Detective Conan World
katty

your dream job

everyone have some favourite job they want to do in their future:) what are those job?why do you want to do that job

Hmm, Be a teacher, at not sure where but what i thinking now is secondary teach for math and it. hmmm =), as i just like to be it and it fun and challenger to new day and helping other....

I agree, any job it a good career job as it give you the challenge and ideas what it be like in real world. Part of your life time..... what i can say as up and down life (daily life).

My primary goals are to be in a scientific field.

I have equal interests on Forensics, Chemical engineer, biochemist, and similar stuff dealing with labs and chemistry (probably biology base as well).

but I do have secondary interest in teaching, since I am a "President" of Math&Science Tutoring program.

• Upvote 1

I want to be a teacher, preferably an english or history one. But with the way how it's getting harder and harder for teachers to get jobs, I might become something like a psychologist or maybe a historian (even if they aren't in much demand XD)

• Upvote 1

Looks like everyone wants to be a teacher eh? :P But as my mum says, I can't become a teacher because I'll just get bullied by my students :P Already I'm getting "bullied" by my junior at my school (We're both librarians)... <_< Anyway, I've never wanted to be a teacher anyway... I don't really know what I want to be/do yet, cause there are so many different choices :mellow:

• Upvote 1

I want to be doctors, because I love helping people with wounds, or anything else. :D And wanna be photographer, because when I'm with camera around, I do not stop taking pictures.rolleyes.gif

Ooops. I forgot to say why. It's because I like games a lot. A lot. Very much. It's also fun to create a world where you decide what goes in and what stays out. Another thing that compels me is a game called Folklore. It really makes me wanna create a sequel to it.

• Upvote 1

Well, I'm obligated to become a doctor. I just am. Wishes of my family apparently.

But.......I really like writing. So I kinda wanna be a writer as well. I love writing poetry and I love reading too! (<----yes, i know, run-on sentence) So maybe I'll make that a side job?

I want to be working in a biomedical research laboratory, preferably working on a biotech cure to AIDs and/or Cancer.

Do I really need to explain why for this one?

I want to be a pediatric endocrinologist who writes novels and novellas on the side. :D

I've wanted to be a pediatrician since I was in kindergarten, but I narrowed it down to pedatric endocrinology in 8th grade after I realized how much genders and hormones applied to my writing. I want to be a pediatric endocrinologist because I primarily want to work with intersex children and their families to help them reach an understanding about what intersexuality means for their lives. I especially want to work with girls with Classical Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and educate them on surgeries, procedures, and nomenclature that should never be used.

I've wanted to be a novelist since the 2nd grade, and the reason I want to is because I want to share the worlds I've created with other people, and I want them to be able to enjoy their imagination while still learning interesting facts that play roles in my writing. Writing is something I've been doing seriously since middle school, and I do think I could make a living for myself by doing it.

Although, I can't give up my dream for endocrinology, so they're both my ultimate dream job. If I could do them together, it would be a dream come true.

I want to be working in a biomedical research laboratory, preferably working on a biotech cure to AIDs and/or Cancer.

Do I really need to explain why for this one?

My dream when I was younger.

I wanna be a meteorologist so bad. Ever since that one chapter in my 4th grade science class I've just been utterly fascinated with with the weather and everything. I remember we were doing this unit on clouds and I just absolutely loved it. I also remember being given a worksheet on how hot and cold fronts worked and just failing it horribly but my reaction to that bad grade was "I can't believe I messed up so badly. I'll get it one day though. I really like this stuff so I know I will." Considering how I wasn't quite used to bad grades then and gave up quite easily as well I just think that says something in one way or another.

Over the years though I've also garnered an interest in engineering (robotics in particular) and psychology though my knowledge of those things is very limited. While I don't think I'd mind having a career in either of those fields due to me not knowing too much about them now I don't really have much to say about them. And my cousin and my older sister's boyfriend are both engineers (chemical and electrical respectively if I'm not mistaken) so if my interest gets piqued high enough I'll have two people I can ask. not to mention the college I'll most likely be going to is strong in engineering

I've always found building stuff kinda cool and, though I'm not a people person, humans and our way of thinking and behaving fascinates me. 

meteorological engineering's a thing apparently though so maybe I'll end up in that haha 

unfortunately for me though...

at least my birth name's unisex