but if you're so against, they're happy for you to think that way, why I defending both sides because I choose to be bold want to fall in love and have my own family.

I know I sound screw up. I'm openly said about it. What I don't enjoy much is last thing for one out of hundred may have complicated story and get misunderstanding for hating but it's not. In first few pages here few people admit they like same gender they don't get support from opposite sex. My old best friend any time can turn lesbian and if ever freak out it will be darkest fear for my looks, because I once told by a girl I look like a china doll. Do you know how few lives' can be disturbing if this continues on to issues you said? I know your words are not headed to me, I only speak out to those who unable to speak up when few has this troubles like me go through, your words can be little unfair.

ADDED: I know your words are headed to racist people. My best friend, stop talking to me thinking I am while I'm not because I once is hurt by love of misfortune like victims hearing bully's words. I don't want to be misunderstood. I never be ready in love. It doesn't mean this kind of person is racist. Whether it's guy or gal, I'll still shrunk away, despite liking guy. Whatever Akakata feels I suddenly turn emphatic because I relate love is hard to catch.

As of now, I think I'm heterosexual, but there are moments where I would question my sexuality. Is that weird? I personally, don't believe in putting a label on a person, everyone is their own label with different decoration yet, all of these labels serve the same purposes. Btw, huge yaoi fan here :)

thank you Jenny. :) As every one is out of dangerous water, since this thread is created to bring attention, I know I wasn't a mod, but I want to bring up to every one when talking about. It is concern about internet and personal information safety. I have no problems every one is open up telling their sexuality, after we've gone through thick and skin understanding each other here, as adult I am going to put ground rule for every one to follow when every one is adapt to follow in debate form but I wasn't disallow freedom of speech, every one has entitled with right to defend or is open to say. No matter what every one say is true but it isn't right to be a troll incite any hatred or condemnation speech, I may reveal to prove point of this labelling Jenny said, I do really don't want to see much of label, stereotype, or bringing religion in, I expect all teenagers express maturity tackling this sensitive issue nicely instead inciting other few feel it's little unfair as some may feel uncomfortable to address worid is weird.

Since mod isn't here, but as adult here I'm putting serious ground rule: Do not incite or provoke reaction no matter what you say it is right it make your inner self a troll unless you speak maturely of this topic. Thank you.

Until now, I'm a heterosexual player who get attracted by girls, either inside or outside the school. However, I always change girlfriend because the relationship always broke up. The reason is various, either I wasn't lucky at love or the girl rejected me for no reason.

In the first year at school, I always get bullied. However at the second and the last year, now my schoolmates respected me, especially girls are attracted to me. And I still attracted to the girls, though...

Yay! So much positivity! I'm het, BTW. Anyways, I don't get why the whole "gay marriage is illegal" thing. I mean, seriously? Is this some sort of US tradition to have a civil rights argument every century? Blacks being slaves are a no-no, women are as good as men (sometimes better, jk XD), and discrimination sucks. Really, there are a bunch of angry people in this world who are against people who have done nothing to them. I get it if it's your religion, and you're against it, but still treating them as you would've otherwise is important. Also, although I support it, I still get a bit weirded out. Guess that's just cuz I'm not used to it :/

A religious person getting offended over someone's personal life style, because it is against their religion... this is the same as if a person got offended over someone eating a doughnut because it goes against their diet.

Anyway, I put asexual at top, but I am also a cross over into bisexual.

A religious person getting offended over someone's personal life style, because it is against their religion... this is the same as if a person got offended over someone eating a doughnut because it goes against their diet.

Anyway, I put asexual at top, but I am also a cross over into bisexual.

The reason people get offended over someone's lifestyle is not really because of religion but it's because of their moral code.

It's also mostly because of the children.

Anyway, I really wish I was just asexual.

• Upvote 1

I have never met a homosexual person, but  many of my classmates (schoolmate too) are fujoshi, or fangirl. I think they are annoying since they start discussing about the boys and arguing that who is the uke  or seme. When they see some friendly actions from the guys (like brofist, or when they are smiling at each other), they call that hints and fangirl over them! The boys don't really care actually :P But am I mean when I feel this annoying? Like when they keep discussing about yaoi or dammei it's fine but when it comes to reality it's weird. It's weird not because it's a boy love thing but because those guys are straight but the fangirls just make them gay :/

Another case, I has been reading Kuroko no Basket. I found beautiful friendship and team spirit in the manga but when I visit some fan clubs, they (fangirls rule those clubs) pursuade people to think that it's not only friendship, it's love! I found this annoying too. Is it because I really don't like homosexual love? I don't know cuz when I read about some lesbian or gay couples on the Internet I felt nothing :/

• Upvote 1

@ phantomlady1101

I'm like that too! I support this thread, but I really don't like the yaoi/yuri pairings. Why? Because I don't like OOC-ness in general. I always have squint when I go to FF.net because the KaiShin fangirls keep making fics that just... It's not going to happen. >.< 

I also don't feel anything when there's a gay proposal video on Youtube or something, but that's just me. I don't like romance in general.