Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 815-817 (Camping Trip Murder)

Does anybody know when 817 will be out? Can't wait ^^

We will probably have some spoilers pics tomorrow,and the whole file in chinese on Monday.If we are lucky the DCTP team will release the english file on Tuesday or Wednesday.

We will probably have some spoilers pics tomorrow,and the whole file in chinese on Monday.If we are lucky the DCTP team will release the english file on Tuesday or Wednesday.

ty :)

I looked at the spoilers because I already made a guess at solving the case, so I am posting here this one time only...

Translations for spoiler pictures by Zenthisoror from the DCTP spoiler cbox are below:

bc5b47999910bce8fdae29137dca11a17d975bc3ac9e85231daf6d5a991639a34g.jpg

"A rabbit?"

Yamamura: "But why shadow puppets? If she's going to make a shape like that, she might as well have drawn it in blood."

Sera: "It's because she was a nursery assistant. She probably showed a lot of kids shadow puppets and even if she got found out by the culprit it wouldn't have looked much like a rabbit anyway. The hands were separated because they got dislodged during transportation of the body. There's no point denying it... that gash on the victim's back was pretty big. You would've been covered in blood. You probably got changed and tried washing it off, but the traces aren't that easy to get rid of, you know - the luminol reaction traces all over your body, that is!"

Yamamura: "Then we should've just taken all three suspects to the station to start with..."

Sera: "That would've taken too much time and delayed finding the kids."

Conan: "It was you, wasn't it, sir? The man who was spotted burying a body by my friends and who was going after them."

e480e662f2de229db2143654a219c05349ba220b4a2c701c57d665153a053edf4g.jpg

Conan sees the shack on fire: "You've got to be kidding...Shit!"

Attendant: "Don't get any closer!"

Conan: "Let me go! My friends are still in there!"

Attendant: "What!"

Conan calls out for the...er...awesome foursome

62780b7edb01da30d981ae82ced1b815a0d369dbe16dd5334ae179ebc01b556c4g.jpg

Ayumi: "Conan-kun! We're over here!"

Conan: "Huh? You guys! How did you - ?"

Ayumi: "This strange woman suddenly appeared and let us out of the shack."

Genta: "She broke down the door with an axe."

Mitsuhiko: "She said she lived... (resolution on pictures too poor for me to make out, sorry!) near the shack."

Hakase: "Where's Ai-kun?"

Ayumi: "The woman saved her first and told her to run to safety."

Mistuhiko: "I had a call from Haibara earlier so it's true that she's safe."

Conan: Could she have used the antidote?

Conan: "Where did the woman go?"

Mistuhiko: "She told us to hide until you came and went over there..."

Conan: "You guys stay here..."

Yamamura: "Er...We'd like to take witness statements from the children as well..."

Hakase: "But they might have breathed in smoke, so we should probably get them to a doctor."

Yamamura: "Okay, in which case, after that will be fine."

Chek's note: Conan has run off by now and doesn't know about the video

Sera: "Hey guys, that woman, do you remember what she was like?"

Ayumi: "She was really beautiful!"

Genta: "She looked a little bit like Haibara didn't she?"

Mitsuhiko: "That's why I mailed the video I secretly took..."

Sera: "You sent a video?"

Mitsuhiko: "I wanted to be able to thank her properly some day so I thought I'd ask the Mori Detective Agency to find out who she was from the snap. We'd promised to send photos from camp anyway."

Mitsuhiko: "Here, this is the lady."

Ayumi: "But even if you don't investigate her you might meet her again someday anyway...because that lady..."

Chek's note: hypothetical completion to Ayumi's sentence, "... is wearing a mystery train pass ring?"

Conan: "Haibara! Where are you? You're out there, right? Haiba-" (he falls over) "-ra."

c25d58a1c28d291d803ea37cb0f5f6d87f8c6529e6ca17d6cad40a981f06ebf54g.jpg

Haibara trips up Conan: "You're late!"

Haibara: "There I was, waiting for a certain somebody to save me... to think that I'd have to take the antidote to get back to my old body."

Conan: "Where did you get the clothes from?"

Haibara: "They were in the shack. I borrowed them from the murder victim. I wasn't going to turn up stark naked in front of the kids."

3048c0d866668d2a0db5356cb3e839267e8a478a3f7bdbb8c8719ad6d7e7537e4g.jpg

Amuro: 5..5...6..3.. It's not a photo that he/she [Mitsuhiko] has sent this time...it's a movie...

Chek's note: Kogoro told Amuro his password accidentally in the Mouri agency murder case. Also, this looks like Kogoro's computer shown in 796 page 4

Haibara: "Alright. Until your friend comes, just stay quiet and hide."

*Zoom up on ring...*

Chek's note: I wanted to see if there was stitching on the back of Amuro's hat. ;_;

871cddb906b730695b539b7146a7089b916cf788401aedb82a27b37900790ef54g.jpg

Amuro: "Mystery train pass ring... The Bell Tree Express..."

Amuro: "Huh? There's somebody hacking into his system!"

Chek's note: this is a hack into Kogoro's computer so should be 'his' not 'my'.

Amuro: "Who...?"

Bourbon bottle on Okiya's desk...

Chek's note: Also cigarettes. Guess who likes smoking?

... will the Black Org follow up on the detective boys because of this?

"Kobayashi-sensei was involved in a minor car accident yesterday, so you all have a substitute teacher for today. His name is Kurosawa Jin! Please be nice to him, class!"

• Upvote 4

I looked at the spoilers because I already made a guess at solving the case, so I am posting here this one time only...

Translations for spoiler pictures by Zenthisoror from the DCTP cbox:

bc5b47999910bce8fdae29137dca11a17d975bc3ac9e85231daf6d5a991639a34g.jpg

"A rabbit?"

Keibu: "But why shadow puppets? If she's going to make a shape like that, she might as well have drawn it in blood."

Sera: "It's because she was a nursery assistant. She probably showed a lot of kids shadow puppets and even if she got found out by the culprit it wouldn't have looked much like a rabbit anyway. The hands were separated because they got dislodged during transportation of the body. There's no point denying it... that gash on the victim's back was pretty big. You would've been covered in blood. You probably got changed and tried washing it off, but the traces aren't that easy to get rid of, you know - the luminol reaction traces all over your body, that is!"

Keibu: "Then we should've just taken all three suspects to the station to start with..."

Sera: "That would've taken too much time and delayed finding the kids."

Conan: "It was you, wasn't it, sir? The man who was spotted burying a body by my friends and who was going after them."

e480e662f2de229db2143654a219c05349ba220b4a2c701c57d665153a053edf4g.jpg

Conan sees the shack on fire: "You've got to be kidding...Shit!"

Attendant: "Don't get any closer!"

Conan: "Let me go! My friends are still in there!"

Attendant: "What!"

Conan calls out for the...er...awesome foursome

62780b7edb01da30d981ae82ced1b815a0d369dbe16dd5334ae179ebc01b556c4g.jpg

Ayumi: "Conan-kun! We're over here!"

Conan: "Huh? You guys! How did you - ?"

Ayumi: "This strange woman suddenly appeared and let us out of the shack."

Genta: "She broke down the door with an axe."

Mitsuhiko: "She said she lived... (resolution on pictures too poor for me to make out, sorry!) near the shack."

Hakase: "Where's Ai-kun?"

Ayumi: "The woman saved her first and told her to run to safety."

Mistuhiko: "I had a call from Haibara earlier so it's true that she's safe."

Conan: Could she have used the antidote?

Conan: "Where did the woman go?"

Mistuhiko: "She told us to hide until you came and went over there..."

Conan: "You guys stay here..."

Keibu: "Er...We'd like to take witness statements from the children as well..."

Hakase: "But they might have breathed in smoke, so we should probably get them to a doctor."

Keibu: "Okay, in which case, after that will be fine."

Sera: "Hey guys, that woman, do you remember what she was like?"

Ayumi: "She was really beautiful!"

Genta: "She looked a little bit like Haibara didn't she?"

Mitsuhiko: "That's why I mailed the video I secretly took..."

Sera: "You sent a video?"

Mitsuhiko: "I wanted to be able to thank her properly some day so I thought I'd ask the Mori Detective Agency to find out who she was from the snap. We'd promised to send photos from camp anyway."

Mitsuhiko: "Here, this is the lady."

Ayumi: "But even if you don't investigate her you might meet her again someday anyway...because that lady..."

Conan: "Haibara! Where are you? You're out there, right? Haiba-" (he falls over) "-ra."

c25d58a1c28d291d803ea37cb0f5f6d87f8c6529e6ca17d6cad40a981f06ebf54g.jpg

Haibara trips up Conan: "You're late!"

Haibara: "There I was, waiting for a certain somebody to save me... to think that I'd have to take the antidote to get back to my old body."

Conan: "Where did you get the clothes from?"

Haibara: "They were in the shack. I borrowed them from the murder victim. I wasn't going to turn up stark naked in front of the kids."

3048c0d866668d2a0db5356cb3e839267e8a478a3f7bdbb8c8719ad6d7e7537e4g.jpg

Amuro: 3..6...5..5.. *Note Kogoro told Amuro his password accidentally in the Mouri agency murder case* It's not a photo that he/she [Mitsuhiko] has sent this time...it's a movie...

Haibara: "Alright. Until your friend comes, just stay quiet and hide."

*Zoom up on ring...*

871cddb906b730695b539b7146a7089b916cf788401aedb82a27b37900790ef54g.jpg

Amuro: "Mystery train pass ring... The Bell Tree Express..."

Amuro: "Huh? There's somebody hacking into my[?] system!"

Chek's note: this may be a hack into Kogoro's computer (so should be 'his' not 'my'), not Amuro's, because Amuro is wearing gloves. Presumably he doesn't wear gloves to use his own computer.

Zenthisoror: Amuro: "Who...?"

Subtle Bourbon bottle on Okiya's desk...

OMG!!!!! I think the Bourbon showdown is about to take place. Since Ai will most likely remain in her body for a while. Amuro is doing some pretty suspicious things, Okiya is always one step ahead of everyone. OMG! CAN"T WAIT!

Lol Mitsuhiko recorded and sent out a video of Haibara. The Detective Boys always seem to be doing more harm than good don't they? :P As unintentionally ignorant as they are.

Amuro: "Huh? There's somebody hacking into his system!"

Chek's note: this is a hack into Kogoro's computer so should be 'his' not 'my'.

I believe the translation was right. Amuro hacked Kogoro's and Okiya hacked Amuro's (To deleted the video?) Amuro ask "Who" at the end

http://forum.dctp.ws/index.php?action=post;quote=679941;topic=8242.270;num_replies=284;sesc=c8bb0d62527ed42b04e0bbda59454f7c

Still, I though of it. It could be that Amuro just notice Mouri's was hacked and you are right

This is so unbelievable!

I could never have imagined that the producers of DC could decide to let Ai actually go back to her original form, when it appeared that for a long time she had little or no intention of actually doing so.

I think this could be a sign that the grand finale is near, or it could merely be a bump in the road. Which one do you think is more likely?

This is so unbelievable!

I could never have imagined that the producers of DC could decide to let Ai actually go back to her original form, when it appeared that for a long time she had little or no intention of actually doing so.

I think this could be a sign that the grand finale is near, or it could merely be a bump in the road. Which one do you think is more likely?

The end of the Bourbon arc only I think is coming up.

I believe the translation was right. Amuro hacked Kogoro's and Okiya hacked Amuro's (To deleted the video?) Amuro ask "Who" at the end

http://forum.dctp.ws/index.php?action=post;quote=679941;topic=8242.270;num_replies=284;sesc=c8bb0d62527ed42b04e0bbda59454f7c

Still, I though of it. It could be that Amuro just notice Mouri's was hacked and you are right

That was Kogoro's computer. Amuro was in the detective agency according to additional spoiler pictures. He was secretly logging into Kogoro's computer located on the desk in the main agency room with the lights were off while Ran and Kogoro were upstairs eating. That means Kogoro's computer was hacked by Okiya. Amuro wasn't hacking at all, just using Kogoro's password to sneak in; Kogoro told Amuro inadvertently what his password was in the agency murder case. The thing in Amuro's ear is a headphone. I hope that clears it all up.

I hope so...this arc is way too long,it's time for the conclusion^^

yes..we hope so..

kyaah~! I saw the spoiler raw of File 817..

Shiho kicked Conan? bwahahahahahahahaha!

Lol Mitsuhiko recorded and sent out a video of Haibara. The Detective Boys always seem to be doing more harm than good don't they? :P As unintentionally ignorant as they are.

Not Haibara. Shiho icon_twisted.gif I would love to see this video somehow get leaked into the Internet and The BO will see it icon_twisted.gif "Those kids have connection with Sherry, we must KILL them !!!" icon_twisted.gif (However it's likely that only Ayumi and Genta would be killed if that happened because Mitsuhiko doesn't show up in the footage... :P ) The important thing is that he recorded it SECRETLY, i.e neither Ai nor Conan know (thus prevent him), so who knows how dangerous this video can become... icon_twisted.gif

And Kogoro really uses that as his password ??? *facepalm*

SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS WITH THOSE CONAN-UNIVERSE PEOPLE WHO USE PASSWORD WITH ONLY FOUR LETTERS/NUMBERS, OR USE LONG ONE BUT STICK THEIR PASSWORD UNDER THE DESK ??????? In real life, most systems only allow passwords that are 5-6 letters or above, and that is STILL considered weak and not secured mellow.gif

So, everyone on board to the Mystery Train?

I could only imagine that the climax of the Bourbon Arc will happen there.