Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 818-824 (Mystery Train)

I'm just still holding hope that the FBI shows up! I'm a total fan-girl for the FBI vs Black Organization situations! I just can't believe that all this Black Organization activity and the FBI not be involved in SOME way is unbelievable.

I think that perhaps she noticed that the person looked like Akai/Dai, so she didn't want to say anything. There's also what someone said about Conan running off to investigate and then the kids running off after him.

I don't think Ai get a good look at S.A. enough to tell who he is. (He immedietly turn his back on her)

I think I figured out why scar Akai's hat is different. The train has a formal/semiformal dresscode. A cap would be unacceptable, so Scar Akai upgraded to fedora. I feel stupid for not realizing this sooner. This also explains his suit too, although not why it is so... unusual.

Plagiarized Post

Original post by pat kelly on DCTP: http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=8394.msg683681#msg683681

Someone is definitely disguised as Kogoro. it could be bourbon. Notice how Kogoro is licking his hand when he first appeared and touching his moustache - I don't think that was something that he ever did before.

Plagiarize and you get banned.

Plagiarized Post

Original post by pat kelly on DCTP: http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=8394.msg683681#msg683681

Someone is definitely disguised as Kogoro. it could be bourbon. Notice how Kogoro is licking his hand when he first appeared and touching his moustache - I don't think that was something that he ever did before.

I also suspect that, but it was point out that he just adjust his mustache to match Hercule Poirot's since this case is a reference to "Murder on the orient express".

Oh now I know why the culprit chose the DB over everyone else. Not only that they're supposed to be inexperienced, but since they are children, they'd also not be able to catch up with the culprit, giving him/her the time to set up the tricks. That's the main point.

Plagiarized Post

I don't think so, because if Kogoro really is someone else like Bourbon or any other B.O. member, the real Kogoro most likely would be dead..(Before Vermouth appeared as Araide she killed him, well she thought she did..) they wouldn't just kidnap him.. and if the real Kogoro was invited somewhere else before I think Ran would've noticed..

Can't wait for 819, I just hope Shiho will be there and Okiya's gonna come to save her!!..

I don't think so, because if Kogoro really is someone else like Bourbon or any other B.O. member, the real Kogoro most likely would be dead..(Before Vermouth appeared as Araide she killed him, well she thought she did..) they wouldn't just kidnap him.. and if the real Kogoro was invited somewhere else before I think Ran would've noticed..

Can't wait for 819, I just hope Shiho will be there and Okiya's gonna come to save her!!..

I think if anyone is disguised as Kogoro, it would be Okiya. Now, when the train reaches it's destination, that's when the REAL B.O plan comes into effect. I think the characters that won't play a important role will leave the scene by then. Once the B.O. stuff starts that's when all our questions about Bourbon will be answered. Still holding hope Jodie appears, if not, that's fine too.

Case solution stab one

So I finished the four possible room mixup scenarios on the case page here: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Chekhov_MacGuffin/Latest_case

I really like the Agasa was tricked in boarding 7D instead of 6D scenario. It means the murder happened in Kogoro's room. Everything in Kogoro and Agasa's room is where they left it so no moving luggage required. And completing the trifecta of awesome, Scar Akai who was seen leaving a D room, perhaps was targeting 6D which was supposed to be Agasa's! The body had to be taken elsewhere, and it could have wound up in 7B, the vic's room, or 6D, Agasa's intended room.

Also, apparently Shounen Sunday put out a video trailer for this manga case...

And the website with the promo video embedded: http://websunday.net/news/#n_conan

And another website with recap and pictures. http://www.shogakukan.co.jp/pr/kurozukume/

And more goods:

Zenthisoror: It says: 'An all star cast presents to you... The most extravagant case in Conan history, and the case that touches closest to the truth! The Bell Tree Express Murder...Conan vs The Black Organisation...'

foot.jpg

From Tuntun and Beika-street.net: a bigger promotional image:

We now know Amuro's hair color finally! Also, picture makes it obvious who is who by placement!

http://img44.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=J0F5S71XKP_news_large_conan-belltree.jpg

J0F5S71XKP_news_large_conan-belltree.jpg

• Upvote 8

Nice pic and trailer^^Since Okiya is in this pic,he's probably hiding somewhere on the train,waiting for Bourbon to make a move.

I really hope Okiya,Sera and Bourbon will reveal their identity!!!

And I hope Gin will have a big role in this case,I would love to see him hunting Sherry...

I'm so excited for this case!!!

• Upvote 1

Okay, let's make our days easier. 'Akai' walked out one of the cabin, goodness know where Amuro and B.O is. I incline to think if the file was packed with all characters in, I'm not surprised if few characters will lured to a mission or given goal as to have story progress. I incline to think 'Akai' is real, because in past he wasn't willing to reveal his neck, it could be scar of fire burn may not only appear on face.

The scar is way different than impersonated Akai, Haibara always want to find out evidence to support his identity which is evidence on neck, was the scar he's hiding. Does he have a tattoo, I'm not too sure, but on recent case, Akai walked out of cabin in ease as if he don't mind to have scar be seen. Predictably, one of the characters' name will be mentioned because one of them is in disguise. If there are many characters, it may spoil the plot.

File 818's out!

If Vermouth leaks the info about Sherry to Gin so that he won't interfere with the occurrences on the train, does that mean Gin was going to do something to the train?