Detective Conan World
jimmyjr123

Post Your Top 5 Pokemon and WHY!

Post your top 5 Pokemon and WHY!

Here are mine:

1)Empoleon (Because i trained him to level 96 took me so long!)

2)Feraligater (Because i also trained it to level 96)

3)Samurott (Because it was the strongest pokemon i had in White)

4)Rayquaza (Because it is so powerful and i caught it.)

5)Arceus (Because- Who wouldn't like the strongest Pokemon in the world?!)

(in no particular order, because I can't decide. :P)

1.) Linoone: I don't know why, but I just love, love, love the Zigzagoon line! *squeezes* They were so useful in my Nuzlockes, and they're so cute and cool looking. :3 In fact, my Zigzagoon survived from before Petalburg all the way to the Elite 4 + Champion- and took down Phoebe almost singlehandedly. :3 Also, Pick-up is awesome in Emerald. "Hm? Rare Candies! King's Rock! Hyper Potions! Full Restores! Nuggets!" :D Love Linoone... :3

Zigzagoon_and_Linoone.jpg

2.) Charizard: Who doesn't love fire breathing dragons? This was my starter in at least.... 4 runthroughs of Kanto, and I've bred so many of them in Platinum. I have a Level 100 one in Platinum... His name's Flametail, and while I'm not really sure about his IVs, EVs, or even his nature anymore (haven't played the game in years because I lost my stupid charger), he's awesome. Also, I have several other Charizards in several other games. :3 They're the best Kanto starters eva!

Charizard_by_Kairyu.png

3.) Dragonite: It's cute, it's strong, and can totally kill anything after spammed Dragon Dance! XD The first Pokemon I ever trained to Lvl. 100... Surprisingly, it didn't take too long. I caught it as a Dratini in Platinum, and decided I was going to get it to Lvl. 55 if it killed me. :V Well, once it got there, it was finally able to earn exp by itself. :3 And beat the crap out of anything that didn't have Ice Shard. The Elite Four? Crushed by the Dragonite alone!! No other Pokemon needed! XD

Dragonite_by_nenecomi.jpg

4.) Swampert: I don't care what people say! Swampert is an awesome Pokemon, and it is not ugly! (also Mudkips are the cutest things ever. :3 Do u liek Mudkipz?) It has one weakness (which happens to be pretty rare in Hoenn. XD Not to mention it has Ice Punch and Ice Beam to kill those pesky things) and learns has STAB Earthquake and is just so darn cool, and Ruby has a Swampert.... (Ruby owning it makes all the difference. XD) ruby_by_roadsidefriendly-d3817pe.png

Also... Mudkip can do the Caramelldansen.

Mudkip Caramelldansen

5.) Milotic: So pretty! So powerful! Such a tank with Recover and Marvel Scale! :'D And Ruby has a Milotic too! And Mimi is awesome! And Milotic is just an awesome Pokemon! Totally worth fishing for four hours straight trying to catch a Feebas. :3

ruby_and_mimi_by_brioche_of_destiny-d4q3cz7.png

man you're strong!I'm a water type specalist but i always keep a balanced team

I've never actual owned them all in one game. ): I lost my DS charger a long time ago and now play the GBA games on my iPod. Dragonite is my only remaining love from the DS games, because its moves in GBA suck without a ton of breeding.

Top 5...

- Blaziken = so coooooooool!!!

- Seviper = don't know y but my mind tells me...

- Aariados = same as Seviper

- Groudon = forever!!!!!!!!! :))

- Arcanine = i am a fan of dog pokemons...

(in no particular order, because I can't decide. :P)

1.) Linoone: I don't know why, but I just love, love, love the Zigzagoon line! *squeezes* They were so useful in my Nuzlockes, and they're so cute and cool looking. :3 In fact, my Zigzagoon survived from before Petalburg all the way to the Elite 4 + Champion- and took down Phoebe almost singlehandedly. :3 Also, Pick-up is awesome in Emerald. "Hm? Rare Candies! King's Rock! Hyper Potions! Full Restores! Nuggets!" :D Love Linoone... :3

Zigzagoon_and_Linoone.jpg

2.) Charizard: Who doesn't love fire breathing dragons? This was my starter in at least.... 4 runthroughs of Kanto, and I've bred so many of them in Platinum. I have a Level 100 one in Platinum... His name's Flametail, and while I'm not really sure about his IVs, EVs, or even his nature anymore (haven't played the game in years because I lost my stupid charger), he's awesome. Also, I have several other Charizards in several other games. :3 They're the best Kanto starters eva!

Charizard_by_Kairyu.png

3.) Dragonite: It's cute, it's strong, and can totally kill anything after spammed Dragon Dance! XD The first Pokemon I ever trained to Lvl. 100... Surprisingly, it didn't take too long. I caught it as a Dratini in Platinum, and decided I was going to get it to Lvl. 55 if it killed me. :V Well, once it got there, it was finally able to earn exp by itself. :3 And beat the crap out of anything that didn't have Ice Shard. The Elite Four? Crushed by the Dragonite alone!! No other Pokemon needed! XD

Dragonite_by_nenecomi.jpg

4.) Swampert: I don't care what people say! Swampert is an awesome Pokemon, and it is not ugly! (also Mudkips are the cutest things ever. :3 Do u liek Mudkipz?) It has one weakness (which happens to be pretty rare in Hoenn. XD Not to mention it has Ice Punch and Ice Beam to kill those pesky things) and learns has STAB Earthquake and is just so darn cool, and Ruby has a Swampert.... (Ruby owning it makes all the difference. XD) ruby_by_roadsidefriendly-d3817pe.png

Also... Mudkip can do the Caramelldansen.

Mudkip Caramelldansen

5.) Milotic: So pretty! So powerful! Such a tank with Recover and Marvel Scale! :'D And Ruby has a Milotic too! And Mimi is awesome! And Milotic is just an awesome Pokemon! Totally worth fishing for four hours straight trying to catch a Feebas. :3

ruby_and_mimi_by_brioche_of_destiny-d4q3cz7.png

Your pictures are cute! (esp. Dragonite)

I have a Uber tier team ... lol

1. Magikarp (Trained to level 100, he is the best)

2. Dragonite (level 100, he is just so epic)

3. Venusaur (my favourite starter)

4. Milotic/Swampert (botch cool)

5. Jolteon/Tyranitar (so epic)

I have a Uber tier team ... lol

1. Magikarp (Trained to level 100, he is the best)

2. Dragonite (level 100, he is just so epic)

3. Venusaur (my favourite starter)

4. Milotic/Swampert (botch cool)

5. Jolteon/Tyranitar (so epic)

Magikarp. :3 XD Ever watched killernacho's Magikarp sweep? It literally took down a whole team of ubers, no hacks, no cheats. Pure awesomeness! :D

Slaking - Monstrous stats. Able to fight toe on toe with Groudon and Kyogre and come out victorious. Seriously. Add Gastro Acid or Skill Swap, and Slaking tears through teams like there is no tomorrow. Slaking is also kinda like me, as well. =X

Ludicolo - It's so bulky, and it has Rain Dish/Swift Swim. It doesn't really leave the field once it's out.

Kingdra - Really cool looking, and great type coverage with a good movepool. Have you seen Kingdra in rain, BTW?

Pikachu - I never leave Virdian Forest without it. Yeah, it's actually really weak, but it's cute.

PorygonZ - Oh my god, the possibilities. So many moves to pick from, and the moves it learns aren't shabby. Good abilities, to boot.

Magikarp. :3 XD Ever watched killernacho's Magikarp sweep? It literally took down a whole team of ubers, no hacks, no cheats. Pure awesomeness! :D

I watched it, I sweeped the whole Elite 4 :P

@Moho

Pikachu is not weak ...

Pikachu is not weak ...

I disagree. Pikachu is just superoverrated because of the anime, but don't expect a Pikachu to last long while battling.

I watched it, I sweeped the whole Elite 4 :P

@Moho

Pikachu is not weak ...

Diglett used Magnitude! (bye bye, Pikachu....)

I disagree. Pikachu is just superoverrated because of the anime, but don't expect a Pikachu to last long while battling.

Exactly. 35-30-40 defenses definitely aren't made for a long battle. Raichu's better, with higher stats and the ability to perhaps withstand more attacks. (not to mention it's cuter IMO.)

Exactly. 35-30-40 defenses definitely aren't made for a long battle. Raichu's better, with higher stats and the ability to perhaps withstand more attacks. (not to mention it's cuter IMO.)

i agree Luxray is waaaaaaay better

Give Pikachu a Light Ball and then it gets the ability to tear through most threats. Hidden Power Ice KOs Dugtrio in single hits.

Give Pikachu a Light Ball and then it gets the ability to tear through most threats. Hidden Power Ice KOs Dugtrio in single hits.

It might OHKO, but it doesn't matter when Dugtrio is faster than Pikachu. :P Earthquake. Bye bye, Pikachu... You can't even give the poor electric mouse a sash when it's carrying that Light Ball.

If you max out Pikachu's HP and Sp.Def it wouldn't kill it but it will do lots of damage though.

Max HP+Max Defense+Bold Pikachu takes 116.8% - 138.7% damage from Dugtrio's earthquake. And Dugtrio's much faster. Max HP and Max Defense means that Pikachu is useless anyways, since it can't attack. Dugtrio nearly kills it with Bold (+Defense, -Attack) and no Attack EVs anyways. Dugtrio is a Pikachu counter after all.

It might OHKO, but it doesn't matter when Dugtrio is faster than Pikachu. :P Earthquake. Bye bye, Pikachu... You can't even give the poor electric mouse a sash when it's carrying that Light Ball.

That's where other Pokemon come into play. I wouldn't exactly use Pikachu as a lead, and certainly not send it out against Dugtrio.

Also...Pikachu can learn Surf, can't it?

Now that I think of it, Pikachu isn't really in my top 5. Smeargle replaces Pikachu, all the way.

Only the special pokewalker Pikachu can learn surf, and Pikachu is an alright special sweeper if it has a light ball, but there's better stuff out there that can actually take some damage

That's where other Pokemon come into play. I wouldn't exactly use Pikachu as a lead, and certainly not send it out against Dugtrio.

Also...Pikachu can learn Surf, can't it?

Now that I think of it, Pikachu isn't really in my top 5. Smeargle replaces Pikachu, all the way.

Smeargle + Magikarp= EPIC SWEEP. XD No seriously, search up Magikarp sweep. Technically, special Pikachu can learn Surf, but normal ones can't. :/ (that would be the perfect coverage move for my Raichu...) ... You edited this comment, didn't you? XD I came from my email to try and argue that Dugtrio's base speed is 120 and Pikachu's is 90, and Dugtrio is usually Jolly with 252 in Speed, but I guess there's no need to. XD

Only the special pokewalker Pikachu can learn surf, and Pikachu is an alright special sweeper if it has a light ball, but there's better stuff out there that can actually take some damage

PBR Pikachu knows Surf.