Detective Conan World
Sherlock Lupin

A Collection of Lupin's Worst Heists

This is a collection of Lupin's Worst Heists. Why he stole my art, I will never know...

Day...

Hakuba Saemi

hakuba_saemi_by_lissielupin-d52rywb.jpg

Hattori Hibiki:

and_so_i_thought____why_not_genderbend_hattori____by_lissielupin-d4u4t67.jpg

Kuroba Kaiyo by day and Kaitou KID by night!

day_and_night_by_lissielupin-d4tyggb.jpg

The first time I draw DC fanart, and I genderbend?

Yep, that sounds like me~

why_yes__i_did_just_genderbend_kudou_shinichi_by_lissielupin-d4tl720.jpg

And yeah, it's supposed to be tilted like that. I'm odd...

Edited by Sherlock Lupin
  • Upvote 4

Well, this is certainly a surprise. Shinichi doesn't exactly have the most feminine figure in the world, and you manage to do this...wow.

I've been genderbending since I was in elementary school. I'd like to think I've become quite good at it.

I think it's nice but you should work on the shoulders... They should be sort of sliding down, not straight or going up. And I think u should make them more broad. ;)

• Upvote 1

If I remember correctly, there is a better version of genderbended shinichi (shenichi) somewhere. Don't know where I saw it. Your's is also awesome! ^_^

I think it's nice but you should work on the shoulders... They should be sort of sliding down, not straight or going up. And I think u should make them more broad. ;)

Yeah, I did mess them up in this drawing; they should be sloping. Thanks for the tip though!

If I remember correctly, there is a better version of genderbended shinichi (shenichi) somewhere. Don't know where I saw it. Your's is also awesome! ^_^

Was it perhaps by the awesome Kyunyo or awesome RedRegret? Their DC work is amazing.

This is pretty awesome! :D

+1~

Thanks!

And now, I can ship KaiShin xPPPP

Good job~! +1

Now people know why I never had a problem screaming "KAISHIN FOR THE WIN!"

Lol, heyyy~ I saw this on DA. *o*// Genderbending like a boss, I see? xDD Pretty interesting design for them. *3*;; (I dislike drawing girls so I draw so few of them, aha;;; )

But it's awesome anyhoos~

• Upvote 1

Lol, heyyy~ I saw this on DA. *o*// Genderbending like a boss, I see? xDD Pretty interesting design for them. *3*;; (I dislike drawing girls so I draw so few of them, aha;;; )

But it's awesome anyhoos~

Genderbending like a Sir actually XD It's a rather interesting force of habit. Last night, I drew Hakuba Saemi. She has a braid that somehow makes those bumps on her head look like they belong.

Since I'm a thoroughly spasmodic, I have reasons for every single part. Even why their hair is done a a certain way. Oy vey...(Boys are so hard to draw for me; you don't know how much I envy you in that regard.)

Genderbending like a Sir actually XD It's a rather interesting force of habit. Last night, I drew Hakuba Saemi. She has a braid that somehow makes those bumps on her head look like they belong.

Since I'm a thoroughly spasmodic, I have reasons for every single part. Even why their hair is done a a certain way. Oy vey...(Boys are so hard to draw for me; you don't know how much I envy you in that regard.)

Lol haha. XD That would make sense if she had a braid.

Mm, I haven't really tried genderbending all of them, I only genderbent Shinichi once, and then genderbent Ran, Sonoko, and Haibara (anything to not draw a girl, ahaha;;; I really should practice girls. (*´-`*);; )

Lulz, sometimes just drawing men isn't that great. (´u`。)

Lol haha. XD That would make sense if she had a braid.

Mm, I haven't really tried genderbending all of them, I only genderbent Shinichi once, and then genderbent Ran, Sonoko, and Haibara (anything to not draw a girl, ahaha;;; I really should practice girls. (*´-`*);; )

Lulz, sometimes just drawing men isn't that great. (´u`。)

JFBQ00241070914B.gif I know, right? You can just see it that way. It makes sense!

I've got a list of names (English and Japanese), and reasons for the names. Hattori's GB name, Hibiki, was chosen specifically because of the Yuki-onna case and the talk between him and Conan.One day, they will all be drawn... hopefully. This is one of two series that I have planned out a complete GB fanfiction for. I just have to do it. If only it were that easy...

(I draw Fem!characters, so I don't have to draw guys. I really need to practice them though)

Idea! You should draw a girl from DC, and I should draw a boy!