Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Rye

Kudo Shinichi and the Black Organization: Amnesia Chapter 2

KUDO SHINICHI AND THE BLACK ORGANIZATION: AMNESIA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2: THE KIDNAPPING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conan walked closer to the Porsche, unbeknownst of the figure behind him, closing in then......Bam!

He was hit hart on the head, knocking the detective unconscious.

The one who hit him was none other than Fukuda, the new teacher.

Out of the car came Gin.

"What is it, Whisky?" Gin asked, eyeing Conan.

"It's a kid, trying to run into your car."

"Oh? Then why did you knock him out? He's a kid, after all, he can't harm us," Gin remarked.

"I have a feeling this one isn't JUST a kid, Gin," Fukuda answered.

"I don't know what you mean by that, Whisky, but..."

Conan's phone's ringing stopped Gin.

Gin took Conan's phone, checking to see who called. "This is interesting," Gin said, snickering.

She called at the worst possible situation---the one who called was none other than Ai.

"This little girl looks exactly like that traitor---SHERRY,"

"I've heard of her," Whisky said, looking at the phone. The phone continued ringing still. Gin covered Conan's ears to prevent him from waking up.

"She's the one who fled from the Organization, right? H-Hey Gin, it's still ringing, why don't you stop it?"

"Just wait...Shh, here it comes,"

Ai left a voice message. Gin checked it.

K-Kudo-kun, Where are you? Ai's voice message said. I'm at home now. There's something we need to talk about. Bye.

"This voice is really just like hers," Gin said, looking at the phone. "But this girl is a kid...That's impossible,"

"Kudo?" Fukuda said. "Why did she call him Kudo? Look, Gin, this kid's name isn't even Kudo...It's Edogawa,"

"Oh? It looks like this kid is more interesting than I thought...Let's go, Whisky," Gin said.

"Let's go,"

Gin opened the car door and got in. Whisky sat at the back, Conan by his side.

"What took you so long, aniki?" Vodka asked. "And what is this kid doing here?"

"It's possibly a line---a connection to our old friend, Sherry," Gin replied, starting the car.

Gin snickered as he drove away, Conan still unconscious at behind him.

Meanwhile, at the Mouri Detective Agency, Ran was starting to worry. It was already six, but Conan still wasn't home.

It was the same for Ai at Agasa's house.

"Ai-kun, Shinichi isn't here yet," Agasa said, preparing dinner.

"Hakase, I'm sure that I left him a message earlier," Ai replied, helping Agasa. "He suddenly ran off earlier, so I went home without him,"

"What? Don't you think that something may have happened to him?" Agasa said, worried.

"Kudo-kun? I doubt it, but..." Ai felt that something wrong may have happeneed to Conan. Sure, he was very cautious, but still...

"I'll go check if he's at home," Ai said.

The telephone suddenly rang. "Hello?" Ai said.

"Ai-chan, it's Ran-neechan," Ran replied. "I just called to see if Conan-kun is there with you, is he there?"

"Y-Yes, Ran-neechan. See, he said that he'll be staying here for tonight. Is it okay?" Ai stammered, looking at the extremely worried Agasa.

'Oh, he didn't tell me. But, does he have any clothes? Or do you want me to come over and bring him some?"

"No thanks, Ran-neechan. He already has."

"Oh, ok. Bye Ai-chan! Tell the professor I said hi," Ran replied, and hung up.

"Professor, Kudo-kun isn't at home," Ai said lowly. "There's a high chance that he may have been kidnapped,"

"W-What?! Shinichi-kun, kidnapped?!"

"Let's check where he is with the spare glasses,"

Where he was--they immediately knew. He was at Haido City.

It was up to them to figure out how to rescue Conan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<< Chapter 1 ----Chapter 3 >>

Thanks for reading my story!

Please feel free to comment!

• Upvote 1