Detective Conan World
detective-db

You as a Detective

So being a fan of Detective Conan...

we also act sometimes as one of it (detective)

So, i'll start...

- there was one time when my classmates ballpen (an expensive one) was discovered missing in the mall so we retraced back our steps... Suddenly, i remembered that it was missing b4 we went to the mall because i remembered that nothing wasin the side of his bag. (where she put her ballpen)

- Another is, we investigate play detective games where i will left a message and they will discover what is it all about...

^_^

Penlight + small object + Professor who is former CSI = end of class search for aforementioned small object.

I can't wait till final project where we'll try and figure out culprit based on DNA.

I have also made a deduction that made a professor demand that I go into Crim, because it took the seniors 5x as long to come to the same conclusion that I came to in 5 minutes.

Then there was the crime scene in my HS...

Man I've been surrounded by CSI type stuff for YEARS. I've become quite good at it IRL...

• Upvote 1

I am my class's detective :D We (my friends and I) like to play detectives games, to find lost things like pens and books and to make deductions on our teachers...It was fun one time when my friend (whom is very bad at deductions) was actually right about where our English teacher was before she came to the class

I have a habit of tailing people, walking around town, observing routines and recording data.I would like to call myself an investigator rather than a detective.

@Kyuu: You must be awesome at deductions. (duh) :D

Penlight + small object + Professor who is former CSI = end of class search for aforementioned small object.

I can't wait till final project where we'll try and figure out culprit based on DNA.

I have also made a deduction that made a professor demand that I go into Crim, because it took the seniors 5x as long to come to the same conclusion that I came to in 5 minutes.

Then there was the crime scene in my HS...

Man I've been surrounded by CSI type stuff for YEARS. I've become quite good at it IRL...

your so amazing! :)

I also dreamed of learning that kind of stuff one day... ^_^

^yeah but the only problem is sometimes they dont show u the main clue....

And I remember making buddies with a man at an ice-cream shop and he suddenly disappeared from the shop for like three weeks... Then when he was back he was no longer the cashier but he worked in the back... And when he saw me he looked at me weirdly and frowned like he was trying to remember something... So I came to the conclusion that he went through amnesia. Which I then discovered was wrong cuz he waved at me and called me. I guess I have 0% deduction powers. XD

Idk, if I try, I just think a lot carefully. If you think about all the possibilities, you can start eliminating as you think or find clues/hints. It's not that hard to do this, but you just have to be able to think of most of the possibilities...

It works well during test/exams on multiple choice, but if it's something like free response, then... it's different based on how much you know.