Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
KudoKun18

How will Conan/Shinichi beat the Black Organization?

First of all, we must clear the mystery on whether BO is a BIG organization. Meaning, aside from Gin, Vermouth, and all the other 'named' members, do they have some kind of 'force' to defend the organization and anokata from any future plans to destroy them?

Then, we go to the question of how Conan/Shinichi will beat BO. It would be interesting on how Aoyama will think of a good and unique way to beat the org. Will he make Conan back to Shinichi? Or he will put a harder task on him by letting him face BO as Conan.

Will he involve the Japanese police? I'm pretty sure the FBI and CIA will connive to think of a way to beat the org, of course together with Conan and probably Heiji and who will be their ally between Sera, Tooru, Okiya, and other important characters in the series.

Will DC turn into an action-filled series? Will Conan use guns? Does he have to kill Gin and even anokata to that extent just to stop the BO? So many questions in my mind. icon_mrgreen.gif

I can't wait for the end, I bet it's gunna be epic XD

I'm guessing Conan will have some epic infiltration mission with some of his allies, and possibly even a lot of main characters dieing in the process (I have a bad feeling Haibara may die in the end, or at least get mortally wounded to some degree but magically survive).

Then later just when Gin is pointing a gun at Haibara or Ran for whatever reason a shadowed force will kick a soccer ball and knock the gun out of his hand.

Gin: "Who are you?"

Conan: "Kudo Shinichi, detective"

Gin: "WHAAAAAAAT?!?"

Yeah well that may or may not happen but it's fun to guess. The main reason why the final battle is so hard to predict is because we don't know who the boss of the BO is :???:

Also as for the fact that the organization may be huge, I think that the boss/Gin will be taken care of by Conan and friends while the FBI and people take out the small fry.

Also, as for Conan taking a gun in hand, it's possible. The only thing I'm 99% sure he won't do is try to kill anybody, even Gin despite all that guy has put him through. That being said, Gin and people still might die from the BO base self destructing. That's another one of my assumptions; near the climax the base will start to self destruct, or a massive fire will break out, cuz... doesn't that always happen?

First of all, we must clear the mystery on whether BO is a BIG organization. Meaning, aside from Gin, Vermouth, and all the other 'named' members, do they have some kind of 'force' to defend the organization and anokata from any future plans to destroy them?

Then, we go to the question of how Conan/Shinichi will beat BO. It would be interesting on how Aoyama will think of a good and unique way to beat the org. Will he make Conan back to Shinichi? Or he will put a harder task on him by letting him face BO as Conan.

Will he involve the Japanese police? I'm pretty sure the FBI and CIA will connive to think of a way to beat the org, of course together with Conan and probably Heiji and who will be their ally between Sera, Tooru, Okiya, and other important characters in the series.

Will DC turn into an action-filled series? Will Conan use guns? Does he have to kill Gin and even anokata to that extent just to stop the BO? So many questions in my mind. :mrgreen:

All this talk of secret criminal organization and CIA and action and other stuff is making me think of Alex Rider. I love both series and I'm hoping Conan will use a gun like he did. Not to go as far as kililing anyone but get informations or stop someone from escaping by shooting his leg or something (then he ends up killing himself before Conan can stop him). Besides, Sherlock Holmes often used guns too so why can't Conan? Maybe he'll even use the method Holmes used to destroy the Mortiarty gang although I'm still not sure how he did it. I just hope he doesn't get the idea that he's work as a detective is finished as he rid the community of their vileness.

I can't wait for the end, I bet it's gunna be epic XD

I'm guessing Conan will have some epic infiltration mission with some of his allies, and possibly even a lot of main characters dieing in the process (I have a bad feeling Haibara may die in the end, or at least get mortally wounded to some degree but magically survive).

Then later just when Gin is pointing a gun at Haibara or Ran for whatever reason a shadowed force will kick a soccer ball and knock the gun out of his hand.

Gin: "Who are you?"

Conan: "Kudo Shinichi, detective"

Gin: "WHAAAAAAAT?!?"

So you are saying that by this time, Haibara already made a permanent antidote of the APTX 4869 for Conan? But for me, it would be much cooler if he beat the org by being Conan. It would be interesting to see Gin's reaction once he encounter Kudo Shinichi in that kind of state.

Yeah well that may or may not happen but it's fun to guess. The main reason why the final battle is so hard to predict is because we don't know who the boss of the BO is :???:

Also as for the fact that the organization may be huge, I think that the boss/Gin will be taken care of by Conan and friends while the FBI and people take out the small fry.

So you're saying that BO is really a BIG organization? And there is already a thread somewhere here in the forum about whether BO has a 'base' or any 'hideout'. So, it would be a big revelation if ever.

Also, as for Conan taking a gun in hand, it's possible. The only thing I'm 99% sure he won't do is try to kill anybody, even Gin despite all that guy has put him through. That being said, Gin and people still might die from the BO base self destructing. That's another one of my assumptions; near the climax the base will start to self destruct, or a massive fire will break out, cuz... doesn't that always happen?

The reason on why I personally think Conan must use a gun in taking down the BO is because all of the 'main' members of BO are trained in using guns. It would be hard to confront them if Conan will only depend on his stun gun, bow tie, and other inventions of Professor Agasa. :grin:

So you are saying that by this time, Haibara already made a permanent antidote of the APTX 4869 for Conan? But for me, it would be much cooler if he beat the org by being Conan. It would be interesting to see Gin's reaction once he encounter Kudo Shinichi in that kind of state.

So you're saying that BO is really a BIG organization? And there is already a thread somewhere here in the forum about whether BO has a 'base' or any 'hideout'. So, it would be a big revelation if ever.

The reason on why I personally think Conan must use a gun in taking down the BO is because all of the 'main' members of BO are trained in using guns. It would be hard to confront them if Conan will only depend on his stun gun, bow tie, and other inventions of Professor Agasa. :grin:

1. I probably should've elaborated a little on that. I meant to say that I do think Conan will be the one to infiltrate the organization (in his child form) but declare to them that he is Shinichi. I also think it's possible that halfway through all the action he could turn back into his older form permanently (somehow) and finish them off as Shinichi.

2. Well I was more saying IF the BO is a big organization.

3. Well let's agree to disagree on that one :P I can't really see Conan using a gun outside of a bluff or at least crippling somebody. And I strongly believe he won't purposely kill anybody, but rely mostly on his intellegence as well as his gadgets. And who knows, maybe he'll get some new gadgets by then or some upgrades, like maybe more ammo for his stun watch (since it always seems like he could use more than one :lol: ).

Shinichi/Conan has made it clear that he will never kill or allow someone to die.

Therefore, I believe he will have some sort of action-filled showdown, including a possible amassing of time-tested gadgets or simply reliance on back-up and minor characters. I'm hoping that Conan is the one to take Gin down, but it could very possibly be Akai who puts him away, since he called him his rival before his "death." I feel that as Bourbon's identity has remained a secret so much longer than any other organzation member besides Anokata, the end will near when that character is discovered to be a member, and either they will be an informant to Conan or somehow lead him on the right track, intentionally or not. Ran is definitely going to be told who Conan is, because once it's all over, it would be wrong of Shinichi to keep everything a secret and make her worry more. I assume all the side stories will wrap up afterward, so a lot of police and friends will probably be involved in the final showdown, if only to exhibit their usefulness, strength, and ties to the main story. However it happens, this will be a greater match than that at Reichenbach falls. :]

[troll]He won't... Conan will sacrifice himself for Ran... Ran, at that moment will realize that Shinichi was Conan and in a rage of tears destroy the BO with her karate with her sidekick Sonoko and aided by Okiya. [/troll]

But seriously... Conan will figure things out... FBI and CIA will do rest. Conan will likely only capture Gin. Vermouth might be involved.

3. Well let's agree to disagree on that one :P I can't really see Conan using a gun outside of a bluff or at least crippling somebody. And I strongly believe he won't purposely kill anybody, but rely mostly on his intellegence as well as his gadgets. And who knows, maybe he'll get some new gadgets by then or some upgrades, like maybe more ammo for his stun watch (since it always seems like he could use more than one :lol: ).

Although I trust Conan that he won't kill anybody, but if the worse comes to worst and he's in the brink of death with either Gin or any dangerous BO member, will Conan sacrifice his own life for the sake of humanity? :grin: And him possibly dying won't assure the destruction of the Org.

I don't want Shinichi/Conan to die. Please, Aoyama. :(

The stun-gun watch has only ONE tranquilizing dart, it only replenishes every 24 hours or so.

It would be kind of hard for Conan to beat the BO with ONLY his gadgets, his soccer ball is very powerful (as we all know :P) but it deflates after 10 seconds. It would be useless, then. He could kick around other objects (if there were other objects) but a bullet might reach him before he can do anything.

I think Vermouth will play a HUGE part in the final showdown with the organization. Vermouth is the one I think will die in the showdown, not Ai. She will probably die trying to protect Conan, and Conan will feel bad about her dying. IDK I just can't wait! I wouldn't mind if someone killed Chianti, her attitude is just over the top, I like Korn though. (The BO never lets Korn shoot. :( ) Lol

Vermouth dieing to protect Conan... How did I miss that possibility??

Yeah I could see that happening too!

I bet as she is dieing Conan would ask "Why did you save me?"

And she'll be all like "Do I really need a reason to save somebody's life?"

I'M EXCITED NOW.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad... Happy endings are my favourite.

Then again I'm really not expecting a bad ending. I doubt we all waited like 15 years to see Shinichi fail miserably.

• Upvote 1

OMG OMG OMG Schwa, that would be awesome, then Conan would be like "That was you disguised in NY" She would nod. OMG I can't wait til the final showdown

It will take a while as like 10 or something members (canon+non-canon) have appeared in the span of 10+ years so even if he ends it in one whole year it will feel rushed. I get the feeling lots of BO related chapters will be required like 100+ to give it a good ending without failing quality. mellow.gif

I'm glad... Happy endings are my favourite.

Then again I'm really not expecting a bad ending. I doubt we all waited like 15 years to see Shinichi fail miserably.

he may fail at first and have help from akai or heiji ir shiho whatever

I have a feeling that Bourbon will side with Shinichi at the end. The fact that only he and Vermouth knows that Shinichi is still alive. I'm assuming that with the thinking that somehow, Bourbon will discover that Conan is Shinichi. Or he already knows the secret from Vermouth.

3-5 new BO members more before we reach the start of the end of this series, IMO. It would be interesting too to see a new BO member that is as cold and as bad as Gin. Because as I see it right now, only Gin has the capability to really push Conan/Shinichi to the limit. It would be interesting to see two fierce BO members that Shinichi will try to stop.

I would like the ending to happen in Beika City. A chaotic feel to it and Shinichi, Akai, Heiji, FBI, CIA, to join forces and stop the BO. I'm so excited!!! :grin:

I have another question guys. How do you think will Conan/Shinichi stop BO without shedding blood?

I would like the ending to happen in Beika City. A chaotic feel to it and Shinichi, Akai, Heiji, FBI, CIA, to join forces and stop the BO. I'm so excited!!! :grin:

I have another question guys. How do you think will Conan/Shinichi stop BO without shedding blood?

Yeah as much as I love this topic it's killing me cuz we don't know when the ending will actually be :P

And as to stopping the organization without shedding blood... I really can't say for sure. If Akai and the FBI join the fight they will probably shoot people. As for Conan, He can use his SOCCER BALL OF TRUTH!

My bet : he won't. It will stop without a 'proper' ending.

Ahh, I can see that ending as a possibility too. I just REALLY hope they don't do that, it would really let me down :(

My bet : he won't. It will stop without a 'proper' ending.

THIS.

The B.O. is too powerful and big for Conan/Shinichi to stop as evidenced by its influence reaching the US.

Maybe he will defeat the BO by making their org. bankrupt. Or he could ask help from Inspector Megure to know who really are those guys. But, he first got to go back into Shinichi. If he's still Conan, the Inspector might not believed him. Besides, it will never be a happy ending for the ShinRan story. :cry: :cry: :cry: