Ginseng's Ideas for DCW

Ginseng's ideas for DCW's poll.   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree whith Kyuu?

• Yes
    • No
    • Let the staff decide

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

How are you today? Are you all doing good :rolleyes:?

As the topic title says, "Ginseng's ideas for DCW" every time I have an idea that I think can benefit DCW I'll post it here, instead of making a new topic every time something comes to mind.

Today Idea

Why don't we add a section like "Fan Works" but an off-topic one? I think it will make DCW a much livelier place, if members want to post their Stories, Drawings and Videos that are not connected to DC they can, etc.

Kyuu said,

However, I do think it would be a good idea to perhaps think of subsections to organize particular types of work that are popular. Like a DC Specific heading in each. Crossover Specific heading in each... Just so that it is a bit more organized and people can find work that they are interested in more easily.

Or better yet, a section for nondc work.

So what do you think :grin:?

Edited by Detective Gin

I wasn't aware that the Fan Works section was DC centric. I always figured since it was outside of the realm of the DC forum section anything was open game, so long as it followed the rules of the site.

However, I do think it would be a good idea to perhaps think of subsections to organize particular types of work that are popular. Like a DC Specific heading in each. Crossover Specific heading in each... Just so that it is a bit more organized and people can find work that they are interested in more easily.

• Upvote 1

I wasn't aware that the Fan Works section was DC centric. I always figured since it was outside of the realm of the DC forum section anything was open game, so long as it followed the rules of the site.

I'm such an idiot, I always thought it was a DC Fan Works section, because I only ever see DC stuff there. But, I think you're right, it's not in DC forum section, so basically it's for all fan work stuff.

I think that's a good idea :D.

I'm such an idiot, I always thought it was a DC Fan Works section, because I only ever see DC stuff there. But, I think you're right, it's not in DC forum section, so basically it's for all fan work stuff. ...

I always thought the fanworks section was for DC stuff. I just... unconsciously thought it was in it's own section because it's fanworks, and not canon things. I frequently get annoyed by non DC stuff being in there, as there's plenty of places on the web for everything else, not so much DC.

I don't think there's enough non-DC stuff to warrant dividing them up like that.

Maybe because people didn't think they could post it?

While I'm here, where exactly am I supposed to post things like say, my resin soul gems? That's not drawings or stories, but it is fanart.