Detective Conan World
A L

Thebananas3000 drawing thread

¬_¬ oi you guys...

The love of my life <3

konachan-com-50882-hayate_no_gotoku-kats

Cute, academic, athletic, mature, smart, decent, afraid of heights, fond of animals, great with swords, responsible, pink hair, and I could go on and on <3333

Pray tell me, dear sir, what this character's flaws are, other than the fact that she does not exist.

Must suck cause she's better than most girls but doesn't exist. Well, even her flaws would be cute xD

Interesting...... Very interesting.....

So basically, she's your IPG—Imaginary Perfect Girlfriend

Actually, I wouldn't mind even if I had a friend like her :P

You're not serious are you.

I am addressing someone who is not my Misa or a demon I want to exorcise. Someone that likes Dengeki Daisey

Stop trying to exorcise meh! *le broom-SMACK*

Quick, Seppen-chan! How many Dengeki Daisy enthusiasts who fit his previous description do you know?!

EDIT: Actually, I know someone like that...... Cute, smart, athletic, decent (to the point of not wearing sleeveless clothes), good with (props) swords, and with pink highlights........ And we used to talk about manga and anime all the time—not Dengeki Daisy, but that coulda been a possibility... I mean he is Vietnamese.

Too bad for you, Alex already has a boyfriend.

Quick, Seppen-chan! How many Dengeki Daisy enthusiasts who fit his previous description do you know?!

Uh... zero. :mellow: But we gotta find this girl, okay, Sakila? XP

(what's dengeki dasy anyway?)

*dodges broom-smack* I knew it! you conjured a broom out of thin air! Prepare yourself! *ignites blue flames* I'll burn you, witch!

Actually, I can't believe you haven't figured it out yet. And I shall enjoy watching you guess. (That thing about not wearing sleeveless clothes is not off the mark as well) XD though she never dyed her hair.

AL, it just hit me. Did you misspell the name as a hint? :P about the girl, that is. At first, I just thought you spelled it that way but now...... It just further solidifies my hypothesis.