Detective Conan World

Hello ^^

On 16 of October 2010 I joined this website and had a lot of fun with the members here. Anyway, what I'm saying is, I'm leaving. I don't think this is the right place for me any more. It's not like it used to be, (In my opinion) with all the new members arriving (most of them i don't know, because I'm barely here) and the old ones hardly online anymore. It's not as fun as it use to be for me, and I'm not that big of a Detective Conan fan. I just joined cause someone introduced me to it. But come on, it's not that big of a lost, most of you don't even know me and wont be bothered if I stay or not. And the good news is, CarpetCrawler, Mohorovicic and Parkur will have one least person to get on their nerves.

My Facebook and MSN if you want to contact me.

Like if :P. I don;t give them to anyone and everyone. If you want it just send me a PM and I'll send it to you.

Notes:

-I'll stop posting on the 1st of May. So, lets have a bit of fun together before then.

-If you a Naruto fan, you can join Naruto Community. I'll be there.

One last thing, I'll like to apologize if I offended anyone, I'm sorry.

Thank you and have a good day

:).

T-T I'll miss you.... And you're right about all the members. I don't come on anymore because I have no idea who all these new people are, and the old ones don't go on as much.

• Upvote 1

T-T I'll miss you.... And you're right about all the members. I don't come on anymore because I have no idea who all these new people are, and the old ones don't go on as much.

Thanks. I'll miss you too :D. I guess all the other old members are busy or thinking the same thing :).

yea, I think it was good until sometime round september last year.

Anyways good bye, we will miss you..

September....hmmm, maybe.

No need to say your good byes just yet, I'll be here for another 9 days. And I miss you all too.

* sigh * .. one more person out :(.. well goodbye! I also am leaving DCW, for reasons .. we'll miss you.

:(..when would you be leaving? I'll miss DCW and it's members too.

they come and they go

LOL. So true.

Oh, I know ya! And you know me! As a dog, that is? Lol, anyway, see ya! It's been a honour.

Dog :-o??

Goodbye inspector gin

"Goodbye is the word I hate the most." - Goro Honda

Anyway, it was really nice to meet you DG. Sayonara!

Lol.

You too :D. Sayonara.

Lol, alright then. See you laterz!

Sayonara :).

Here's a picture of me when I was 10 or so. Just an idea of how I look like before I leave.

524727_3246717499844_1624115525_3649824_2012148041_n.jpg

its not like you are going to die, why the pic

anyway take care gin

Lol. I think there are at least a few members that will like to have an idea of how the member they have been talking to for almost 2 years looks like.

You take care as well.

Even though DCW is quieter than before, I bet that during the summer, members (including older ones) will have more free time on their hands and DCW will be somewhat more active. In my case, I only go on once every two weeks now because of profusive studying (considering that finals are coming up soon). But as soon as summer comes, I will definitely try to visit more often (then again, I became a new member by the end of summer last year, so what would I know?). It's completely understandable if you want to go though.

Good luck on future endeavors. :)

And the good news is, CarpetCrawler, Mohorovicic and Parkur will have one least person to get on their nerves.

For the record, the last time any of the moderators had any issues with you on here was January of 2011, and you've been on good behavior since then.

The door is always open for you to come back if you ever decide to do so. For a lot of people, some time off is essentially what they need, and then they return and their batteries have been recharged.

RE: the small "DCW is not the same" discussion, I think MadelineLime sums it up best:

You get what you put into it.

• Upvote 3

You leaving?!? This is sad, I didn't get a chance to talk to you in the past, I wish I can talk to you more. Hope to chat with you soon! before you leave...

DCW will miss you and DCW will be around when you want to come back.

• Upvote 1

Aw.....Gin-kun, you're leaving~! D':

I would force you to stay, but that would make you unhappy....

I agree that old members barely get on, but perhaps that's because we're all in school right now, in the summer, where homework isn't handed out everyday, members will probably be a little more active.

DCW will miss you. Don't forget about us~! ;)

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your life. Though we've never really talked much, I wish you the best of luck. Whether or not you ever stop and think one day, in the far future, about Detective Conan and this community, is up to fate to decide. I do truly hope you've enjoyed your stay here. Farewell.