Detective Conan World
DetectiveGirl22

Heiji and Kazuha's Current Relationship?

So, I am a huge (and I mean HUGE) fan of Heiji X Kazuha! :wub: I was really wondering if the relationship between Heiji and Kazuha has, at all, advanced. :unsure: I saw one file that Kazuha did confessed to Heiji, but Heiji ran off before she said "I like you!" because he was going to tease Conan (Shinichi) about confessing to Ran. -_- So my question is "Has anything, whatsoever, changed?"

Nope. It's funny because it has a better opportunity to move further than Shinichi and Ran's because they're constantly with each other, but Shinichi and Ran have progressed far more than Heiji and Kazuha have. But that's the name of the game sometimes.

• Upvote 2

Heiji's relationship is more humorous to me. It's funny because out of all the girls who are in a possible romantic relationship Kazuha is the one who has the most trouble hiding her feelings (at least that I can think of). She makes it so clear to pretty much everyone that she loves Heiji.

The flip side is Heiji's obliviousness. It's always funny to watch him miss pretty much every hint that Kazuha could possibly leave for him, but it's alright since we know he likes her too.

So, to answer your question, it's progressing basically like any DC couple's relationship is. The feelings are clearly there but it's nothing but a rollercoaster of awkwardness.

Oh man! That's a shame -_- I really want the relationship between Heiji and Kazuha to advanced to the next level! :unsure: But here's another question: Will Heiji (or Kazuha) ever confess? I watched an OVA where Conan went 10 years into the future and he looked up at a screen and saw that Heiji and Kazuha were (obviously) not together yet. -_- But it's just a guess! They could be together but aren't married yet (another guess.) So once again, will Heiji or Kazuha ever confess?

I have a prediction that by the end of the series, all the possible couples will hook up with eachother. If anyone were to confess, I would guess it would be Heiji since he's probably the reason that their relationship isn't progressing.

• Upvote 2

Maybe because they are not the main characters of the story and they appear seldom of DC is the reason why their relationship can't be progressed too much. Besides, Aoyama is more focused on ShinRan story and the black organization. <_< <_< <_<

So, I am a huge (and I mean HUGE) fan of Heiji X Kazuha! :wub: I was really wondering if the relationship between Heiji and Kazuha has, at all, advanced. :unsure: I saw one file that Kazuha did confessed to Heiji, but Heiji ran off before she said "I like you!" because he was going to tease Conan (Shinichi) about confessing to Ran. -_- So my question is "Has anything, whatsoever, changed?"

same here... ^_^

I have a theory that Heiji realized his feelings for Kazuha right before he was introduced into the DC timeline. Which is why he's so insistent that they're like siblings and why he's so shy/awkward about anything romantic when it comes to her. Heiji's like Ran, who noticed her romantic feelings for her crush later. And Kazuha is like Shinichi, who has had a crush on his romantic interest since kindergarten.

And then Satou and Takagi have gone even farther than all of them. >____<

the relationship of those two also gives me goose bumps and blush hahah since everytime they are going on a date they are still detectives that hides to the person they know :grin: