Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Your Favorite Female Character!

Your Favorite Female Character!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these characters are your favorites?

2. 2. More characters

• Someone on another list
    • Koizumi Akako

Ran Mouri is defiantly my favorite female character. Mostly because she is my role model. She's very strong, mentally and physically. She's kind, caring, sweet, helpful, and etc. And even though she is all those things, her character doesn't stand out as much, maybe because she's not the smartest character, maybe because she's afraid of ghost? Who knows? But even though she's not the most awesome, she's my favorite. She's a normal girl, I don't see why some hate her so much. She's so kind-hearted, I like that about her, I want to be kind, to be sweet, and helpful. Ran saved a serial killer from their death, un-consciously, without a plan on what to do next. It's her princess like character with a touch tsundere that catches my eye. And she's very pretty as well, beautiful. And this last part won't apply to everyone, but I guess I love her character because she's sorta in my situation, parents are opposites but still love each other, father is a smoker/ drinker, mom is very neat and organized, waiting on someone who means the world her.. I just love how she can stand on her own feet and put on a smile looking at the bright side. And the whole "crybaby" thing, she's not a crybaby, she's human. Humans will tear up when they are sad and missing someone. Geeze. Okay enough ranting. That why I admire Ran as a character/ role model.

And my next favorite females would be Vermouth, and then Haibara\Shiho.

Ai Haibara/Shiho Miyano - Seriously, I don't have to explain this, right? Well, one thing that makes her unique is her hilarious words of wisdom.... you know what i mean. She also gives critical parts in story line. and other stuff that floats all around the forum as well.

Eri Kisaki - Hm. She is interesting. sorta. I like it when she is fighting with Korgoro for some stupid reason. Funny.

Yukiko Kudo - I would like to have such a....hmmm lively(?) mom.

Sera Masumi - How cool can she get? and she's mysterious. I like that.

Koizumi Akako - Ask -you-know-who. (Chelsea)

indeed sera as stated by detectiverjb

miike so cute

sato strong woman i like that

but the one i hate the most is chianty or whatever is spelled

LOL it's proven that you really hate Chianti because even spelling her name seems difficult to you.

Once again, Yukiko.