Detective Conan World
Ranger

Toonami

Toonami still airs here, so what should I say? they use old shows which have become more advanced or something

I heard last Friday that it's not actually gonna be new stuff...they're just renaming an existing program block and adding in old favorites >_>

For shame Southpaw! Perpetuating rumors! They haven't released the schedule yet. The schedule that started that rumor was the adult swim Anime block schedule. So it's only natural that it would look like the adult swim schedule! They said there is going to be mostly original programming according to ANN. However, I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

I'll see what happens on the 26th. Hopefully it well be epic.

Ugh... lay off... just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I'm infallible. I'm just repeating what I heard... I don't get that channel right now anyway

Ugh... lay off... just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I'm infallible. I'm just repeating what I heard... I don't get that channel right now anyway

Just to note, if I ever say "for shame" I'm, in all likelihood, joking. :P I know that is the rumor going around these days. I blame ann.