• Irish
    • Rikumichi Kusuda
    • Generic
    • Akemi Miyano
    • Ki'ichiro Numabuchi
    • Bourbon/Amuro Tohru

Vermouth, because her "Secret makes a woman woman"

But besides her, I actually choose..

Shinichi Kudou (+ Conan, too), because He is an adorable jerk.

Ai Haibara, because She is mysterious.

Akai, He is smart.

Ayumi. She is too freaking adorable. :)

Mitsuhiko- he's so CUTE! x3 I just wanna hug him and squeeze him and kill him with love! ^_^

Heiji, of course. I'm a Heiji fangirl. ^^'

Kazuha- sh'es awesome.

Takagi is such a sweet man. If I were in DC he'd probably be the man I'd go for. :grin: lol

Sato because she's.... Sato.

And Vermouth because she's slightly less evil than the rest. :-)

Haibara Ai! Definitely! Mitsuhiko as well cuz he's the smartest in his actual age group - Conan and Haibara don't really count cuz they're teenagers/adults in reality - plus, he's sort of cute when he's with Haibara! Scenes with Kogoro, Heiji and Kaitou always make me laugh, and let's not forget the protagonist... Edogawa Conan/Shinichi Kudo! :mrgreen:

The Police force... I liked the top four... especially Megure cuz he was there since the beginning. :)

As for the Black Organization, I have to say Gin and Vermouth... enough said. :razz:

A lot of the characters I really like are pretty much the popular ones. But my favorite has got to be Mizunashi Rena and Vermouth, Akai and Akemi too.

Hidemi Hondou aka Mizunashi Rena/Kir is seriously too kind for the B.O. not to find out she's just not one of them. I love her looks and voice and I always love episodes she's in.

I like Vermouth too she's one sly woman but then tbh Shinichi and Ran including Ai also got lots to thank her. It's good to see that even a villain keeps a sense of idebtness and gratitude, enough to keep their secrets unknown to the B.O. and sometimes she goes to the point of protecting them.

I love Akai and Akemi, they have such an interesting love story, so short lived and tragic.

I voted for a lot of the main characters, but my overall favourite character is Shinichi (yeah I'm so original), so I voted for him and Conan, since... well... they are the same person and all.

For BO I voted Gin. He's not my favourite in terms of likeability but more in terms of an epic antagonist (intellegent, intimidating, evil, etc).

Main characters: Ew. I'll choose Agasa and Mitsuhiko, because they're the least annoying, IMO.

Government officials/famous detectives: Megure, Takagi, Yumi, Nakamori, and Camel. All characters that I kinda like.

Black Organization: Generic.

I would have to say Conan, he's just so cute and cool!!!!!! And don't forget smart.

My second choice would be Ran, she's sweet, strong, and kindhearted.

Third would be Sonoko. Every time she shows up, she talks about Shinichi, and teases Ran with it, most of the time, making Conan blush, so cute!!!!

Fourth is Kaito Kid! Sorry to keep you waiting, magic fans!

Okay tell me what you guys think....

Everyone likes Vermouth. Well she's pretty and cool. And she knows about the identity of Conan but keeps it a secret from Gin and the BO. I voted for her, if I had to vote for someone in the BO, it will be her. Like if you agree.

Everyone likes Vermouth. Well she's pretty and cool. And she knows about the identity of Conan but keeps it a secret from Gin and the BO. I voted for her, if I had to vote for someone in the BO, it will be her. Like if you agree.

Ai Haibara is my definite favourite (:

Other favourite main characters Conan/Shinichi, Ayumi, Kaito Kid, Yukiko and Agasa.

Out of the government force & other famous detectives my favourite is Wataru Takagi.

Other favourites Chiba, Yumi, Sato and Jodie.

Lastly my favourite out of the B.O would be Vermouth.

I also like Akemi as well.

Sorry Conan, but kid won my vote. I love his para glider !Chiba from TMPD because the fact he eats loads is awesome and Korn from BO cuz he is an amazing sniper!

I would have to say Conan, he's just so cute and cool!!!!!! And don't forget smart.

My second choice would be Ran, she's sweet, strong, and kindhearted.

Third would be Sonoko. Every time she shows up, she talks about Shinichi, and teases Ran with it, most of the time, making Conan blush, so cute!!!!

Fourth is Kaito Kid! Sorry to keep you waiting, magic fans!

Okay tell me what you guys think....

Don't forget KID!