Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 812-814 (Yusaku's Unsolved Case)

It's moved to other thread.

http://forum.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=8160.msg666713#msg666713

They got themselves in trouble, Shinichi looks like he has been discovered. They know the solution of the case.

If you look closely at spoiler where Ran K.O guy, she defend for Conan, he got himself hurt so she wasn't happy. One of two criminal tried to kill Shinichi!!!! :o

I see... I was thinking why there were spoiler pics on a non-spoler thread... But is seemed it was pretty new member who had posted them...

Ever since Sera was introduced as Sonoko was talking about a rival in romance showing up, I keep thinking that Sera has a crush on Shinichi. XD; Even though she apparently didn't know anything about Shinichi or his father until recently. XD;;

I wonder why Sera is saying that she's a bad child kid in the last scene, though.

Erm, I guess I'll translate what I can read. Some liberties are taken to make the English sound good. This is a WIP so far, so it's not completed yet, ha ha. Done!

Page with Okiya:

Okiya: ???

Sonoko: ???, that's true, let's go and see, Ran!

Ran: Y-yeah!

Sera: Conan, you come with us, too! You got a deduction text from Kudo-kun, right?

Conan: Y-yeah...

Page where you see coins - WARNING: this is the solution to the case.

Conan: That's why I understood! That this symbol written in blood isn't written - it's a shape made because six circular coins were there...

Conan: ???

Sonoko: ???

Sonoko (probably): The story goes that the nursery school's principal tripped and fell on the park's stone paving... The goldfish tank he was carrying shattered, piercing his chest, causing his death...

Sonoko: ???

Ran: But - in the crime scene ten years ago, there were some flowers made as an offering by the boy who first discovered the corpse, but there was no tobacco!

Sonoko: Then, the case ten years ago was a murder, after all...

Sera: No... It was that case that (involved) Six Coins!

Sonoko & Ran: Wha?

Sera: See, the boy who was first discoverer of the corpse, named Ryousuke Nishimura...

Sera: (I'm guessing the missing symbols) The (temple's? nursery school's?) child discovered the principal fallen and not moving at the park, thinking that he was dead, and along with flowers, (the boy) made offerings by the corpse...

Sera: ...with the Six Coins, which is the ??? of the Sanzu River! (You need six Mons [an obsolete Japanese currency] to cross the Sanzu River - you must cross this river to enter the afterlife.)

Sonoko: S-Sanzu River?!

Ran: This is a five-year-old kindergartener!

Sera: But the child (lived at) a temple, right? Isn't it possible that (he) heard about it from his parents?

Sera: That if you don't get the dead the carry six Mons, then (the dead) will get (his/her) clothes taken off by the Datsue-ba by the river, and fall to hell!

Sera: Perhaps the boy, who heard the story...

Sera: ...offered the six Mon coins, and to make sure that no one takes them, surrounded (the coins) with flowers to hide them...

Ran: But, even if the child is from a temple, would he carry around six Mon coins?

Sera: He didn't have them, so he used something else that looked similar!

Sonoko: S-,

Ran: Something else?

Sera: The child carried it in the picture, right?

Page where it Ran looks at Conan and is surprised:

Conan: Well, for me, I'm relieved to know that my dad didn't get the case wrong...

Conan: (I think he's trying to say that this is what Shinichi said)

Page where Ran kicks criminal:

Sonoko: *screams*

Criminal: Wha-?

Sera says case closed (duh)

Ran: Is that ball Conan-kun's?!

Conan: Y-yeah...

Page where Sera cries:

Sera: (Something about police hearing)

Sera: ???

Ran: What the- you grazed your elbow!

Sera: As I thought, I'm-

Sera: a bad kid, huh...

Aaahhhh . . . Apparently, someone else translated these already. Oops! Well, it never hurts to have more than one translation of a text, right? :D

• Upvote 4

Thanks a lot for the translation^^

However I really don't know why Sera said she's a bad child...It must be something related to her childhood with her brother...

And Okiya was talking with Conan,while Conan still have his bowtie,so it's clear now Conan is aware that Okiya knows his identity...this is great^^

Ahhhh . . . In this context, 悪い子 could mean either "bad child" or "bad person". Japanese doesn't translate very well into English, since the way ideas are organized is different in Japanese. ^^;

For example, あの子 (literally 'that child') could either mean 'that child' or 'that young woman', according to a Japanese online dictionary. This probably means that 悪い子 could either mean 'bad child' or 'bad young woman'.

EDIT: Upon re-reading that scene, my impression is that Sera is saying that she's a 'bad person' - but it could go either way, I guess. Let me fix my comment about a 'bad child', since 'kid' can refer to older people, right?

Oh, and can you tell me where you see Conan's bow tie? I don't see it in the scans . . .

.... this doesn't sound good. because Conan say about his dad, Ran immediately knows he is Shinichi. It seems Shinichi decided to stop lying gradually, allow Ran to be in loop, be secretive.

Now she knows, she will do anything to protect him after giving subtle hint to her.

Ahhhh . . . In this context, 悪い子 could mean either "bad child" or "bad person". Japanese doesn't translate very well into English, since the way ideas are organized is different in Japanese. ^^;

For example, あの子 (literally 'that child') could either mean 'that child' or 'that young woman', according to a Japanese online dictionary. This probably means that 悪い子 could either mean 'bad child' or 'bad young woman'.

EDIT: Upon re-reading that scene, my impression is that Sera is saying that she's a 'bad person' - but it could go either way, I guess. Let me fix my comment about a 'bad child', since 'kid' can refer to older people, right?

Oh, and can you tell me where you see Conan's bow tie? I don't see it in the scans . . .

In the spoiler Conan has his phone and there is something black which looks like a bowtie...

Whatever,I may be wrong,but I'm judging from Conan's face,the way he's looking at Okiya,it's as if Conan is suspecting Okiya...

Concerning the last page,if Sera is saying that she's a bad person,then this could mean that she's in love with Shinichi and she thinks she's bad because she knows Ran loves Shinichi...

I don't see anything else...I hope I'm wrong,I don't want Sera to love Shinichi and suffer in the end...

In the spoiler Conan has his phone and there is something black which looks like a bowtie...

Whatever,I may be wrong,but I'm judging from Conan's face,the way he's looking at Okiya,it's as if Conan is suspecting Okiya...

Concerning the last page,if Sera is saying that she's a bad person,then this could mean that she's in love with Shinichi and she thinks she's bad because she knows Ran loves Shinichi...

I don't see anything else...I hope I'm wrong,I don't want Sera to love Shinichi and suffer in the end...

..... I better stop scaring myself. This chapter is epic.

ADDED: I have to remove bcos BD beat me to it. at DCTP cbox. I'm so excited..

Actually if you want to add anything you can just do it. This is not about copyright violation or something :P Besides, since I'm not really familiar with Trad. Chinese, and I jumped directly to those dialogues without reading the others, some parts may not make sense...

^ Thank you thank you thank you!

Ah, I see it now. Thanks for pointing it out!

I am more interested in the fact that subaru-kun has found out that Conan is Shinichi :D . So excited for the next chapter .

Yeah same thing for me...I hope Gosho isn't trolling us when he says that the hint is on next chapter...I really hope to see Amuro and Sera^^

By the way thanks a lot for the translation Artistic Poet^^You're awesome!!!

Yeah same thing for me...I hope Gosho isn't trolling us when he says that the hint is on next chapter...I really hope to see Amuro and Sera^^

According to HADAA, the side comment is actually usually written by the editors (I wasn't aware of that and I think it's pretty interesting).

According to HADAA, the side comment is actually usually written by the editors (I wasn't aware of that and I think it's pretty interesting).

Really?

Anyway,I don't think it change anything...I don't think the editors would write something which won't happen...