Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
la vanille

Mistake in the Episodes List

Hey there! I was recently making my own list of Detective Conan episodes to see which ones are un-subbed and such and I used the Episodes list in the Watch section of DCW. I just wanted to point out that episode 97 is incorrectly titled as The Mysterious Woman With Amnesia Case, the title for episode 24. The correct title would be The Farewell Wine Murder Case for that particular episode. :D

Cheers!

Thank you! :D

I fixed it on both the website and wiki!

Note: This means it's also wrong on Wikipedia (the source I used to populate the list) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ca ... .80.931998

Btw, this is a great initiative you had there to make your own list of un-subbed episodes! :o

That's something I planned to do myself so that I could flag "not-yet-subbed" episodes on the website. There are a few sites that also had such a list but many of those sites are pretty old and I'm not sure how up-to-date they are anymore. :/

Anyway, I'd love to work in team if you're interested or maybe we could just start a thread to keep track of the list? We might get things done faster this way. ;)

But, it's up to you. No pressure or anything. ^^;

it's not only a good idea to keep track of old episodes that haven't been subbed yet, but also to keep up with new eps...

for instance, I think this site currently stops around 533 or 534, while DCTP has gotten up to 539 (I saw where they said the plan is to keep up with new material, while gradually filling in holes) they also posted OVA 9 and ep 437 last week (but not OVA 8)... I don't know how far along they are with movie 13 or "Conan vs Lupin"

Btw, this is a great initiative you had there to make your own list of un-subbed episodes! :o

That's something I planned to do myself so that I could flag "not-yet-subbed" episodes on the website. There are a few sites that also had such a list but many of those sites are pretty old and I'm not sure how up-to-date they are anymore. :/

Anyway, I'd love to work in team if you're interested or maybe we could just start a thread to keep track of the list? We might get things done faster this way. ;)

But, it's up to you. No pressure or anything. ^^;

Oh, sure sure! I finished making the list, but it doesn't have much info on it yet. I've just marked the un-subbed episodes as well as the low-quality English subbed episodes made from Chinese subs since they're quite hard to understand and the timing's usually off by a few milliseconds (which irks me to no end). But then I found a list on DCTP's forum which is really informative--it was updated last June 1, so it's still missing a few subbed episodes here and there.

If you wanna check it out, the link's found here. :D It's the best list I can find, and the one I made is nowhere near that informative. :D

Oh, and I also found a little spelling mistake on the episode list on the Watch section - episodes 166 and 167 should have the word 'Tottori' instead of 'Totorri'. :D

I don't know how far along they are with movie 13 or "Conan vs Lupin"

The DVD for movie 13 won't be out until October, I think, so they won't be able to sub that given there is no raw file available. As for Conan vs. Lupin III, someone already made soft subs for that Conan-Lupin special. I haven't finished watching it, but the subs are pretty good although it lacks the visual introduction for each character, especially since those watching Conan who aren't familiar with Lupin may get confused with the names.

it's not only a good idea to keep track of old episodes that haven't been subbed yet, but also to keep up with new eps...

for instance, I think this site currently stops around 533 or 534, while DCTP has gotten up to 539 (I saw where they said the plan is to keep up with new material, while gradually filling in holes) they also posted OVA 9 and ep 437 last week (but not OVA 8)... I don't know how far along they are with movie 13 or "Conan vs Lupin"

What I do is update the watch section with new episode in the "future". What I mean is that even episodes that haven't been released yet get added (we have up to episode 543 right now - which I updated recently I'll admit). This way, as soon as they get released, then translated, then uploaded onto Youtube for example, anyone can start submitting links for them. This whole process can take up to 1-2 months. Hence why I try to update the list only once every month or 2 months.

Oh, sure sure! I finished making the list, but it doesn't have much info on it yet. I've just marked the un-subbed episodes as well as the low-quality English subbed episodes made from Chinese subs since they're quite hard to understand and the timing's usually off by a few milliseconds (which irks me to no end). But then I found a list on DCTP's forum which is really informative--it was updated last June 1, so it's still missing a few subbed episodes here and there.

If you wanna check it out, the link's found http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=3.0]here[/url]. :D It's the best list I can find, and the one I made is nowhere near that informative. :D

That was quite useful! I updated the "orange" links in the Watch section with it. I'll eventually update the wiki too.

Thanks.

Oh, and I also found a little spelling mistake on the episode list on the Watch section - episodes 166 and 167 should have the word 'Tottori' instead of 'Totorri'. :D

Fixed. :D