Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 812-814 (Yusaku's Unsolved Case)

So this is what I've been missing for the past few weeks?!

Thoughts on Chapter 814:

-Can Conan epically fail any more than he did (with keeping his identity a secret)? I mean he claimed he spoke with Shinichi just when Ran got off the phone with him, he left his voice-changing bowtie visible on his phone, he said "That's how I figured it out" when he was explaining the flags with six coins, he addressed Yuusaku as "dad" like two or three times, and he kicked the sh*t out of the soccer ball in front of Ran, Sonoko, and Sera. I *facepalmed* at least three times during this chapter.

-Subaru finally knows Conan's identity (due to Conan's epic failness as mentioned above).

-That last frame with Sera was...unexpected.

-I'm feeling a climax coming soon in the next few chapters (if not, then the chapters after that).

DCTP has been hit by the pile of people coming. That said, no linking or anything that might piss off lawyers, please.

No surprises this file. Okiya knew about Conan's identity back in the paper airplane case and finally got decisive proof. He is just having fun harassing Conan now. Sera might make a move now she suspects Okiya. I just hope this means we are reaching the end of the Bourbon arc soon....

I change a bit, because the first file I receive translate a bit about river is a bit vague, as the first file mistranslated for one part. I read the second part and updated, so now it's different.

ADDED: I didn't read the recent English one, I was looking at updated Chinese file so I think it's something I update and go delete it.

814 has even baffled me more . How can conan make so many mistakes towards revealing his identity . And subaru really seems to be fishy .It doesn't looks like he is akai , he is more likely to be bourbon .

DCTP has been hit by the pile of people coming. That said, no linking or anything that might piss off lawyers, please.

Sorry about that. Won't happen again. ^^

yay for chap 813 and 814!!

just that...

it seems odd that conan has made a lot of mistakes in the latest chapter....D:

also, I thought Okiya knew about Conan's identity since the airplane case....(his face shows it).

I didn't expect him to only know about it now..or is he only making fun of Conan? mellow.gif

Also, Sera's expression at the end....

It seems the plot is moving forward again~!! icon_e_smile.gificon_e_smile.gif

814 has even baffled me more . How can conan make so many mistakes towards revealing his identity . And subaru really seems to be fishy .It doesn't looks like he is akai , he is more likely to be bourbon .

Then who was Scar Akai when he showed up at the mall? I think this is just trying to be a red herring.

Yeah, besides anything else, I don't think Akai really *knew* that Conan was Shinichi when they were making plans in the Red vs Black series. If Subaru is Akai, he's only now figuring out why Conan is as intelligent as he is.

I think Shinichi has no plan to hide any more as it was likely he was sick of hiding truth. But personally I think he wouldn't want Akai know the truth as he don't trust him. I don't think he deliberately make mistakes, think about it, if the person has hide many lies any more he or she will forget who themselve are... The shrunken person will become desperate for his friends to understand his predicament than telling them secret.

It's same scenario as Jacob Black from Twilight series, if he can't tell, he use action to give subtle hint if he wants friend in the loop of secret. Telling secret is one of the most recklessness, but showing? If the place wasn't bug with listening device, showing is the best thing because anyone won't know he's Shinichi but Conan who is desperate to get friend's attention, only thing he can do is to show subtle hint as portraying his predicament, every friends know he's in too deep and know well not to speak aloud until he says.

Then who was Scar Akai when he showed up at the mall? I think this is just trying to be a red herring.

Scar akai is akai himself maybe ?

Yeah, besides anything else, I don't think Akai really *knew* that Conan was Shinichi when they were making plans in the Red vs Black series. If Subaru is Akai, he's only now figuring out why Conan is as intelligent as he is.

Yes maybe akai didn't knew that conan is shinichi but they were definitely good friends and maybe they shared their secrets .Also it is the fbi after all so maybe they found out that conan is shinichi . Also when subaru said shinichi-kun conan was not surprised but terrified .That was strange..but err who knows

After reading the whole case (I was away for a few weeks and missed the whole action) I'm left with 3 questions....

1. Who is this strange woman whose traces are found in Shinichi's house? Maybe Vermouth...... :P

2. In pg 11 of ch 812, I thought Okiya was hiding a comb, why does he have to hide a comb!?Also, when they revealed Okiya's neck in Ch 812, it was only the front part, so my guess is that whatever he's hiding in either in the side or back part.

3. What is with Sera's 'Bad Kid' statement? As for that, I doubt that Sera is in LOVE with Shinichi or something. Rather I think it has something to do with her and Akai (Assuming Akai's her brother. I posted my theory on it in the Sera identity speculation thread. Though it might seem ridiculous right now, I just posted it.

As for Okiya knowing Conan's identity, I think he knew that conan was shinichi but just didn't understand how he was faking it so well... he might have doawn up a conclusion that it was all thanks to the bow-tie, but nothing can be more convincing that seeing it happen in front of his own eyes. And Conan surely suspects Okiya after this.... Too many mistakes Conan-kun!