Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 815-817 (Camping Trip Murder)

Ye I'm also very excited! How many B.O. members will be on that train? I also think Okiya will come there so I hope he'll help Conan and Shiho when it's getting dangerous.. I'd also like Kid helping them, but not sure about that as he's not really involved in B.O... But I'm happy to know that the next chapters are gonna get interesting! I still hope Ai will take the Antidote again!!..

Vermouth is there though I JUST LOVER HER. I hope Kid is there to help to because it seems like a huge showdown is about to take place. Okiya better be there he one of my favs

• Upvote 1

Vermouth is there though I JUST LOVER HER. I hope Kid is there to help to because it seems like a huge showdown is about to take place. Okiya better be there he one of my favs

Well, Vermouth is a pretty cool person and really dangerous.. but I don't think she'll do anything on that train, because of the fact that she told Conan 'she'd give up on Sherry', I also feel like she somehow likes Conan and she's not the type of person to go back from her words. We know that the organization is really careful so as I think she's there to check wether Borubon does his work.. It really seems like a huge showdown is happening and I hope Okiya helps ( as he's my fav. male ) and shows Conan and Shiho how good he really is!..

• Upvote 1

Well, Vermouth is a pretty cool person and really dangerous.. but I don't think she'll do anything on that train, because of the fact that she told Conan 'she'd give up on Sherry', I also feel like she somehow likes Conan and she's not the type of person to go back from her words. We know that the organization is really careful so as I think she's there to check wether Borubon does his work.. It really seems like a huge showdown is happening and I hope Okiya helps ( as he's my fav. male ) and shows Conan and Shiho how good he really is!..

Yeah I thought the same thing. She probably just spying on Bourbon like last time. Okiya will kick some butt maybe :>. Only thing missing is Jodie and the FBI.