Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 818-824 (Mystery Train)

Still going for Fusae myself. Anyway, don't you find it susp that the mystery woman's necklace changed when we would've been able to see the gingko fully? In-universe, it can be explained by not wanting Agasa to be able to recognise her as easily if he appears at some point and out of universe, by Aoyama not wanting to reveal the necklace too obviously. Him changing it actually confirms that it was something important.

@Stopwatch:Very good theories^^ +1

Nice and exciting file^^

I'm happy that Gosho revealed what Helena was saying in those tapes...maybe Ai's parents aren't dead after all...

And yeah!!!Shiho will be there(well at least Ai seems determined to take the antidote in order to protect her friends^^)Seing Ai crying is so sad btw I want to hug her!!!

Okiya's line is weird,as usual...I guess the sisters thing is about the fact that both Ai and Akemi use to cry alone in the dark...

We still don't know anything about the mysterious woman...

And we have the confirmation that Sera=Akai's sister!!! I hope Scar Akai won't hurt her.Seems like Okiya and Conan will have to save both Ai and Sera.Even if Sera is strong she can't do anything against the MIB if she's alone.

• Upvote 1

AJ M. & Stopwatch: Great and interesting theories! I'm speechless.

I can go on and express my thoughts (not like anyone will be interested though, ha-ha), but I don't have much time, so I'll just note one thing that no one had pointed/mentioned.

I noticed Amuro's mobile. If you take a good, you can see the diamond symbol(from the Spades cards).

479705_404201612964934_1143017035_n.jpg

I'm sure everyone is aware that trademark is exclusive for Kaito Kid (in general). Is it possible that Amuro in this arc is really Kaito Kid in disguise? What do you think? I don't want to be the only one with this theory D:

P.S. Although, I can't come up why he'd be disguising as Amuro of all the characters. The only thing I can come up (at the moment) is that Gosho wants to mislead us in thinking that Scar Akai is no Amuro since if he didn't put Amuro in this arc, it'll be too obvious who Scar Akai is.

Edited by Officer Kaoko

AJ M. & Stopwatch: Great and interesting theories! I'm speechless.

I can go on and express my thoughts (not like anyone will be interested though, ha-ha), but I don't have much time, so I'll just note one thing that no one had pointed/mentioned.

I noticed Amuro's mobile. If you take a good, you can see the diamond symbol(from the Spades cards).

479705_404201612964934_1143017035_n.jpg

I'm sure everyone is aware that trademark is exclusive for Kaito Kid (in general). Is it possible that Amuro in this arc is really Kaito Kid in disguise? What do you think? I don't want to be the only one with this theory D:

P.S. Although, I can't come up why he'd be disguising as Amuro of all the characters. The only thing I can come up (at the moment) is that Gosho wants to mislead us in thinking that Scar Akai is no Amuro since if he didn't put Amuro in this arc, it'll be too obvious who Scar Akai is.

This picture is page 16 of file 808.

315kja0.jpg

It's not just his phone in this case, so it's pretty unlikely that he's Kid in disguise just because of that trademark.

I think I understand a little bit of what's happening in this chapter.

A strange case happens, luring Conan and Kogoro away from Haibara (Vermouth has already done that in the past), with Conan thinking she is safe with the detective boys and Agasa. Then, Haibara receives a message from Vermouth, prompting her to leave her friends to protect them, ready to sacrifice herself. Of course, Conan doesn't know that. Then, the path is clear for Bourbon to kill her anytime (even if Vermouth meets Haibara, she can't attack her because of the promise she made to Conan).

But, instead of Bourbon, Subaru manifests. He asks her if she is ready to go into their territory (meaning by that: "Do you really want to join the deads ?"). Haibara thinks he's BO and threatening her, and she flees without taking the cure. Subaru clearly watches after her to protect her. If he was Bourbon, it would have been the perfect time to kill her, so he definitely isn't.

I see two possibilities:

-Either Amuro is Bourbon and Scar Akai is Vermouth (I'm sure Amuro and Scar Akai are accomplices). Then, Scar Akai is distracting Masumi, leaving the path clear for Amuro (if that's the case, we should know something about it in the next chapter).

-Either Masumi is Bourbon and Scar Akai is in fact a trap set by Amuro for "Bourbon". Supposing Masumi doesn't know what disguise Vermouth is under, then she would try to find it. It would be natural for her to suspect Scar Akai (a familiar face) of being the disguise, explaining her absolutely weird and incoherent question of "Who are you ?" as a way to verify Scar Akai's identity and her surprise as the shock upon receiving an answer totally unexpected.

Only 1/4 of the mysteries involving the tapes has been revealed (I've mentioned this at the DCTP Cbox). The remaining other three are:

1. Elena left 4 tapes altogether. For convenience we can call them #1-5, #6-10, #11-15 and #16-20 respectively (the number is corresponding to Shiho's age). In Vol. 42, the scene inside Agasa's car, Conan is shown listening to the 3rd tape (#11-15) and mentioning there are too many blank ones. That tape is not blank because Ai listens to it later, so the blank ones are probably the first two tapes (#1-5 and #6-10). The question is why are they blank ?

I highly doubt that they're just naturally damaged. Someone must have done something to them, but why ? Those tapes are for a child-Shiho to listen, they're not supposed to contain any secret or shocking info (it's not until Shiho's 18 that her mother told her about the drug). Why must one erase or damage those parts ?

There've been some theories about Elena purposely recorded them like that, and in order to listen to the hidden info, you must flip the tape around or at least do something to it. But again, why ?

2. Elene's hidden line has been revealed. However, that is only the "18 years old" part (of the fourth tape). It's never revealed whether Ai has listened to the 19 & 20 parts or not. Now that Elena has been confident that she's old enough to know about the drug, what if she continued to mention some secret about it (i.e. the purpose of it, the making of it, the process...) in those 2 parts, where Shiho has grown even older ?

3. Does Vermouth know about the existence of the tapes ? In Vol. 41, when hearing that Conan and the team would go the place Ai's parents used to visit, Vermouth showed a mysterious smile. What is the meaning of that smile ? Does she know that they would find out something ?

3. Does Vermouth know about the existence of the tapes ? In Vol. 41, when hearing that Conan and the team would go the place Ai's parents used to visit, Vermouth showed a mysterious smile. What is the meaning of that smile ? Does she know that they would find out something ?

I though at first it is because Vermouth here they call Elena "Your mother" and thus confirm Ai=Sherry. But Vermouth long know about Ai=Sherry so it might be what you said.

my theory is:

1)when murobashi opened the gate ,Andou(murderer) asks to come in to talk. murobashi let him come in and closes the door

2)Andou kills him sets up the trick with cabin C door open so conductor won't see him

3)Komino and Sumitomo came out and pass through Andou and lie to kogoro for providing alibi

4)finally after trick is done , Andou move out shuts his door and proceeds to cabin E as nothing has happened

5)Idenami is not innocent as she was doing her job to stall conductor

6)Noto is possibly innocent and his bulb was broken to provide alibi for him(not sure about it)

However, while this Bourbon-Arc is extremely exciting, what I find most interesting at the moment is the part about the Apoptoxin-4869.

Elenas words in file 821:

'ALRIGHT, SO THE NEXT TIME WILL BE YOUR 19TH BIRTHDAY...[...]

OH YES, MAYBE IT'S ABOUT TIME I TOLD YOU.

THE TRUTH IS, YOUR MOM IS MAKING A TRULY TERRIFYING DRUG AT THE MOMENT...[...]

YOUR DAD AND I ARE PUTTING OUR HOPES ON IT AND CALLING IT

>>THE SILVER BULLET!<<

BUT IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE DRUG YOUR DAD AND I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE YOU AND YOUR SISTER...

PLEASE UNDERSTAND, SHIHO.'

Shihos parents called the APTX4869 >>'The Silver Bullet'<<. But why?

>YOUR DAD AND I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE YOU AND YOUR SISTER< - The fact that Elena said this suggests that she knew she and her husband had to die, probably because they were about to leave BO.

Based on this assumption, their hopes were that this drug could destroy the organization, which would explain why they called it 'The Silver Bullet'.

In myths the only kind of bullet that is effective against monsters is a Silver Bullet. That would make sense

if the goal of the BO was immortality, since most monsters like witches are immortal but can be killed by a

silver bullet.

However the name 'Silver Bullet' could just be used as a metaphor for something that is extremely effective.

(Well both possibilities go for the APTX as well as for Conan, since Vermouth's calling him The Silver Bullet)

But how could a poison that shrinks people stop the organization? It's more like it does the opposite as it could

actually cause immortality. After those words of Elena I think it's pretty unlikely that they died by a car accident, so they most likely were killed, which would actually mean that their hopes were to destroy the

organization. Of course >[...]LEAVE YOU AND YOUR SISTER[...]< could just mean that they won't have time to see them

anymore or don't want them to get involved in BO and can't meet them anymore, but this is pretty unlikely in my mind...Moreover I don't get why Shiho thought that she misunderstood her mother so this drug was something that

shouldn't be made. Maybe this is just because she thinks that her sister wouldn't have died if she hadn't

created the APTX. Well a pretty interesting issue in my mind...

Things are getting complicated,confused but still interested

Me too, I was wondering why 'its' called silver bullet by Shiho's mom, I know Conan too is called silver bullet,Shuu too...but wait maybe she predict that whoever will be the victim of the drug would find a way to take down the organization?, ofcourse that person wouldn't take APTX if he's not a kind of meddlesome person who cares and meddles on other businesses. Maybe impossible too to predict but its just a thought :P

and as Chekhov predict, the mysterious woman on Kudo's house appears! *supposed to photo that is related to this but mobile can't do that*

I thought at first that it could be Vermouth, but what is she doing with Okiya? (if he's really Akai)

And I was convinced that the mysterious woman could be Fusae, but now confuse again, File 821 page 15, not as predicted maple necklace but a pearl necklace. And what's up with that smile @page15ofFile821?! And did she say something on SA?! Gaah! >.<

Okiya's words,why the hell his glass always shining?

SA distracting Sera! Amuro stalking Sera! >.< (oh! maybe not Sera but his clone's moves! Scar Akai!)

and because of the BO things, I almost forgot or already forgot the current murder case

I need to re-read,re-view and re-study! >.<

Arg! Gosho is a troll! He's trolling us all the time! >.<

This add to my way of insanity, aside from school's studies -__-

I think we will see Shiho again..sooner! ^.^

*Ran looking for Haibara* :rolleyes: I'm afraid that she might get lost..again :V well,if not Conan/Okiya will be Haibara's savior, I prefer and hope that it would be Ran..again xD since she's on promotional photo too :rolleyes: sorry for a sudden 'kinda.like' off-topic? But I hope that would be good too?..maybe? Or its just for me

Excited for the next file! Is there any File 822 Chinese sub spoiler already? It might clear some things up and might also make things more complicated

and Congrats to all..all your great and complicated theories are coming true~ ! (maybe)

I want to tell you my thoughts on the changing necklace from chapter 821:

Like AJ M. did, i compered chapter 821 with the chapters about Fusae (espacialy 412). So what raised my attention was the flashback of Conan where Ran was meeting "miss first love candidate" (chapter 412 page 14). Fusae is wearing a normal Pearl necklase, but becouse she isn´t famous for her ginko bags jet. or, like i´m thinking: becouse Gosho wanted the reader to think about wheater or not she is the same woman.

So i´m thinking there is a simiular situation in chapter 821:

She is now in puplic and wearing a normal pearl necklace (although not the same as in chapter 412). this could have more than one reason:

a ) she realy is a different person and gosho changed it after some people told him the similarities with Fusae´s necklace.

b ) she is fusae campell and changed the necklace for the same reson she´s wearing the hat and got her hairs pined up:

a famous disigner on a mistery train would raise too mutch attention so she disgiused herself for whatever porpose

she may have.

c ) we all got trolled and are thinking way too much.... (unlikely)

since this is my first puplic theory i´m looking forward to some comments (both for and against) and hope my english was understandable;P

I want to tell you my thoughts on the changing necklace from chapter 821:

Like AJ M. did, i compered chapter 821 with the chapters about Fusae (espacialy 412). So what raised my attention was the flashback of Conan where Ran was meeting "miss first love candidate" (chapter 412 page 14). Fusae is wearing a normal Pearl necklase, but becouse she isn´t famous for her ginko bags jet. or, like i´m thinking: becouse Gosho wanted the reader to think about wheater or not she is the same woman.

So i´m thinking there is a simiular situation in chapter 821:

She is now in puplic and wearing a normal pearl necklace (although not the same as in chapter 412). this could have more than one reason:

a ) she realy is a different person and gosho changed it after some people told him the similarities with Fusae´s necklace.

b ) she is fusae campell and changed the necklace for the same reson she´s wearing the hat and got her hairs pined up:

a famous disigner on a mistery train would raise too mutch attention so she disgiused herself for whatever porpose

she may have.

c ) we all got trolled and are thinking way too much.... (unlikely)

since this is my first puplic theory i´m looking forward to some comments (both for and against) and hope my english was understandable;P

Well it isn't that clear to see that it's definitely a ginko-leaf in the picture. The following picture will

show you why I'm quite sure non of the 3 possibilities you mentioned is correct.:

2v7yl9u.jpg

The picture I used for the phone is the picture below the one that AJ M showed us (same file, same page). You can clearly see that the necklace looks exactly like the one of file 821.(It hasn't changed at all!)

The only thing we couldn't know before 821 was whether there was a ginko-leaf on it or not.

Anyways, it's still possible that the Mysterious-woman is Fusae as there are more proofs for the woman not being Vermouth. Moreover, the theories of why the woman is Fusae Campbell are quite convincing in my mind.

• Upvote 2

Well it isn't that clear to see that it's definitely a ginko-leaf in the picture. The following picture will

show you why I'm quite sure non of the 3 possibilities you mentioned is correct.:

2v7yl9u.jpg

The picture I used for the phone is the picture below the one that AJ M showed us (same file, same page). You can clearly see that the necklace looks exactly like the one of file 821.(It hasn't changed at all!)

The only thing we couldn't know before 821 was whether there was a ginko-leaf on it or not.

Anyways, it's still possible that the Mysterious-woman is Fusae as there are more proofs for the woman not being Vermouth. Moreover, the theories of why the woman is Fusae Campbell are quite convincing in my mind.

now I'm not confuse anymore! icon_e_biggrin.gif

File 822 RAW is out. Here's the link [removed - The Black Demon's advice]. Anyway, you may find it in Mangateers.

• Scar Akai turns out to be no one but Vermouth.
  • The woman seen with Okiya seems to be Yukiko Kudo, Shinichi's mother. Most likely not Fusae Campbell.

Edited by Officer Kaoko

File 822 RAW is out.

• Scar Akai turns out to be no one but Vermouth.
  • The woman seen with Okiya is actually Yukiko Kudo, Shinichi's mother. Not Fusae Campbell.

GAH, nevermind, the mysterious woman is Yukiko. I will discuss File 822 after a good night's rest...