Detective Conan World
holmesfreak1412

What is the thing you are confident that you are superior to Conan?

Conan/Shinichi is good at almost everything except Singing because he is "tone deaf" but perfect pitched. lol. I wonder if he can draw though. I don't think I remember (if any) of him drawing.

Quite a bit actually...

I know I'm better at fighting and martial arts than he is.

I know I'm better at the biological sciences than he is, especially on the molecular level.

I know I'm better at music.

I know I'm better at fingerprint analysis. (never shown competency, and not something that is easily learned from a book)

I'm better than him at biochemistry (he seems pretty inept at it, though that may be due to Haibara making him look bad)

Things I'm possibly better than him at:

Physics

Toxicology

Things that I'm likely better than him at but were never explicitly shown in series:

Chemistry

Calculus

• Upvote 2

Quite a bit actually...

I know I'm better at the biological sciences than he is, especially on the molecular level.

I know I'm better at fingerprint analysis. (never shown competency, and not something that is easily learned from a book)

I'm better than him at biochemistry (he seems pretty inept at it, though that may be due to Haibara making him look bad)

Physics

Toxicology

Things that I'm likely better than him at but were never explicitly shown in series:

Chemistry

Calculus

Wow.. that's a lot.

Well at any rate, I'm a better poet too. I'm also confident that I have a superiority on him in singing, perhaps dancing and some field on science.

And i guess everyone would agree to this-- Our English accent is better!!!

His weaknesses: Singing, playing video games, playing rock-paper-scissors. (So I think it's unquestionable that we are better than him in those regards :P)

For me, I think I'm more superior than him when it comes to...

Athletics-wise: Tennis, basketball, track

Arts-wise: Dancing (believe it or not), drawing

Knowledge-wise: Mathematics (which is what I'll be majoring in)

Quite a bit actually...

Physics

Toxicology

Chemistry

Calculus

Expected nothing less from Kyuu-san.

Choosing between having your cake and eating it - I think that in real life, Conan's desire to hide his true self from Ran while not letting her split from him is akin to having your cake and eating it too - in other words, I think that it would be infeasible in real life to keep your girlfriend/boyfriend if you need to hide from him/her at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Conan-kun/Shinichi-niichan (forgive the appellation) seems to be good at almost everything (except music?). So if you are better in one field than Conan is, what is it?

actually conan/shinichi was good at music but not good at his vocals, that was it but

i would say i would be better at religion than him