Detective Conan World
allenwalker31

how do you do?

Hi there. I found this website by accident and I was excitied! I'm a Chinese girl. In China, a lot of students like Detective Conan, but when I went to the States as an exchange student in our school, I found that not many teenagers there knew it. I was quite surprised that you guys love it and we are all fans of Conan though we have different nationalities. I hope to share my idea with all of you and I really want to know Conan this wonderful cartoon in your heart. Nice to meet all of you!

@annagram:

Yeah, I'm also wondering (and probably everyone else) why DC isn't that popular in the US (It is the probable cause why Case Closed in the US will be stopped due to low ratings.), though others like it so much. I think that the reason is that

there are many crime shows in the US (CSI, NCIS, 24, etc.) that they thought Case Closed is just the same as these so they don't bother watching it.

Anyway, it's just my opinion so I can be right or wrong.

Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome here at DCW.:) Enjoy! B)

@annagram:

Yeah, I'm also wondering (and probably everyone else) why DC isn't that popular in the US (It is the probable cause why Case Closed in the US will be stopped due to low ratings.), though others like it so much. I think that the reason is that

there are many crime shows in the US (CSI, NCIS, 24, etc.) that they thought Case Closed is just the same as these so they don't bother watching it.

Anyway, it's just my opinion so I can be right or wrong.

Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome here at DCW.:) Enjoy! B)

Thanks a lot. Probably that's the reason. Well, I think this detective story is quite awesome and has its special point~~~What if it was popular among the world~~haha :)

In China, most of us see the Japanese version with Chinese captions, on the one hand, I don't know why we only dub about 100 episodes; on the other hand, Japanses sounds better(proabably it sounds more natural) .So what version do you see, the Japanese one or English one?

I've watched English version of Captured in her eyes, I found that the name of the characters have been changed, it was strange~~ Anyway it's good!

Besides, may I ask you why can't I see the video of DC in this website?

Thanks!

@annagram:

Here in our country, it was dubbed in Filipino, but in only lasted only until Season 2 or 3, I think. For now, I'm watching DC in Japanese version with English subtitles, of course. Regarding the videos, go to the "News and Updates" section of the forum and you will see the topic regarding the "Watch" section issue. Sorry if I can't give the direct link. Go to this topic if you want to know why:

@annagram:

Here in our country, it was dubbed in Filipino, but in only lasted only until Season 2 or 3, I think. For now, I'm watching DC in Japanese version with English subtitles, of course. Regarding the videos, go to the "News and Updates" section of the forum and you will see the topic regarding the "Watch" section issue. Sorry if I can't give the direct link. Go to this topic if you want to know why:

Thanks a lot!!!