Detective Conan World
Sherlock Lupin

What do you really want right now?

You could download it all and store it in a tablet lol

The thing is, I don't like reading anything online. I just don't, why? Got lots of reasons that even if I kept typing till tomorrow I would never be able to finish, but in short when I'm reading online something always distract me, so I'm not really able to 'enjoy' what I'm reading this way, also, I dunno how but it's not that comfortable to read something on a tablet.

I WANT MORE TIME.

I WANT TO FIND MY BOOK.

I WANT TO PLAY AND FINISH EVERY POKEMON GAME IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY *insert evil laugh*

No seriously.

At some point I found that my character not being able to speak in all games annoying. It will be world record if they make one by giving us simple dialogue.

I want to know should I go to dance at the February or should I party hard with my class mates.

Dance is next day after our school end and it's the thing of second year students. But they don't got enough boys to dance.

TELL MEE!

Kid...

It's not that simple. I have already said no, because it wouln't be nice to go dance when you got hangover. 

But she asked me again today, she is desperated she has asked everyone she knows.

And I think I have a crush on her. DAMMIT! She is already in relationship.