Detective Conan World
KudoShinichi

Justin Bieber

Do you like Justin B?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

I don't like to feel like I'M getting older...th_107_.gif

It was your birthday just yesterday, wasn't it? (besides, 17 isn't old. Or at least, it shouldn't be.)

PEOPLE! what does this have to do with JB?

You should really watch the movie Never say Never? a very inspire life about JB.

It might really change your thought about him!

btw didn't you guys notice that Justin Bieber steal the tittle JB from the Jonas Brothers(JB)

Okay, I don't hate Justin Bieber, and I don't love him either. I honestly don't see what people hate about him. I mean, look. This kid worked hard to get himself famous, he had the talent and it worked out for him. Now just because there are crazy fangirls that want to marry him and whatever, people are hating on him calling him a girl, a gay fag, and not really looking at what he's done to make it this far.

The guy's still a kid, and even though he's famous, I bet he still gets hurt whenever he sees someone insult him by calling gay, a girl, and whatever insults people will put on youtube and any other site. I don't care if he does sing like a girl, I don't care if he's short, I don't even care if he really skipped puberty because that is technically impossible. Would people just stop insulting him and just treat him like he's human? He didn't even do something crazy like Lady Gaga (that meat dress was just plain weird) and I feel insulting him is pointless. I will admit to pushing the yes button for 'do I like Justin Bieber' even though I have only heard one of his songs. I just feel there are too many people hating him out there and it's too harsh. So there. I don't hate JB and I'm proud of it. I don't love him and I'm proud of it.

I know how you feel. I mean, everybody around me is either "JB is so awesome" or "JB is horrible. I hate him." I don't usually listen to his songs, but I've heard one or two and the lyrics aren't bad or anything. JB is just another guy, he's a kid, and it's just plain rude to call him names. I don't hate JB but I don't exactly love him either. Why do people even hate him? I mean, you can say his music isn't great, but hate? There's a really good quote out there (I forget by who), it says you can hate what people do, but you can't hate the person. JB's music isn't my favorite, I prefer DC music :P. I do wonder why he's short and why his voice is high, but it's not in my position to question it. End of discussion.

Let's just say I'm a defender, I don't worship him like most girls around me and I don't hate JB like most boys around me.

His songs are pretty good, there is not alot of bad words in his songs and he sing about girls, still isn't it better than singing about how to 'F' with girls

Example: Bed rock

With JB, you love him or hate him. There are haters, there are defenders, and there are worshippers.

There is no neutral in an argument, sadly.

Disagreed. I am on neutral. I don't defend, I don't attack, I don't worship. I don't really care about JB either.

Disagreed. I am on neutral. I don't defend, I don't attack, I don't worship. I don't really care about JB either.

There is no neutral. If you don't hate him, don't care for him, then you basically support JB.

Unfortunately, if people claim they're neutral and let some evil go on its rampage, then they are supporting evil. It's pretty much the same concept here.

There is no neutral. If you don't hate him, don't care for him, then you basically support JB.

Unfortunately, if people claim they're neutral and let some evil go on its rampage, then they are supporting evil. It's pretty much the same concept here.

I attack both sides, so it evens out for me. icon_twisted.gif

i hate him for no reason !

he's stupid !

his songs are *********

but lately poeple saying his voice get a little bit better XD

i dont believe it so i am not going to listen to his so-called new voice xD