Detective Conan World

House (a.k.a. HOUSE M.D.) is my favourite TV series ever since 2009. The creator originally thought of making a "modern Sherlock Holmes in medicine" and that's how Gregory House was "born"

so that led me to think some of you here might be watching it, and for those who are not, I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT! If you do watch the series then I'd like ur opinions, fav. characters, episodes scenes? this season is the final :'( fox has asked fans for videos and pics, so I though I'd ask for opinions while working on mine :)

regards...

I've been watching House since part-way through season three (after which I went back to the beginning and caught myself up)

I have a lot of opinions about the series, which I will be happy to divulge on the DCW podcast, after the finale (I'm a little busy at the moment, or else I would do it now)

My mother like show. If House's back up on tv she's definitely pursue.

House is not coming back, except to rerun in syndication ...it was a good show, but I admit I'm not upset that it's over