Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Your Favorite Female Character!

Your Favorite Female Character!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these characters are your favorites?

2. 2. More characters

• Someone on another list
    • Koizumi Akako

I voted for eight different girls... I'll order them from 1 being the best a 8 being... Well, you get it. I'll also put down what I love about them and what trait(s) I share with them. Why? BECAUSE I CAN! XD

1: Sato Miwako - I love pretty much all of her traits. Except her being dense, which makes me wonder if someone can really be THAT DENSE. As for traits, I guess both of us have good deduction skills. Also, being a tomboy.

2: Haibara Ai - She's so smart, and I love her cold personality. A trait would be that both of us don't like showing a lot of emotion. (I either smile or have a straight face. I hardly cry)

3: Nakamori Aoko - I love how she beats Kaito up with a mop. She's really funny to watch. A trait I share with her is friendliness.

4: Vermouth - Her secretive nature and her catchphrase. A trait we share is that we both keep secrets.

5: Kudo Yukiko - Her cheerfulness and optimism. Something we share is that we're both like to act.

6: Kisaki Eri - Her personality, she can be so bipolar sometimes. A trait we share is stubborness.

7: Miyano Akemi - Her kindness and the fact that she would commit a crime to tether sister out of the BO. A trait we share is kindness.

8: Uehara Yui - I like her personality. But I don't think I share any traits with her.

mouri ran for me. SHE's a caring person, and the way she waits patiently for shinichi kinda brought me to tears..i always see her as a warm hearted character, a very kind girl..and, she's beautiful too..^^

mine were Yukiko kudo, miwako sato, adn vermouth

but if I have to choose one,,, its Yukiko!! she has unique personality and I like her curly hair..

Ran Mouri d(^ ^)b

she's so cool >w< !! plus, the fact she knows martial arts is super awesome :D

plus, i have the same reasons as Angelran :)

hm...a similar characteristic that we share? well..we're both awesome ^_^

haha jk xD we're both nice people(?)

• Upvote 1