Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 818-824 (Mystery Train)

Can you guys see the images now?

Anyways, back to the case. I think the text message Ran received from Haibara's phone was genuinely sent by Haibara. If she were to transform back into Shiho, Haibara would think that it's best for Ran to stay put inside the room. Otherwise, Ran may get herself involved with the B.O. and may possibly see the older version of Haibara, which in turn can lead her into figuring out the connection between Shinichi and Conan. Haibara probably sent a message to Agasa as well (822.13 Panel 3), saying something along the lines of "whatever you do, don't let anyone out of the room." Then again, Conan could have also sent that message as well...

• Upvote 1

Yup, I see the images now, thanks AJ.

Do I spy a Shiho? Cannot wait to see what happens next, pretty much confirmed (by process of elimination) that Amuro is Bourbon, but still can't wait until it's out in the open. I wonder how Conan (or Akai) will finger him out, and whether Bourbon dies, or becomes a confidant like Vermouth.

Anyways, back to the case. I think the text message Ran received from Haibara's phone was genuinely sent by Haibara. If she were to transform back into Shiho, Haibara would think that it's best for Ran to stay put inside the room. Otherwise, Ran may get herself involved with the B.O. and may possibly see the older version of Haibara, which in turn can lead her into figuring out the connection between Shinichi and Conan. Haibara probably sent a message to Agasa as well (822.13 Panel 3), saying something along the lines of "whatever you do, don't let anyone out of the room." Then again, Conan could have also sent that message as well...

What I thought was that the one who send the message was either Okiya from her cellphone, or Haibara herself. Maybe she realized that she is safe with Okiya. I don't want her to turn into Shiho again, it would make Akai look stupid for actually letting her do it instead of getting her to safety before that.

What I thought was that the one who send the message was either Okiya from her cellphone, or Haibara herself. Maybe she realized that she is safe with Okiya. I don't want her to turn into Shiho again, it would make Akai look stupid for actually letting her do it instead of getting her to safety before that.

Something still doesn't add up for me: Ai was last seen "fleeing" from Okiya. How, then, did Okiya (or some other sympathetic party) prevent her from actually fleeing or take her back?

Something still doesn't add up for me: Ai was last seen "fleeing" from Okiya. How, then, did Okiya (or some other sympathetic party) prevent her from actually fleeing or take her back?

Okiya letting her flee was probably part of the plan. Capturing a kid is easy for Akai(specially someone familiar to him), he must not have done it right then for a reason.

Yeah.. ^_^

...that would actually make sense somehow since both Yukiko and Sharon Vineyard were close friends and kept in touch until Sharon's "death". They both were actresses and learned disguising techniques from the same magician artist. {Vol 34 File 350 page 17} No wonder Yukiko was so shocked when she learned from Shinichi that Sharon, her daughter Chris and Vermouth were the same person... {Vol 42 File 434 pages 5-6}

Anyway, supposing that Yukiko is the Mysterious Woman.. she would now be confronting who was supposed to be her close friend, both perfectly disguised as brilliant disguise artists.. Who could possibly fit in in that role better than Yukiko?

Let's now have a look at some graphic evidence…

-Both the Mysterious Woman and Yukiko's eyes match in design. Gōshō uses different eye designs which vary according to each character. That being said, their eye design type appears to be the same.

-Both the Mysterious Woman and Yukiko appear to be right-handed.

EDIT: Also.. that tuft of curly hair which falls on their foreheads..

*To support both observations I tried to compile several scenes where it could be proved.

yukikoevidence.png

{Images belong to the last released File 822 & to Vol 34 File 351 Golden Apple}

*However, it's important to point out as well the last words the Mysterious Woman says to the "unmasked Scar Akai" in the last scene in file 822...

シャロン...? = Sharon...?

Who would call Vermouth ''Sharon'' other than Yukiko, who got to know her as Sharon Vineyard?

-A yet-unknown new character? At this rate, it wouldn't make much sense.

-A B.O. member..? No, since their codenames must be used.

-An FBI agent..? About Jodie Starling: although she is right-handed,she isn't a disguise expert. It's also important to point out that despite the fact that she got to know first Vermouth as Sharon Vineyard when she killed her parents, she doesn't call her ''Sharon'', but ''Vermouth'' instead. As an FBI agent she may very well have acquired that tendency, as it was once she had become an FBI agent that she got to unveil Vermouth's true identity.

About Fusae Campbell, AJM's deduction was just breathtaking.. It was truly a pity that the necklace turned out to be different.

It's not like there's plenty of information about her to tell, but in my point of view, after seeing Fusae overwhelmed and moved to tears after Agasa's farewell words in their reencounter, I somehow can't get myself to believe she'd wear another sort of necklace. That gingko leaf symbolizes her love for that leaf as a child, her dreams to become true as a succesful fashion designer and her memories with Agasa. {Vol File 412 pages 10-18} Yet.. that's not even something I can even tell and it is not a plausible piece of evidence whatsoever. So I'd better leave that aside, stop daydreaming and continue giving some sensible arguments. There we go again...

As I did before, I tried to gather some scenes comparing Fusae to the Mysterious Woman.

fusaeevidence.png

{Images belong both to the last released File 822 & Vol 40 File 412 "First Love, Reunion, Farawell"

So yeah.. basically, it matches yet again. Both the Mysterious Woman and Fusae are right-handed and have a similar eye design. Then, considering both theories of Fusae having a connection to Shuichi Akai & Shuichi Akai being Subaru Okiya, it would make sense.

However, considering the Mysterious Woman's lasts words to Vermouth.. Why would Fusae call her "Sharon"?

Fusae is in her fifties.. she might have even got to know Sharon or she could even know Vermouth's true identity.

Just when I thought having a third person (i.e. besides Kaitou Kid, I had to mention him here after all)who could be a disguise expert was highly improbable, the theory of Subaru Okiya being Akai)strengthens and ends up being the most plausible at the moment. She could have been helped or somehow had that skill, after all.

And last but not least... What does the Mysterious Woman refer to when she says in File 822's last page: "Look, isn't it about time you stopped doing this sort of thing?"

Isn't that somehow like a sort of reprimand? Let's think of Yukiko being the Mysterious Woman. She trusted Sharon. She was her close friend. She didn't know a thing about Sharon's secret until Shinichi told her about it.

"Is that true? Sharon..." {Those were her thoughts in Vol 42 File 434 pages 5-6} She could hardly believe it. Now, being right in front of each other.. Wouldn't she just blurt out how she felt? Wouldn't it be about time.. Sharon knocked it off already?

That's all I had to say so far..

I agree that the Mysterious Woman is Yukiko. I don't know if she is the same person as the first mysterious woman, but seeing how she pops up and messes with Conan a lot, I wouldn't be surprised. Also Yukiko has more of a reason to show up, whether she knows Okiya's true identity or not, since he is staying at her house. She could easily afford the tickets as well, and shes pretty good at getting her way.

Yessss!!!!!!!! I feel so excited! The climax is coming, folks!

And I also agree that the "Mysterious Woman" is Yukiko. Who else would call Vermouth "Sharon" other than Yukiko? And who else has the same curled hair bang? YUKIKO!

This arc is totally a blast! I feel so excited! *screams hysterically*

oh my gaah~I hope so!

I also think, Ran, who is stubborn would still look and worry for Ai

I really want her to do something in the story too! >.< if she ever do nothing then what the hell Gosho still draw her in the promotional photo? for display? fanservice? if she have nothing to do..then Gosho should just draw all the character in the promotional photo too,as in ALL OF THEM! >:(

(I hope there's no Ran hater here >.< forgive me for I insist this topic )

and if the bold post of AJ M. did happen..Shiho and Ran would finally meet :"> but maybe she will see the shrinking form of her >:D (if Shiho will show up..again :">) and may lead to another arc wuuh!

is it okay for us to not use of spoiler boxes? or..theories needs not to be in the spoiler boxes???

823 spoiler by lol & Knightus:

http://sadpanda.us/i...245-8TCNMR9.jpg (with text: http://i.imgur.com/vZhZc.jpg)

http://sadpanda.us/i...253-OTLCP2U.jpg

http://sadpanda.us/i...255-DJAEX8K.jpg

http://sadpanda.us/i...257-YXYYIY2.jpg

Page 16 translated by Knightus:

Amuro: "Nice to meet you... Bourbon... That's my codename..."

Also in page 4, Sera is saying "Shu... Shuu-nii" (Okiya smiles on the next panel)

And... the plot advances!

Yukiko & Vermouth, Okiya & Sera, and Shiho & Amuro?! And after all these four years, Bourbon's identity is finally revealed!

Now I will wait for the Chinese scans and will discuss the matter later.

New spoiler: http://i.imgur.com/wlSSn.jpg

(This is important so I would have to make another post, in case some members couldn't notice.)

Is that Itakura??? The man who was killed a WAY long time ago? The man whose diary was read by Conan?

Was he Sharon's husband at the time???

Not so much a spoiler but a confirmation! from this link http://i.imgur.com/vZhZc.jpg provided by The Black Demon on page 12 of this thread:

1st panel: ???: "[You] do look very alike..."

2nd panel: Amuro: "Hajimemashite (First time meeting you)..."

3rd panel: Amuro: "Bourbon..." "This is my code name..."

Text on the side: Bourbon's identity finally revealed... Amuro Tooru!! Black Org approaches Haibara (Sherry) indefinitely, [cornering her] into a desperate crisis... Next issue!!!

Can't wait for the rest!!!

I wonder how I'm gonna patiently wait for the next file!! GOSH!! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!^^ Getting to the case.

It's just wierd that Conan is not fully involved in the entire drama that's taking place. I think that Conan would have followed Amuro after the smoke broke out and in his usual dramatic self he'll try to protect Ai and ultimately, Okiya(Akai) saves the day!

But, it's funny that Aoyama had to introduce Bourbon after such a long time (as compared to Okiya)..... and then just reveal that he's bourbon. Sad. But, I have a strong feeling that this is not the end of Bourbon, he may continue to appear from time to time, like Vermouth. It just struck me, is Bourbon older that what he looks?? Because he seems to know Ai mom.... according to DCTP Cbox.

Click here and check the 2nd Cbox for more translation. icon_mrgreen.gif

@Charala97:

Yeah, there was "Hell Angel" mentioned in page 15. (That's the only thing I can understand because it's in Katakana).

Also I wonder how exactly did Conan know for sure that the woman whom Itakura talked about in his diary was Vermouth mellow.gif Just because she speaks English ?

I don't believe this!

Are the producers really going to let Ai get captured/killed for good? Are Ai's Allies really that helpless this time around? Or is this another ploy designed to distract us from what will really happen?

This series is getting harder and harder to predict by the minute...

I get the feeling that Sherry isn't Bourbon's true target, I think Bourbon knows the connection between Sherry and Akai, and plans on using Sherry as bait to lure out Akai. His previous attempts at finding out whether Akai is dead or alive don't seem to be that successful, so I believe he's finally found the person that can draw Akai out of hiding. I think that Sherry is there is a bonus for him, but we know he hates Akai, and will want him dead more than he wants Sherry dead.

I'm happy to see that Bourbon has been revealed...time for Okiya to reveal himself as well I think.

Just some speculation :P

I don't believe this!

Are the producers really going to let Ai get captured/killed for good? Are Ai's Allies really that helpless this time around? Or is this another ploy designed to distract us from what will really happen?

This series is getting harder and harder to predict by the minute...

remember the AI/sera clash gosho said so it mean she will get out somehow

TLM:

I think Bourbon has already lost. He thinks he has distracted everyone and that he is alone with Sherry, but I think Conan and Subaru are still in the car. Maybe he has been trapped.

As for Vermouth, she seems to have taken Yukiko as hostage to keep her away from their plans but... it could be the other way around actually (sounds like Yukiko !). Vermouth can't join Bourbon because of Yukiko (who might be faking being taken hostage). If Bourbon has actually fallen into a trap and if Vermouth can't help him, Subaru could very well capture him.

Now that Vermouth and Bourbon's presence is confirmed on the train, I wonder if there will be more appearances from other B.O. members. The reason I say this is because of what Haibara said in File 819 pg. 10: "This presence... It's not just one or two people though..." She could also be referring to Okiya and/or Sera, but I'm not too sure if that's the case.