Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 818-824 (Mystery Train)

Summary to each page, I feel the need to do my part as a fan :P

Page1

General panic/reaction to fire, our protagonists asking where Conan and Ai went.

Page2

Vermouth explaining to Yukiko why Sherry would want to escape to carriage #8 to prevent the kids from getting involved in BO business. Shinichi calls Yukiko.

Page3

Vermouth pretends to be Yukiko and takes the call. Conan says Haibara's gone missing. Conan proceeds to find Haibara, and tells 'Yukiko' to follow with the battle plan. Vermouth receives a text from her partner saying Sherry's been found in carriage #8. Vermouth believes it's a BO victory.

Page4

Bourbon says he's met Sherry's parents and sister. Sherry hears that he and Akai are rivals, and Amuro confirms that. He doesn't believe Akai to be dead, and so disguises as Akai to check the reaction of people close to him. He says he then knows for sure Akai is dead. Bourbon says that his partner's presence, who helped him disguised as Akai, is enough to scare Sherry and send her flying to carriage #8.

Page5

Vodka thinks the officials gathered at the station are stupid cors the train's gonna go boom once it arrives. Gin says that that couldn't be better as victims would include the head of Suzuki financial group and the Senior Inspector of Aichi police. Even if the bomb goes off, they would think it's the act of radical groups.

Vodka asks how are Bourbon and Vermouth gonna escape from the exploding train, Gin doesn't give a damn about them. Vodka says that Vermouth's asked him to spare her some C4, avoiding the reason when asked why. Gin wonders.

Page6

Bourbon plans to take Sherry in alive. He will blow off the carriage, and helicopter will come to capture her.

Page7

Sherry finds bomb on her carriage. Bourbon realises Vermouth plans to kill her off regardless. Bourbon invites Sherry to come over, but she declines lol. He says she's hard to deal with as the rumour says.

Page8

"Vermouth? Sorry I'm gonna take her in myself..." "Grenade!!" "Who's this!? Who are you!?"

Page9

Swearing

Page10

Vermouth reassures Yukiko that she will only activate the bomb after hearing her partner's bomb separating the last carriage from the rest to prevent derailing.

Yukiko: Ai-chan~~!!

Bourbon is wondering about that shadow from back then.

Page11

Vermouth says that it doesn't matter as long as Sherry is dead. Bourbon can confirm the fact that the carriage that she is in has been blown to bits. She says it's a shame they can't meet at Nagoya station.

Page12

Mitsuhiko says Haibara's been found in carriage #7 room B, where the dude dies, so the room is empty. Vermouth sees that Yukiko has seen through the fact that Sherry would escape to that room, so she waits for her there to protect her. Vermouth also realises the call from Conan earlier was an act to keep Vermouth in place. She further questions who the girl was that has been blown to pieces in place of the real Sherry.

Sonoko comes along complaining that Kid won't be able to come seeing the state of the train. Conan is apologising on the phone (lol!)

Page13

Kid is complaining that he isn't told about guns and bombs. Those guys were dangerous!! Good thing he hid his glider in the end carriage. Conan's saying no debt is owed now.

Lady in wheelchair is Kid's assistant, dude behind is Kid. Conan sees through the voice acting (of the old woman) done by Kid.

Page14

Conan lists out a bunch of observations that give away their disguise. Conan tells them to thank him for not exposing them, and so asks Kid to disguise himself as Sherry. Conversation will be guided with earpiece. Kid is annoyed that it should be Conan owing him in reverse.

Page15

Vermouth implies her defeat. Ran picks up Sera's hat in the corridor, Sera wonders how it got there.

Bourbon asks Vermouth for files concerning Akai's death once again. He is planning to re-investigate.

• Upvote 3

Whoa! So the producers threw yet another curveball to confuse us. Unbelievable! I am at a loss for words to describe what they just did.

I certainly hope

the Bourbon's arc goes on. Seriously, Amuro/Bourbon looks like a jerk now, he needs to have his great revenge.

But, for someone supposed to be the Sherlock Holmes of the organization, it's hard to believe that he was so easily tricked (but it's not the first time he makes mistakes). At least, he was able to solve the case just by hearing some details, so we know that he isn't an idiot.

I'm still hoping for a great confrontation involving this character.

I certainly hope

the Bourbon's arc goes on. Seriously, Amuro/Bourbon looks like a jerk now, he needs to have his great revenge.

But, for someone supposed to be the Sherlock Holmes of the organization, it's hard to believe that he was so easily tricked (but it's not the first time he makes mistakes). At least, he was able to solve the case just by hearing some details, so we know that he isn't an idiot.

I'm still hoping for a great confrontation involving this character.

I have no doubt we'll see more of Bourbon. Whilst Akai is still alive (assuming that was the real one), we're gonna be seeing some Akai vs Bourbon chapters, and honestly cannot wait for that time. I'm also certain Amuro will impress us more later on. He couldn't have predicted Akai if he thought he was dead. I also enjoyed that little piece with Kaitou Kid at the end. He wasn't too involved in the story but allowed Conan to offer up a defence against Bourbon.

I would also like to see how much Conan knew about Amuro, if he knew he was Bourbon earlier on, and we've still got Akai's story to come (how he survived etc). So many other things to find out too!

This chapter was a little lack-luster and anti-climatic...but I guess we've still got more Bourbon to see.

I forgot to mention something. Amuro thinks Sherry died due to the explosion, when it was in fact Kid who disguised as Sherry (but instead of dying, Kid escaped). Therefore, Vermouth tells Gin that Sherry has been killed, even though she's well aware that Haibara is soundly asleep on Agasa's shoulder. So Vermouth's change of heart is becoming more and more evident as time passes.

Before I would have thought she really had a change of heart, too. But we see her setting up the bomb to blow up the last carriage along with Sherry, even though Amuro had wanted to take her in alive. Also, she tells Gin Sherry is dead before realising what is really going on. Had she changed her report, she would have had a bit of explaining to do, and she would definitely not want to touch on the age-reversing aspect as Conan has indirectly mentioned (through Yukiko) in the previous chapter. (In addition, Kid's involvement ties into Conan, in whom she seemingly entrusts some form of hope. Bourbon would want an explanation for the 'Sherry' he saw.) Her letting Sherry live this time, from what I can see, has a lot to do with selfish reasons.

I wonder if any current members of the BO know anything about Kaito Kid...

Also, as previously mentioned, the revelation of Akai being alive jeopardizes Kir's life. How, then, will the producers allow her to escape from the BO?

Furthermore, I still don't fully understand how Ai managed to end up sleeping after eluding Okiya and wanting to ingest the antidote...

I wonder if any current members of the BO know anything about Kaito Kid...

Also, as previously mentioned, the revelation of Akai being alive jeopardizes Kir's life. How, then, will the producers allow her to escape from the BO?

Furthermore, I still don't fully understand how Ai managed to end up sleeping after eluding Okiya and wanting to ingest the antidote...

I just took a glance of the Chinese scan and if I didn't understand it wrong, Amuro didn't see who the shadow was. But I must agree that appearing as himself is too risky, for both Akai and Kir, so I'm not sure what Akai's planning...

Also Vermouth figures out the plan about Kid at the end but doesn't tell anyone (even Bourbon and Gin) about it.

Vodka asks how are Bourbon and Vermouth gonna escape from the exploding train, Gin doesn't give a damn about them.

So like Gin!

Yukiko trolls Vermouth.

Akai/Okiya trolls Bourbon.

Vermouth trolls Haibara.

Conan trolls Kid.

Kid trolls Bo and the plot.

BTW I guess the "antidote" is switched with sleeping pill. That's either Okiya or Conan troll Haiabra.

If you follow DCTP's spoiler cbox, you've already seen these summaries and translations. While the file will likely be out soon and this post rendered useless, in case you wanted in depth descriptions before then, here they are with credit to the translators who did them. Some minor changes to the page numbers were made.

Mina: I will try my best to translate each speech bubble, some translation might be a little too direct, I apologize in advance.

Mina: Page2: Passenger "What do you mean fire?!" "Explain properly!" Conductor: "Ah, well, we haven't grasped the situation either... we will announce it once we understand it"

Mina: Kogorou coughing. Agasa: "Ohh Mouri-kun!" Ran: "Dad! Where are Conan-kun and Sera-san?" Kogorou: "I was with the kid with glasses until just now but.. that tomboy-ish girl should have gone to you

Mina: a while ago" Sonoko: "She hasn't come!"

Mina: Kogorou: "Maybe she got lost on the way..." Ayumi: "What about Ai-chan?" Genta: "She went that way right?" Mitsuhiko: "Isn't she with Conan-kun?"

Mina: Kogorou: "I don't know. Isn't she around there somewhere?" Ran: "What do you mean somewhere there?"

Mina: Page 3: Vermouth: "That's right... if it's her, she'll head toward the the 8th car, the source of the fire... " "She'll realize that this smoke is a trap by the organization to lure her out.."

Mina: Yukiko: "I see! She realized that if she went to front car, you(the BO members) will be awaiting her there". Vermouth: "You don't get it do you. Her friends have also escaped to the front car"

Mina: "if her targeted self goes there, they'll get involved as well, especially since it seems that the kids has met her in her former appearance"

Mina: Vermouth: "that's why she'll go toward the fire... even if she knows the organization might bewaiting in the 8th car" "She'll think it's better to be the only person killed"

Mina: end of of page 3 & into page4: Yukiko's phone rings, it's from Conan/Shinichi. Vermouth answers, using voice of Yukiko. Conan in panicked voice says that he can't find Haibara, and asked if she has come to her.

Mina: Vermouth (in Yukiko's voice) suggests that Haibara probably went to front car, since she could hide among the crowd. Conan saysthat he'll go ahead to front car and reminds her to do their plan well

Mina: Vermouth gets mail from Bourbon an tell Yukiko that they found Ai/Sherry in 8th car, and tells her that it looks like it's their win.

shuu: Page 5 with Bourbon talking to Sherry, referring Moroboshi Dai:

shuu: Bourbon: Bourbon… This codename, do you remember hearing? Though I’ve met your parents and your sister…

shuu: Sherry: Yeah… I know… That there’s a member of the organization who has a rival relation with oneechan’s boyfriend Moroboshi Dai. According to what oneechan told me, you seem hate each other…

shuu: Bourbon: Yeah… He’s a dog of FBI… After betraying the organization, it’s hard to believe that he’s been killed…

shuu: Bourbon: So disguising as that man, I’ve been going around people related to him to see their reactions. Fortunately, I found out that the man is really dead.

shuu: Bourbon: Maa, this time my nakama as been disguising as that man instead of me. That you showed up here means that you seem’ve got enough of terror

shuu: Bourbon: The one who disguised as that dead man, you also know her well... Now, let's keep your hands up and move to the back of car number 8

Mina: Page 6: Vodka mentions how C4s are set to blow up just as the train arrives. Gin comments of what a good coincidence that the head of Suzuki and the top of Aichi police force are also on the platform

Mina: Gin comments that thanks to their presence, the explosion will be seen to be targeting them instead of passengers on the train. Vodka asks how Vermouth and Bourbon will escape from the train

Mina: Gin basically says he doesn't care. Vodka, much to Gin's surprise, mentions how Vermouth asked for the left over C4, though she wouldn't tell him what it's for.

Mina: Gin seem to be able to guess what Vermouth might do

Mina: Page 7: Bourbon explains to Sherry how he's planning take her back to BO alive. He'll separate the last car with explosive and once the car stops, awaiting helicopter will collect unconscious Sherry.

Mina: He tell her not to worry about explosion since she'll be sleeping in area away from the explosion but Sherry points out that's not the case

Mina: Page 8: Sherry points out that the entire luggage car is rigged with explosives. Bourbon realizes that Vermouth wants to kill Sherry no matter what.

Mina: Bourbon then asks her to come with him but Sherry declines and slams the door.

Mina: Bourbon notices figure behind him

Mina: page 9: He think it's Vermouth and starts to tell 'her' that he'll be taking Sherry with him but is interrupted when the figure throws a hand grenade at where he's standing.

Mina: Bourbon realizes it's not Vermouth and shouts at the figure, asking who he is. (It's Akai!! :D )

Mina: page 10: Bourbon just curses when the grenade explodes, separates the luggage car, and the luggage car also explodes

Mina: Page 11: Vermouth says that its "the end". She tells Yukiko not to worry about the rest of train derailing because her partner confirmed that the luggage car exploded after it had separated from the

Mina: rest of the train

Mina: Yukiko acts panicked and starts to call out "Ai-chan" but stops as soon as Vermouth leaves the room.

Mina: The train conductors comment to each other about whether the luggage car really did explode. The younger one comments that he saw black smoke. Bourbon is thinking to himself "That figure, could it be?"

Mina: Page 12: Vermouth informs Gin that Sherry is dead, saying Bourbon saw the entire luggage car explode. Because of that, the train stopped in the nearest station

Mina: The passengers were told to get off and are about to be asked questions one by one.

Mina: Gin realizes that the reason she used explosives is because she knows the train will be forced to stop before the last stop. Vermouth comments that it should be enough that only Sherry is blown into bits

Mina: As soon as she hangs up her phone, Mitsuhiko comments about how he was surprised...

Mina: onto Page 13: how Haibara was in the B room of 7th car. She felt dizzy on the way back from bathroom so she rested in that room, since it was open. (or at least that's what the kids were told, of course)

Mina: Vermouth deduces that Yukiko figured Haibara will run into that room and took her to safety. She also realizes that Conan was listening to her conversation with Yukiko and the phone call was a fake to keep her in the room

Mina: As she's wondering who was the girl that got blown up, Sonoko comments about her disappointment that Kid can no longer come. Vermouth makes realization. Conan is the phone, sort of apologizing about things were kind of close

Mina: Page 14: It's Kid, in Sherry disguise, escaped on hang-rider. He annoyingly comments to Conan, about gun and explosives being involved. He asks who are those dangerous people

Mina: Kid had his hang-rider hidden in the luggage car. Conan had already figured that he'd have it there. Conan says now they are even and Kid doesn't owe him

Mina: Onto flashback. Conan had deduced that the old lady and her helper are Kid and his assistant. The maid is Kid whlie the old lady is the assistant.

Mina: Since the assistant can't change voice, Kid was speaking with close mouth while the assistant just mouthed the words, trying to hide the fact with the veil on the hat.

Mina: But since Conan is short and could see the mouth, it was all visible to him

Mina: The reason while Conan made the maid run down the hall was to confirm that the old lady will no longer able to "speak" without the maid around (since voice won't be disguised)

Mina: Conan also noted how the old lady was able to light fire to kiseru (the metal pipe) with no issue, whereas all the fire survivors were afraid of fire, so he figured she was someone else disguised

Mina: The reason Kid picked the old lady was because he could use the wheelchair to measure the length and width of the hallway. Kid comments that the real old lady is probably relaxing at home, believing

Mina: the false mail sent about change the departure date

Mina: Conan tells Kid that he should be grateful how Conan purposely overlooked the fact that they were trying to no get involved in the case by pretending they hadn't seen anything

Mina: Kid asks Conan if he's trying sell a fight, but Conan instead asks him to disguise into the woman in the video. The woman will be another room and tell him what to say through ear piece

Mina: Conan tells Kid to be careful since the place they'll force the woman to go will probably be rigged with explosives.

Mina: back to present. Kid says that Conan owes him for this.

Mina: Last page: Vermouth looks at Yukiko and commends her best casting. Ran gives back Sera her hat, commenting on how she found it in the hallway, though Sera is confused as to why in the hallway

Mina: Bourbon asks Vermouth to let him see files on Akai before his death. Vermouth agrees. Bourbon comments that he has to start his research from scratch

Mina: and that's it! Also there will be a break next week.

There will be a week break after 824 and a new case will begin.

I'm looking forward to new case as Akai may want to involve in Conan's case, I think from there he can formulate plan whenever Conan has clue or lead of B.O. If Shinichi disallow him to involve, his mother will be democratic allowing Akai in for protection. Since Amuro believe Sherry die, he will be unpredictable to find out who is the mysterious guy. If he have lead, he start on Kogoro again, pester until Okiya show up on one of case.

I just took a glance of the Chinese scan and if I didn't understand it wrong, Amuro didn't see who the shadow was. But I must agree that appearing as himself is too risky, for both Akai and Kir, so I'm not sure what Akai's planning...

Also Vermouth figures out the plan about Kid at the end but doesn't tell anyone (even Bourbon and Gin) about it.

I know Vermouth figured out how Ai's allies managed to keep the real Sherry safe from the BO, along with the fact that a body double was used in her place. However, I'm still not sure if that explains whether or not she (or any other current BO member) is aware of Kaito Kid's existence and background (all I can gather is that Vermouth was wondering who the body double used in place of Sherry really was).

I know Vermouth figured out how Ai's allies managed to keep the real Sherry safe from the BO and use a body double in her place. However, I'm still not sure if that explains whether or not she (or any other current BO member) is aware of Kaito Kid's existence and background (all I can gather is that Vermouth was wondering who the body double used in place of Sherry really was).

Yes she does know Kid existed and was disguising as Sherry. Sonoko accidentally gave her a hint. She later confirmed it when listening to Conan's conversation with him, and complimented Yukiko how they have pulled a great performance.

You can read more translations in Chek's post above.

Some thoughts on the file with the disclaimer they may not be accurate because I could have misunderstood something from the spoiler preview

I think it is interesting how Gin didn't care if Vermouth and Bourbon got blown up with the train when it arrived at the station and set off their bombs. How would he have explained that to the boss? Killing codenamed agents unnecessarily should have earned him some demerit based on what Pisco said in the Haido City Hotel.

Akai was wearing Sera’s hat when he dropped that grenade. She left it in her room earlier after boarding the train. She didn’t wear it during the investigation or the meeting with Scar Akai. Okiya took her back to her room as Yukiko said and then grabbed the hat when he went to confront Amuro. He then dropped it in the hall after he left where it was found by Ran. I guess this means that he is wearing a wig since the hair change occurred so quickly.

You know how it is implied that Amuro has been in or connected to the Organization since he was young for him to have met Elena? What if he was childhood friends with Akemi? The other possibility is that Elena is still alive and Amuro knows about it (but that doesn’t seem to be what he implied.)

Knowing Elena means Amuro has been in the Black Org since he was young. If we guess Elena died say, 15 years ago (Shiho = 3), that means Amuro was 14 when he knew her. Children growing up in the BO is a recurring pattern with Shiho and now Amuro. I bet Amuro had a directive that he be prepped to be a detective and enrolled in police academy, sort of like how Shiho was groomed as a scientist to take over her parents’ research. It would be interesting to find out if Amuro is related to any of the BO members we know. None come to mind though. I wonder how many BO agents start in house as kids? I wouldn't be surprised if Gin was raised in the Organization.

Amuro doesn't seem like the most evil of the BO lot based on his behavior so far, but he is definitely loyal because he dutifully informed his higher ups about finding Sherry when he could have pretended not to see the video. I guess he is the gentleman bad guy; that is still a bad guy but you don't want to hate him too much. Amuro does seem to have some sense of justice, just not too good a sense of justice. That could be Date's influence now that I think about it.

I don't think Kaito Kid is going to let his current understanding of things lie. He is too curious and will probably want to understand how Conan got caught up with people with codenames who bomb trains and impersonate dead FBI agents with disguises. Maybe something will come up next heist.

Also the Suzuki family is out of the running for BO boss since Gin thought it would be useful if Jirokichi died. (Not that I ever thought they were BO related)

• Upvote 2

Some thoughts on the file with the disclaimer they may not be accurate because I could have misunderstood something from the spoiler preview

I think it is interesting how Gin didn't care if Vermouth and Bourbon got blown up with the train when it arrived at the station and set off their bombs. How would he have explained that to the boss? Killing codenamed agents unnecessarily should have earned him some demerit based on what Pisco said in the Haido City Hotel.

Akai was wearing Sera’s hat when he dropped that grenade. She left it in her room earlier after boarding the train. She didn’t wear it during the investigation or the meeting with Scar Akai. Okiya took her back to her room as Yukiko said and then grabbed the hat when he went to confront Amuro. He then dropped it in the hall after he left where it was found by Ran. I guess this means that he is wearing a wig since the hair change occurred so quickly.

You know how it is implied that Amuro has been in or connected to the Organization since he was young for him to have met Elena? What if he was childhood friends with Akemi? The other possibility is that Elena is still alive and Amuro knows about it (but that doesn’t seem to be what he implied.)

Knowing Elena means Amuro has been in the Black Org since he was young. If we guess Elena died say, 15 years ago (Shiho = 3), that means Amuro was 14 when he knew her. Children growing up in the BO is a recurring pattern with Shiho and now Amuro. I bet Amuro had a directive that he be prepped to be a detective and enrolled in police academy, sort of like how Shiho was groomed as a scientist to take over her parents’ research. It would be interesting to find out if Amuro is related to any of the BO members we know. None come to mind though. I wonder how many BO agents start in house as kids? I wouldn't be surprised if Gin was raised in the Organization.

Amuro doesn't seem like the most evil of the BO lot based on his behavior so far, but he is definitely loyal because he dutifully informed his higher ups about finding Sherry when he could have pretended not to see the video. I guess he is the gentleman bad guy; that is still a bad guy but you don't want to hate him too much. Amuro does seem to have some sense of justice, just not too good a sense of justice. That could be Date's influence now that I think about it.

I don't think Kaito Kid is going to let his current understanding of things lie. He is too curious and will probably want to understand how Conan got caught up with people with codenames who bomb trains and impersonate dead FBI agents with disguises. Maybe something will come up next heist.

Also the Suzuki family is out of the running for BO boss since Gin thought it would be useful if Jirokichi died. (Not that I ever thought they were BO related)

I think this arc could mark the beginning of a new chapter in Kaito Kid's storyline. Perhaps there is indeed some connection between the BO and the Pandora Gem that Kaito Kid has been seeking.

I remember Gosho Aoyama stating that Kaito Kid will show up to disrupt Takagi & Sato's wedding. I wonder whether that particular case will involve the BO...

Bourbon (and Vermouth too) were fooled that Akai's really dead after approaching the people who were close to him, but Amuro begins to suspect his death again after this file (because of the mysterious shadow and the detail about Sera's hat). I wonder what he's gonna do with those files about Akai.

At least it's more convenient for the readers to follow the story from now on as everyone's identity was revealed (not that we actually needed that).

I still think it was a stupid way to investigate Akai's death. Because of that, he concluded Akai was really dead, while he was obviously mistaken (but, while he is no idiot, he makes major mistakes in his deductions sometimes. He has a tendency to rush to conclusions and to be over-confident about it until he is proven wrong, which is very dangerous for a detective and that's why he lost his first case to Conan).

This last chapter really makes Amuro/Bourbon look like a jerk, instead of a dangerous man who isn't fooled easily. He really doesn't look like a Sherlock Holmes so far.

Gosho Aoyama needs to make him more like a true Sherlock Holmes, a detective on par with Shinichi and Heiji. So far, he seems like a good detective in his own right, but far from the best.

So according to Mina's tranlsation,Haibara was telling Kaito what he needed to say to Bourbon...Then why Ai is sleeping in the end of the file?I thought Okiya knock her in order to not being involved,but now I don't know.

I'm a bit disappointed about that file,mostly because Kid was deguised as Shiho,while I wanted her to have a big role in that case.

Not to mention that the end of this case is too quick in my taste,and Gin didn't shoot anyone XDXDXD

I hope the next files will be plot related but I guess we'll go back to normal cases.

So according to Mina's tranlsation,Haibara was telling Kaito what he needed to say to Bourbon...Then why Ai is sleeping in the end of the file?I thought Okiya knock her in order to not being involved,but now I don't know.

I'm a bit disappointed about that file,mostly because Kid was deguised as Shiho,while I wanted her to have a big role in that case.

Not to mention that the end of this case is too quick in my taste,and Gin didn't shoot anyone XDXDXD

I hope the next files will be plot related but I guess we'll go back to normal cases.

Perhaps Ai told Kid the important info before she fell asleep, and what Kid said wasn't exactly "scripted" but rather roughly based on the info he was fed.

Well I'm only based on the current translation we have,so for now I will assume it was Ai even if I have doubts considering the last page of the file.

Nevermind,I would like it ifshe was the one saying to Kaito what he had to say,because that would mean she had an active role and was not excluded from Conan's plan.

Btw I heard the case will continue in the next file...Is it true?I don't know what the side note is saying.

The mysterious train case has ended. But Gosho may start a case that still deal with the plot. or may not.

And you probably refer to this line

The woman (Shiho) will be another room and tell him what to say through ear piece.

One thing. Haibara's child voice and adult voice are voice by the same person, better yet, someone misunderstand her age on the phone. Her voice older than her body. I mean Haibara could stay in her child body and sound like an adult.

Or Conan, or Okiya, use a voice changer to talk with her voice.

Yes she does know Kid existed and was disguising as Sherry. Sonoko accidentally gave her a hint. She later confirmed it when listening to Conan's conversation with him, and complimented Yukiko how they have pulled a great performance.

You can read more translations in Chek's post above.

OK, so Vermouth knows about Kid's existence, but does she know about his personal background (along with his battles against Conan/Shinichi?

Ooh, the sweet and surprised Vermouth's face at the end. But she told Gin about Sherry's death, so, that means, no more BO after Sherry?. I really can't get Bourbon. All the drama from Takagi's last case make me confuse.

And why Yukiko was there anyway?

I feel like this is just an arc for Gosho to properly include Kid in Conan's fight against BO. Kind of like a formal introduction to the Conan vs. BO war.

Ooh, the sweet and surprised Vermouth's face at the end. But she told Gin about Sherry's death, so, that means, no more BO after Sherry?.

Gin was not very convinced by Sherry's death(he didn't seem happy in this file),so maybe he'll go after her in the future by himself instead of counting on Vermouth.