Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Detective Conan World Facebook Group is Now Live!

What does everyone think of the idea of a Detective Conan World Facebook group? Just testing the waters to see what everyone thinks. Would you become a fan of a Detective Conan World Facebook page?

EDIT: The Detective Conan World Facebook group is now live! Click "Like" to become a fan!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Detective-Conan-World/136312446397013

That's a great idea. I also had it in mind for some time now. Furthermore, it's also a good way of promoting our site.

Edited by Monsi

So who will make the group?

Most definitely a member of the Detective Conan World staff. It wouldn't make a lot of sense if it were otherwise, IMO.

If I receive some more feedback, I will create the page. I will update the thread when it is done with a link where you can "Become a Fan".

Most definitely a member of the Detective Conan World staff. It wouldn't make a lot of sense if it were otherwise, IMO.

If I receive some more feedback, I will create the page. I will update the thread when it is done with a link where you can "Become a Fan".

I'll be looking forward to it! I was wondering if I should start the topic... but since I saw someone has already got the idea, and is making it now... I couldn't get anymore excited!

I would most certainly join, and I would invite all of my DC friends. I'm not sure if they have an account here but I'll see to it that they see how great DC world is!

hai all DCW members....

I'm happy to know that...

is the site already exist?

if it's already exist,i want to make all my friends about this...

:) :) :) :-D :-D

yes, it already exists... the link is in the first post of the thread

Detective conan on Facebook Wow , great :)

I really love this idea , there is a good possibility that this site will get more popular by using facebook , i have alot of friends who would like to join the group there :)

P.S : anyone want to add me :) my name is : christy dabit

;)