Detective Conan World
A L

Thebananas3000 drawing thread

I somehow feel that I'm being... I don't know how to say it in English. Meaning I'm being treated as a very simple-minded person.

:P a joke , a joke!

I suggest you take my twin's advice as she draws extremely well. She could be considered as one of the best artists here on DCW.

On a more personal note: Kyyyaaaaa~~~~ You agree with me? That makes me feel so much better ^^ <3333

Aw. <3 Though I'm really not. =X There are so many better artists on DCW than me that I just consider myself above average, but not great.

<3333

On another note, I kinda think the mouth is in the wrong place (though it may just be me). :\ Because from what I'm seeing, one of the ends of the mouth is perpendicular to the chin, which (if you try doing that on your own face) seems a bit too far to the right.

Nice but I don't think Bourbon is like that/ young?

+1

The full body version which I drew with changes seems younger than shinichi :/

The full body's not bad. If you cut down just a little bit on the hair. The face doesn't look so bad, but the nose is still off. That little darkened triangle is kinda supposed to represent the shadow that's caused by the nose, right? So you have to draw it a little differently so that it doesn't represent the nose itself.

The full body's not bad. If you cut down just a little bit on the hair. The face doesn't look so bad, but the nose is still off. That little darkened triangle is kinda supposed to represent the shadow that's caused by the nose, right? So you have to draw it a little differently so that it doesn't represent the nose itself.

Oh darn! now that I notice if I drew a face sideways it would have the same nose. But it's not the shadow but more like the base of the nose. >O<

Oh darn! now that I notice if I drew a face sideways it would have the same nose. But it's not the shadow but more like the base of the nose. >O<

Whichever it is, it's still positioned incorrectly.

true!

btw u missed the nose epicly no offense

1. That is my left hand and it was written hastily. I'm naturally a righty.

2. The nose skipped the shading so only the nostrils are visible. (not Gosho's style.)

This is better than anything you've done before I have seen :mellow:. :P

I wanna know why you're called AL.

Aster L. = AL 5 year old alias :P did nonsense stuff back then :V

:o not bad actually. Truthfully I can only draw the face. If you ever see any of my works I think it looks... Weird. Even though the proportion might seem right... But the entire thing looks wrong for some reason. Even though AL's proportions are not very accurate, the effect it gives seems fine. IMO.

Looks like you kinda white-washed yourself. Unless this was originally intended to be a Japanese representation of yourself.

That is an OC. My skin isn't so dark either :V

Just curious... Do you... like erm... watch... Jimmy Neutron? =X

Used to, but I can't find it airing on any channel nowadays. But really the hairstyle is a friends' :P

I'm just thinking your art looks very westernish. XDDD

Like Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom... benten. :V yea.

Negligence of finer details and not wrinkling the clothes. Plus it's colored without being inked.