Detective Conan World
Schwa

How DC will [probably] end

Alright, so I'm pretty sure most of you are all like "WOAH, I totally want that Schwa guy to make a fan story of how he thinks DC will end!" So I answered that request I assumed you all had. Let me know what you think.

Note: This story is as cheesy as it could possibly be, also, this is likely not even close as to how the actual DC ending will turn out. What you read cannot be un-read. You are responsible for your own safety.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so the final arc starts off with a lot of foreshadowing and stuff. Ran gets a fortune done that says that in the near future lots of blood will be shed.

Being the person she is she gets totally freaked out and calls Shinichi to make sure he's ok and stuff, and after he plays it off cool she worries like hell.

Meanwhile Conan and the FBI found a clue to the BO's hideout. Conan talks it over with Heiji on the phone.

Later on... Conan, while investigating ends up stumbling into their base, without being detected.

He tries to call for help... but before he knows it Vermouth grabs him from behind.

When they're in another room they talk for a little while and Vermouth orders him to leave. Some dramatic stuff happens but in the end Conan ends up putting her to sleep with his watch.

He then takes back his cell phone only to find out Vermouth secretly broke it for some reason.

So he continues his investigation, crawling through the air ducts.

Some time passes, we get to see Ran still worrying while she accidentally breaks Conan's plate... for like the third time in the series.

"Conan-kun..." she says in her needy voice while looking out a window.

Anyways so Gin starts hearing noises from the vents, Vodka says it's probably a mouse, but Gin tells Vodka to go take a look.

Vodka finds Conan, Conan bashes him in with a soccer ball and when Gin calls Vodka's cell phone Conan imitates his voice and says something like it was nothing, and that he's going out for a bit.

Conan continues for a while, searching for the boss... or evidence... or something.

Eventually he gets attacked from behind and gets put in an interogation room.

When Conan wakes up, Gin is there. Conan goes "how did you know?"

"Vodka wouldn't of said [insert what Vodka wouldn't say here]." replies Gin.

So then Conan gets interrogated by Gin for a while, saying stuff like "Who are you?" and "Where's Sherry?".

All the while Conan refusing to tell him anything, so Gin starts beating him up and stuff.

After he loses his patience Gin puts a gun up to Conan's head and says he will just kill him.

All of a sudden an Ace of Spades breaks through the window and knocks the gun out of Gin's hand.

"Don't tell me..." Conan starts to say.

Kaitou Kid busts through the window all epic like and frees Conan and they begin to run away.

"Why?" Conan says out of breath.

"Yeah turns out my enemies are the same as yours" Kid replies.

"Cool beans." says Conan.

Then they exchange witty phrases with eachother as they continue to escape, when they notice a shadow up ahead.

Amuro ends up being there pointing a gun at our heroes.

"I should've known you'd be here... Bourbon!" says Conan all epic-like.

"How did you know?" says Amuro.

(Conan does his deduction show that goes on for like 10 minutes but seems to pause time)

"I'm impressed, Boy. But too bad your life ends here!"

As he's about to pull the trigger Okiya appears out of nowhere, knocks the gun out of his hands, and punches Amuro to the ground.

"I thought it was you... Akai Shuuichi!" Bourbon says wiping the blood from his lip.

Conan says nothing cuz he knew the whole time, while Kaito is just wondering wtf is going on.

Okiya takes off his glasses and opens his eyes, clearly they are the same eyes as Akai.

Then some more stuff happens and pretty much Akai says to leave Bourbon to him and for Conan to go capture the boss... for some reason.

After Conan and Kid leave, Gin joins in the fight and Akai ends up fighting them both. When he seems to be losing Sera appears out of nowhere (she followed him) and they exchange quirky comments while fighting together.

Those four end up having an epic battle... anyways back to Conan.

They reach the bosses room when there's a shady character sitting in a rotating chair facing the other way behind his desk.

"I knew you guys would make it this far..." says the guy in a deep evil voice.

Then he turns around.

"Dad?!?" Conan and Kaito say at the same time. "Wait... he can't be".

"Hehe! My name is Atsushi Miyano (Haibara's dad), BO Codename: Kool-aid, and Yusaku and Touichi were my twin brothers"

"WOAH I TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THAT COMING" says Conan and Kid.

"That means Haibara is my cousin??" [gf ConAi fans]

Anyways... they get ready to fight. Kid whips out his card gun, Conan cranks up his shoes, and Heiji arms himself with a metal pipe.

What? Did I forget to mention Heiji was with them? Yeah he took a bus or something.

They fight, Heiji gets owned, Kid loses his gun, and Kool-aid detonates the roof and Conan gets trapped under a heavy amount of rubble.

"If only I weren't in a child's body I could get out of here...!" Conan thinks to himself.

Well you all know what happens next!

Conan goes Super Saiyan 4 and breaks the rubble in his adult fo-

A shadowy figure breaks through the rubble, turns out it's Shinichi!

Yeah he took an antidote he conveniently had on him.

So... uhh... Kool-aid gets defeated somehow, and pushes the base's self destruct button.

"We gotta get out of here" Heiji screams.

Kid picks up Kool-aid in his weakend state.

"Haha... are you really going to leave without them...?" Kool-aid mutters.

He then presses a button on the tv remote for his room, and there is a live video feed of Ran, Kazuha, and Aoko all conveinently locked up in the basement.

(Ran was kidnapped right after her scene in the beggining, it was cut due to time restraints)

"You bastard!" They all say at once.

Then Akai and Sera come in the room and say they carried out all the unconscious BO members to the outside, and that they will take out Kool-aid while Shinichi and company go rescue the girls.

Epic shiz continues to happen until Conan wakes up in the hospital. Pretty much every important character is gathered around him. He acts like a kid, but then realizes he's not wearing his glasses.

WOAH!!! This means they must have watched him transform from Shinichi into Conan!

Well it turns out the only people who saw him were Heiji, Kazuha, Jodie, Akai, Agasa, Haibara, and Ran. So yeah 2 of those 7 people were pretty shocked.

Ran only smiles at Conan... as if she understood, While Kazuha doesn't really do anything, she probably got filled in by Heiji or something.

Then we go into a timeskip!

Shinichi and Haibara are shown in their adult forms, meaning they magically turned back into normal. Then we see Shinichi and Ran getting married, when a little kid who looks like both Shinichi and Ran runs up to them.

"Conan... go back to your seat." Ran smiles at him.

(That's their son. !!!)

And so them along with every other character I forgot to mention lives happily ever after. Except for the BO as they continued to rot in prison.

• Upvote 2

It's actually okay, but because you skipped some parts and you just told what happened, it looks more like a summary.

I'd suggest that you write everything, and avoid skipping as much as possible. :)

It's actually okay, but because you skipped some parts and you just told what happened, it looks more like a summary.

I'd suggest that you write everything, and avoid skipping as much as possible. :)

But your supposed to fill in the gaps with your imagination!

What? Did I forget to mention Heiji was with them? Yeah he took a bus or something.

XD

It's okay, I guess. And isn't the BO dangerous stuff? I mean, shouldn't they die or something?

It's okay, I guess. And isn't the BO dangerous stuff? I mean, shouldn't they die or something?

Yeah I was considering that. In all likelyhood I think that a lot of BO members will end up dieing... Can you really picture Gin in jail?

I can't stop thinking about the ending and possible scenarios for it. It's fun to make up random stories though :P

Hahahahaha! Even though I just skim/scan (sorry, but I'm a lazy reader :P) but I start to laugh at the part when BO's boss was revealed. Lol, Haibara's father is the boss and the codename was ridiculous! XD "Kool-aid" hahahahaha! (don't take my statement serious >.< I just remember a powdered juice xD Its not to disappoint you 'kay?! ) and he's the twin of Yuusaku and Toichi hahahahaha! XD Then Ai is cousin (no wonder why those three are genius xD) hahahaha! Good job! ;) but I don't think ShinRan will get married immediately :P, maybe after years they can marry each other :wub: because they're too young (gosh! Ran is still 16 yrs old) and wish you inserted all of that in Ran's bday xD

Does it turn into a comedy drama? Or its just me? *re-read*

Hahahahaha! Even though I just skim/scan (sorry, but I'm a lazy reader :P) but I start to laugh at the part when BO's boss was revealed. Lol, Haibara's father is the boss and the codename was ridiculous! XD "Kool-aid" hahahahaha! (don't take my statement serious >.< I just remember a powdered juice xD Its not to disappoint you 'kay?! ) and he's the twin of Yuusaku and Toichi hahahahaha! XD Then Ai is cousin (no wonder why those three are genius xD) hahahaha! Good job! ;) but I don't think ShinRan will get married immediately :P, maybe after years they can marry each other :wub: because they're too young (gosh! Ran is still 16 yrs old) and wish you inserted all of that in Ran's bday xD

Does it turn into a comedy drama? Or its just me? *re-read*

Hahahahaha! Even though I just skim/scan (sorry, but I'm a lazy reader :P) but I start to laugh at the part when BO's boss was revealed. Lol, Haibara's father is the boss and the codename was ridiculous! XD "Kool-aid" hahahahaha! (don't take my statement serious >.< I just remember a powdered juice xD Its not to disappoint you 'kay?! ) and he's the twin of Yuusaku and Toichi hahahahaha! XD Then Ai is cousin (no wonder why those three are genius xD) hahahaha! Good job! ;) wish you inserted all of that in Ran's bday xD

Does it turn into a comedy drama? Or its just me? *re-reads*

after re-reading..its not a comedydrama x( I don't think B.O will be turn down that easily but it is really nice work atleast you got an idea (unlike me :( I don't mind what happens as long as it is SR ending xD) :)

Thanks Angel :P I'm not too affiliated with alcohol names so I figured... ah what the heck, Kool-aid sounds reasonable! And yeah I'm more than aware this was probably too quick of an ending for the BO but... in all fairness I did just do this out of boredom.

But your supposed to fill in the gaps with your imagination!

Well, I did imagine them, but I think some things happened fast. :P

Maybe next time you could add some more events. :)

Well, I did imagine them, but I think some things happened fast. :P

Maybe next time you could add some more events. :)

Alright, thanks for the advice.

Kaitou Kid busts through the window all epic like and frees Conan and they begin to run away.

"Why?" Conan says out of breath.

"Yeah turns out my enemies are the same as yours" Kid replies.

"Cool beans." says Conan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >.< Coolness

P.S. Im new here and I clicked a button somewhere there, and I dont know what it did to your post. :blink: But <3 the story. :grin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >.< Coolness

P.S. Im new here and I clicked a button somewhere there, and I dont know what it did to your post. :blink: But <3 the story. :grin:

Lol thanks, I actually did this for more of a joke a while back. Glad you liked it.

And I'm pretty sure you gave me +1 rep by accident, but that's a good thing so thanks a lot XD

*reads it* *large imagination bubble popped beside me*

Nice story but I think you could just expand it a bit more.

I mean, what about Kogoro and Eri? How about The Detecti. . . (Nah, forget about them <_<)

And there should a part when Ayumi says a dramatic goodbye or sad scene or something with Conan.

Professor Agasa's ending, well. . . just an extra though. . . ^_^

But your story is awesome! How about making it real, Gosho-sensei?

hi..!!

:D this is some great piece of imagination although some crucial parts are missing. like, how did Yusaku Kudou not find out about his own brother and moreover it is given that Toichi is dead so wouldn't Yusaku have come to investigate further instead of letting Kaito Kid find the killers.

anyway, i'll leave it at there, there are many-many things in there that have no explanation whatsoever.

it's good but i don't think that it would end in such a manner. As being, the story started from a Sherlock freak, it would much probably end the way Sherlock dies in Reichenbach falls. it would be much suited to the theme, although it would make many unhappy. 

but if you have seen the movie Sherlock Holmes- A Game of Shadows, they show that he was safe due to the oxygen provider he stole from his own brother. 

well anyway, i liked this forum cause it has very less to no errors. :D

woah,,COOL it was an interesting ending,, its really funny that Sherry father is alive i thought her parents died, or something like that,, and I like the part that Ran and shinichi has a son named "conan" that would be great! :lol:

hmmm, i think some thing is missing in the middle part,, when all the character shows up and help conan, it will be great if they had some sort of a plan not just popping out like rabbit in a hole,, hehehe,, or something like that anyway what a great story :D

Then, the glasses of honor shall be passed to him :P

hahaha, that's cool so there will be a REAL Conan,,

hmm Kudo Conan,

Conan Kudo.. <_<

the name Conan doesn't match to a surname "Kudo" :mellow:

I still preferred Edogawa  :lol: