Detective Conan World
ruse

hello everybody

hello all im fairly new to the wiki and i haven't been too active other then setting checking info on DC been watching it since i was 4 but it was cancelled on the channel it was aired on thanks to this site i was able to reconnect with my childhood so i hope to gain some acquaintances from this awesome community :grin: sorry i'm a bit lazy i just pulled this from one my other post :lol:

Welcome!

A smiley march...

:) :-D 8-) 8-) :) :-D ;) :wink: :razz: :wink: :smile: :grin: :rolleyes: :smile: :rolleyes: :smile: :rolleyes: ;-) :) 8-) ;) 8-) ;):) :-D :razz: :wink: :grin: :wink: :grin: :razz: :wink: :razz: :wink: :grin: :wink: :razz: :grin: :wink:

Welcome!

A smiley march...

:) :-D 8-) 8-) :) :-D ;) :wink: :razz: :wink: :smile: :grin: :rolleyes: :smile: :rolleyes: :smile: :rolleyes: ;-) :) 8-) ;) 8-) ;):) :-D :razz: :wink: :grin: :wink: :grin: :razz: :wink: :razz: :wink: :grin: :wink: :razz: :grin: :wink:

:wink: :razz: ;) :-D :):lol: :wink: :grin: :smile: :rolleyes: thank u for ur welcome

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here with this wonderful community!

Oh, and mind the triple post. Some people will torch you over that... Just avoid it the next time!