Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Schwa

How will the Bourbon Arc end?

I'm just curious to see people's opinions on the outcome of the whole "Bourbon Arc" that the manga and anime are currently going through.

At this point it may not be too obvious of an outcome so I suspect a lot of people have different opinions. It's also difficult to determine an outcome since we don't know who Bourbon is (though general consensus believes it's Scar Akai and/or Amuro with Okiya in second place).

So I'm just wondering about certian aspects such as: Will the Bourbon Arc be the last arc before the final arc? How long will the Arc drag on? Will Bourbon find out anything we don't want him to, like Haibara or Conan's identity? Will Bourbon die? Will it folow a similar outcome like the Vermouth Arc did?

Anyways I'm sure among these there are many other possible questions/outcomes, so just post whatever's on your mind.

I think the Bourbon Arc will be the last one, before the final showdown. I think Bourbon will end up being a "Vermouth-loyalty" type. He will be evil at first, but then change his ways. At least, I hope that will be the case.

I think the Bourbon Arc will be the last one, before the final showdown. I think Bourbon will end up being a "Vermouth-loyalty" type. He will be evil at first, but then change his ways. At least, I hope that will be the case.

good opinion!

Hmmm... I dunno, another character bailing out Shinichi? If the BO keeps this up they just won't be as dangerous or scary anymore.

That being said this is definitly a possibility, especially if the series plans on continuing as of normal after the Bourbon Arc. Also, if Bourbon did find out his identity, another way for the series to continue is for him to just, well... die.

It all depends on whether or not the producers want the series to continue far beyond this arc. If so, Bourbon will either be removed from the picture entirely or become Vermouth 2.0 (i.e. a confidant of Ai and/or Conan). If not, then a domino effect will probably ensue, possibly starting with Ai/Shiho being removed from the picture.

now that it has ended

not   happy with it, could have been better

Agreed. So much time and detail were put into the arc just to have Bourbon turn out to be another spy. I was very disappointed. :/

The beginning started out great, then came a lot of stupid fillers. We all kinda knew that he would be an anti-hero...but the spy thing is getting old. The mystery train was good (8 out of 10). The later casess were good-bad, and then the showdown killed it for me