Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
kudo shinichi221999

connection between akai shuuichi and gin

As far as I know Akai Shuuichi was past member of Black Organization and he used Miyano Akemi to get close with Shiho which was the girlfriend of Gin? :) Am I correct?

The wiki article is interesting.

I find it unlikely that Akai had come into close contact with Gin prior to his promotion, since as the article says, they'd probably not have had to send the scout. Yet it's stated in the manga that Akai used Shiho to climb the org's ladder, and with the extreme likelihood that Shiho was in some kind of relationship with Gin, the two must have bumped into each other from time to time. So could it be that the Org smelt something fishy going on and wanted to make sure (hence the extra caution)?

Still, I don't see how Akai can be so hateful towards Gin. He can't blame Gin for Akemi's murder, since he's just following an order (he should save that for the boss), and he probably doesn't even knows that Gin's the one doing the deed. So I guess whatever causes their antipathies must have happened during the 2 years when the BO tried to take Akai's life. I hope Gosho'll shed more light on it, but it seems he'll focus on the Akai/Bourbon showdown first, which means we'll probably have to wait 3-4 more years to have the answer.

• Upvote 2

I think that Gin and Akai go a little deeper than what's on the surface. I remember Akai saying Gin's real name outloud after sniping him when the BO was targeting the Mouri detective agency.

If he knows Gin's real name it might mean they have a history, or otherwise just that Akai got a lot of information when he was undercover.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. I decided to confirm this with the Wiki and it turned out Akai just called him "old enemy". Probably should've got my facts straight... But anyways, yeah I do think that Akai and Gin still got some history we don't know about.

The wiki article is interesting.

I find it unlikely that Akai had come into close contact with Gin prior to his promotion, since as the article says, they'd probably not have had to send the scout. Yet it's stated in the manga that Akai used Shiho to climb the org's ladder, and with the extreme likelihood that Shiho was in some kind of relationship with Gin, the two must have bumped into each other from time to time. So could it be that the Org smelt something fishy going on and wanted to make sure (hence the extra caution)?

Still, I don't see how Akai can be so hateful towards Gin. He can't blame Gin for Akemi's murder, since he's just following an order (he should save that for the boss), and he probably doesn't even knows that Gin's the one doing the deed. So I guess whatever causes their antipathies must have happened during the 2 years when the BO tried to take Akai's life. I hope Gosho'll shed more light on it, but it seems he'll focus on the Akai/Bourbon showdown first, which means we'll probably have to wait 3-4 more years to have the answer.

I never thought that way,and it makes a lot of sense...

I really hope Gosho will explain this point^^