Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Kaze-rei

In the mind

Did this for my Art exam. Personally, I want to redo it but since I have no time now, I will be satisfied with it.

Take a look and do tell me what you think:

2012-03-22172701.jpg

A bit blur but I was in a hurry. So tell me what you think and what I can improve on. :)

• Upvote 6

It's good, but what I look for in such pieces is the depth, how far beyond they show the landscape. The shells could have been better.

I can't believe my eyes miss-bone-266.gif... This drawing is a masterpiece, I say JFBQ00184070402A.gif! I'm impressed, and I really love the painting style. Awesome! Nice piece, Keze-rei 088.gif~

P.S. I would love to see more of your drawings yociexp28.gif. *gives a pint to Kaze-kun's drawing JFBQ00135070103B.gif (ehehehe)*

Edited by Officer Kaoko

I kind of agree with AL and Moho... It lack the meaning. I guess that's cos you did this one as quick as possible huh? :mellow:

But I still like the colouring anyway. The turtles look good enough and is it just me or are the corals and fishes at the sides meant to be blurry? :huh: You usually do this right?

Anyway, maybe you should redo again. It is your Art EXAM. Don't screw it.

It's good, but what I look for in such pieces is the depth, how far beyond they show the landscape. The shells could have been better.

Yeah... I can tell. Did this in a hurry. <_<

I can't believe my eyes miss-bone-266.gif... This drawing is a masterpiece, I say JFBQ00184070402A.gif! I'm impressed, and I really love the painting style. Awesome! Nice piece, Keze-rei 088.gif~

P.S. I would love to see more of your drawings yociexp28.gif. *gives a pint to Kaze-kun's drawing JFBQ00135070103B.gif (ehehehe)*

Thanks! :) Glad you liked it even when I didn't. :mellow:

... Whats with the ending statement though? :P

If I have to be a bit picky, then the perspective of depth seems a bit off. Also, because the picture's blurry, it actually kinda hurts my eyes to stare at it.

Sorry for hurting your eyes then. I agree about the depth. :mellow: It don't have much meaning.

I kind of agree with AL and Moho... It lack the meaning. I guess that's cos you did this one as quick as possible huh? :mellow:

But I still like the colouring anyway. The turtles look good enough and is it just me or are the corals and fishes at the sides meant to be blurry? :huh: You usually do this right?

Anyway, maybe you should redo again. It is your Art EXAM. Don't screw it.

Yeah it was meant to be blurry. It was meant to show that the corals etc. was inside deeper with the ones in the middle being the focus.

I'll redo it when I get back. :)

Did this for my Art exam. Personally, I want to redo it but since I have no time now, I will be satisfied with it.

Take a look and do tell me what you think:

2012-03-22172701.jpg

A bit blur but I was in a hurry. So tell me what you think and what I can improve on. :)

I personally think it is great! I love the painting techniques in this painting, did you use acrylic? I did think you did rush it though but I think it is up to you to decide if you want to redo it. If you are not satisfied redo it, if you are keep it. It is important that you consider your own thoughts/opinion too.

Although I don't get the meaning of the painting, I thought it was unique.