Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Kyuu Nye

Detective Conan toxicology wiki

Anyone want to help put the contents of the thread on the wiki? I think it would be a good addition.

Another idea would be to add in case references to the wiki articles as they are put on. Ideally, we would also replace instances of mention with links to my analysis. the only one I wouldn't is aptx since it's just an educated theory

Anyone want to help put the contents of the thread on the wiki? I think it would be a good addition.

Another idea would be to add in case references to the wiki articles as they are put on. Ideally, we would also replace instances of mention with links to my analysis. the only one I wouldn't is aptx since it's just an educated theory

I think it's a good idea. Why don't you make a test page for one of the chemicals you have done so far, like cyanide? That way you could establish the standards for the pages in a way you think would be most sane and useful, and people would have something to critique. As far as linking goes, all of the crime infoboxes try to specify the chemical cause of death so that would be a natural place to link.

I think I can do the basics. Make the layout, put the info, and gather the pictures and references. However, I'll likely need help editing and making it pretty. I'll be honest, I suck at wiki editing. My days of html and web design are long behind me.

For such a page, someone has to review all the chapters that was mention poisons too...

Or search the wiki since each toxin was named. I just don't want to do it, researching the toxins is hard enough as it is without finding every instance of use.

I think I can do the basics. Make the layout, put the info, and gather the pictures and references. However, I'll likely need help editing and making it pretty. I'll be honest, I suck at wiki editing. My days of html and web design are long behind me.

There is no html is involved because wikimarkup is its own thing for the most part. You can create a nice page simply by looking at a pre-existing page with elements you like using the edit button and copying the formatting text. It takes maybe about 10-15 minutes to figure out the basics by trial and error, and we have a sandbox to try things out in. You can use this reference for the really basic stuff and this reference for anything more complicated. The hardest things are the templates, infoboxes, and charts but all you have to so make a list of what you want in there and someone may make one.

If I knew your user page name, I could copy your stuff into it and get you started.