Detective Conan World
snowflake

What's Your Earliest Memory/Memories?

Title says it....

I think I remember pointing to a store right across the apartment building we used to live in and saying "Look! It's Osco!" to someone who nodded... I think the place had an orange logo... I was maybe 2 years old then.

Being at a festival at night and pointing at a tiger plushie that I wanted (which I have in my room :D ). I was probably less than 5 years old at the time.

*takes trip down memory lane*

...Playin outside with my little sister, her best friend, my best friend, and my little sister's best friend's older brother...and then....I think we went inside to eat ice cream and see a video...Or was that two memories fused together?

I remember a fair amount from when I was younger, but I think my first one is from when I was 2. I got really sick with something when I was a toddler, and had to be hospitalized for a few days. While I don't remember that, I remember standing in a crib set up in a doctor's office, either at the appointment I had immediately before going home, or it was the appointment that gave me the ok to go home after staying one more night. But I remember staring at the door, waiting for my dad, and becoming elated when I saw that he had a bundle of balloons with him. I just remember being super excited that I got balloons, but also really wanting to go home. 

I remember when I was five I jaywalked in the middle of the traffic. Because I was thinking of how it looked like the video game where the duck or chicken cross the street with the cars, but have to stop so you won't die. So I did the exact same thing and when the light was red my dad ran towards me and his arms were wide open and here I thought I was getting a hug instead I'm picked up and get a spank. It was something I'll never forget. After all, it was my first spank.