Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
ruse

background image option

background image option   

8 members have voted

1. 1. should the admins add a background images option for those who wants their profile to look better

hello all im fairly new to the wiki and i haven't been too active other then setting checking info on DC been watching it since i was 4 but it was cancelled on the channel it was aired on thanks to this site i was able to reconnect with my childhood so i hope to gain some acquaintances from this awesome community :rolleyes: any way back to the main topic for i had a idea the other day why don't the admins make option where the user could setup background wallpapers for their profile. It would be good decoration, shows a bit of personality and tell a little bit of the user's life story it's just a suggestion i add a voting poll as thank you for reading this i hope to get a lot of feed backs. :grin:

Maybe they should, but I don't mind having a background or something. I don't need to have a fancy profile anyway.

Good idea by the way.

Maybe they should, but I don't mind having a background or something. I don't need to have a fancy profile anyway.

Good idea by the way.

thanks u for your feed back :)

The feature is already implemented, but it's only currently allowed for donators and staff members, I believe.

ok i'll look into that thanks for ur info and feedback :)